Who Got Stabbed Last Night

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

West Union, OH

#1 Dec 13, 2009
We heard on the scanner last night that some people got stabbed last night out on Carl Hurt Road off the Halifax Rd. Does anyone know what happened?
Person

Lafayette, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2009
Not sure who got stabbed but they're looking for kevin martin as the one who did it. He's on the run like always. Basically just a bunch of meth head idiots playing with knives.
bessy

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2009
Yes, would you like to know?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#4 Dec 13, 2009
Well, isn't that interesting!
jewels

Columbia, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Three supposedly stabbed total I think, one of which was rushed to Bowling Green, but also one hit with a baseball bat. I think that might be the case as stated above, a bunch of people drinking and drugging leading to some type of all out brawl in the end. Then this morning in an unrelated incident, someone stabbed a person with a screwdriver. It's a shame that meth is killing our society.

I will admit that I tried it once in my younger days, about 13 years ago, and I never felt worse in my life. I didn't want any part of the mess after that one time. I definitely don't see why all the hype. And my goodness, all the side affects, and the deterioration of one's body in such little time. I don't get it, I really don't. Wake up people, if the drug alone don't kill you, your fellow users might.
blahc

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2009
it was anthony martin that got stabbed both lungs i think he was also hit with the bat kevin martin may be off the streets for a while this time
wondering

Bethpage, TN

#7 Dec 14, 2009
Do you all know for sure that it was Kevin Martin that did this? I am just wondering because my sister-in-law is dating him. I haven't talked to her since earlier yesterday and I just wanna make sure she is ok.
Hates meth

Portland, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2009
100% sure it was Kevin Martin. They haven't caught him. I hope they do soon and he is off the streets for a long time. he is the biggest piece of crap in this county. If your sister is Cora hall then she's the second biggest piece I'd crap in this county. She won't be okay until she gets off the meth and stops acting like an idiot. If you want to know If your family is ok, ask them not topix.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2009
she is my sister-in-law. I don't see her often and I wasn't asking topix anything about her. I was just saying that if it was him for sure then I will definitely try and get up with her. I do agree she needs to get off the drugs. I have actually told her that myself. I know she isn't the best person in the world but I am married to one of her older brothers and I do love her regardless of what she does in her life. I don't know Kevin that well, but he has always been respectful toward me and my husband. If he did do it then I agree that he should be held accountable.
wondering

Bethpage, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2009
Hates meth wrote:
100% sure it was Kevin Martin. They haven't caught him. I hope they do soon and he is off the streets for a long time. he is the biggest piece of crap in this county. If your sister is Cora hall then she's the second biggest piece I'd crap in this county. She won't be okay until she gets off the meth and stops acting like an idiot. If you want to know If your family is ok, ask them not topix.
Thanks for the information too.
some one

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Dec 15, 2009
kevin has his problems but for the most hes a good person the whole reason the whole stabbing went down was cause of cora the wh@re fucked his head up used him cheated on him stole from him and she was i guess trying to mess around with anthony and she took him out to kevins house so whats that tell ya if i had to say she caused it and should be held for conspiracy
uh huh

Bethpage, TN

#12 Dec 15, 2009
some one wrote:
kevin has his problems but for the most hes a good person the whole reason the whole stabbing went down was cause of cora the wh@re fucked his head up used him cheated on him stole from him and she was i guess trying to mess around with anthony and she took him out to kevins house so whats that tell ya if i had to say she caused it and should be held for conspiracy
and how do you know it was Cora's fault? Were you there and witnessed everything? If so, then maybe you should be held for not stepping in and de-esculating the situation. I would have if I would've been there. Everyone wants to blame another person when a situation occures like this. The way I look at is the same as most.....drinking and drugs don't mix!
Typhaniee

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2009
Yes kevin done it and everyone believes it was set up i believe thats enough said you guys can figure who done what just by that being said and anthony was the only one stabbed
jewels

Columbia, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2009
Sam Carter spoke to Kevin over the phone the night it all happened, and he claimed to have been stabbed too. Who knows if he was or wasn't. IF he really was, he could have done it to himself for all we know. He wouldn't tell Sam where he was though. Eventually he will get caught. He is wanted for attempted murder
rbf ect ect - lynn

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Dec 16, 2009
I dont know any of these kids , my lord stabbed with a screw driver good greif..listen kids this is not a game some one could die ..this is not funny! who cares who can beat who up! its not cool to be a rough neck ..its not cool to be on crank/meth...I tell you right now if i knew where he is i would call the law ..
Fuzzy Wuzzy

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2009
His mug shot is on the front page of the paper... he's always been a turd.
hahaha

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 17, 2009
look yes kevin did get stabbed too. I feel that it was self defense. When you have people beating the hell out of you and trying to hurt you, panic mode comes about. No one was there but the people that where, and yes ole girl did cause this to happen. Kevin did what we all would have done to stay alive. I'm sure he is sorry about all this, some would say sorry isn't enough. It was all self defense. get your facts straight before you make a decision. the only thing i feel he should be gotten for is running, which hell i would have been scared and ran too. come on boxtown scottsville trash think logically
okay

Bethpage, TN

#18 Dec 17, 2009
and just how was Cora the cause of Kevin picking something up and stabbing someone? Did she put it in his hand and do the stabbing? If so, then yes she was the cause of it. If not, then she didn't "make" him. If it was self defense and Kevin can prove that then more power to him. For Kevin's sake though I hope it was self defense. Attempted murder.......not a good thing to be charged with. Also, hahaha were you there or are you going by hear say?
well

Bethpage, TN

#19 Dec 17, 2009
some one wrote:
to hear Kevin tell it cora never stole off him. Just some people from another county trying to pin it on her to cover themselves.
runner

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Dec 18, 2009
hahaha wrote:
look yes kevin did get stabbed too. I feel that it was self defense. When you have people beating the hell out of you and trying to hurt you, panic mode comes about. No one was there but the people that where, and yes ole girl did cause this to happen. Kevin did what we all would have done to stay alive. I'm sure he is sorry about all this, some would say sorry isn't enough. It was all self defense. get your facts straight before you make a decision. the only thing i feel he should be gotten for is running, which hell i would have been scared and ran too. come on boxtown scottsville trash think logically

I don't live in box town but if I did it wouldn't changes a thing the man left that was his decision I don't think it was self defense or he would have turn his self in the other Martin boy might die if he's sorry he come in let the fact stand for them self you don't run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Marsh mail man creeper peeper 20 min Neighbor 14
joe and donna 47 min Rundown 5
Guess who is in jail again 2 hr amazed 5
i love swingers 11 hr ricky spanish 39
Any places in Scottsville for rent? 16 hr i know 3
Larry Simpson 19 hr Smokey2 7
Scottsville Baptist Church Sun Ricky Spanish 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web