bg girl

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Scottsville is just filled with a bunch of stuck up snobs that think their better than everyone else

“Dont even try, fool!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2010
Sit down peon!!

LMAO!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Stay in BG's topix then. You seem to have a large problem with people here, so don't come here.
Nobody

Portland, TN

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Scottsville is a wonderful place. It may have its low lifes just like any other town but in general it is full of caring people. I have only lived in Allen County a few years and I find it a fairly peaceful place. Yes I will admit I have found a few "rednecks" as some would put it. These rednecks as some would like to call them are just down home hard working good people. Yes they may be country folk. True they may not have a college education. Yeah their clothes may be a bit worn. And yes they may even need a razor. That is all the outside. You have to look deeper than the cover. They are loving, caring and honest. Please give me the Scottsville rednecks over any of those uppity city folks any day

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#5 Aug 25, 2010
bg girl wrote:
Scottsville is just filled with a bunch of stuck up snobs that think their better than everyone else
That's because we are better than anyone else. Go back to sin city and shut up.
Nobody

Portland, TN

#6 Aug 25, 2010
You tellem Una. You can do it like no one else can. If someone does not like it here then pack your bags and get the HELL out. No one is making you stay and no one invited you. Go one with your life in the big city and leave the simple life to those that deserve it.
nobody

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Aug 25, 2010
Nobody wrote:
Scottsville is a wonderful place. It may have its low lifes just like any other town but in general it is full of caring people. I have only lived in Allen County a few years and I find it a fairly peaceful place. Yes I will admit I have found a few "rednecks" as some would put it. These rednecks as some would like to call them are just down home hard working good people. Yes they may be country folk. True they may not have a college education. Yeah their clothes may be a bit worn. And yes they may even need a razor. That is all the outside. You have to look deeper than the cover. They are loving, caring and honest. Please give me the Scottsville rednecks over any of those uppity city folks any day
i agree theres good people in scottsville i have live here all my life and two me its sad people get on here talking shit all the time but all allen county is just like other towns theres good and bad
Roeho rooster

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2011
I FIND THAT THERE IS A FRACTION OF INDIVIDUALS IN tOPIX THAT ARE VERY INSECURE!CONSIQUENTLY,THEY TRY AND COVER THAT UP BY BEING VERY BOISTROUS,CLAIMING TO BE MORE INTELIGENT,TOUGHER,ALTOGEATHER BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE COULD BE.THIER INSOLENT ACTIONS WILL CERTAINLY NOT GAIN THEM ANY FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF THIER TINY LITTLE WORLD.BUT OF COURSE,IT IS SAID THAT BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGEATHER.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#9 Oct 14, 2011
Roeho rooster wrote:
I FIND THAT THERE IS A FRACTION OF INDIVIDUALS IN tOPIX THAT ARE VERY INSECURE!CONSIQUENTLY,THEY TRY AND COVER THAT UP BY BEING VERY BOISTROUS,CLAIMING TO BE MORE INTELIGENT,TOUGHER,ALTOGEATHER BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE COULD BE.THIER INSOLENT ACTIONS WILL CERTAINLY NOT GAIN THEM ANY FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF THIER TINY LITTLE WORLD.BUT OF COURSE,IT IS SAID THAT BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGEATHER.
Some of us are smarter than the common person. You should learn how to spell and quit digging up older than schitt topics. Is your caps lock stuck or does typing in capital letters make you sound louder?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Gawd! Not another dead topic. You can tell it's nearly Halloween, people are digging up the dead!

“save a horse ride a cowboy”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 14, 2011
bg girl wrote:
That's because we are better then you
Roeho rooster

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2011
You waste no time in proving my point,Una.The very first comment you make is that you are smarter then anybody else.Why is it that you and your friends feel that you have to prove your self to outsiders?Is it because your afraid that others might see the real you,if you do not boast about how great you are,and continuosly put anybody down that dares intrude into your little world?
You should round up a group of your friends and charter a buss and come up to Indianapolis and spend a night down on Indiana Avenue,since you think your such bad ass's.I bet y'all would go home with an attitude adjustment.Speaking of spelling,Shit is not spelled schitt.Whoa!!! does that make me smarter then you?I think not! but then who gives a shit? My caps lock was stuck where it was because i stuck it there ,If you don,t mind,It's my computer,Ain't it????
big dog

London, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
left that place 41 years ago i was born in Allen co. lived there first 19 years of my life Left there an never came back never will
bill

Scottsville, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2012
big dog wrote:
left that place 41 years ago i was born in Allen co. lived there first 19 years of my life Left there an never came back never will
Good big dog we dont need your kind around anyways.....
Traci

Scottsville, KY

#15 Nov 23, 2012
I Love Scottsville.It is a nice,quiet little town and I have never had a problem with anybody living here.
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#16 Nov 23, 2012
big dog wrote:
Dude that was great. The people from Bowling Green and Nashville also appreciate it, because you made more room for them to move here. Also many from New York appreciate it, since there are several from there that has also moved here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Motor Supply (May '12) 2 hr lmk 51
why is joe dixon and cora hall 14 hr Stephanie 14
Billy W Hawkins baby beater 16 hr gft 2
The Politics of ACS LL Football Mon parent 10
brick layer Sun budget granny 3
Where to dump question Sun hobbles 3
Kristen j Sun RoamingInsomniac 7
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE