#23 Jan 12, 2012
She's one bad b*-+)
Brandy

Lafayette, TN

#24 Feb 5, 2012
Hahaha ^^ is Pappi freaky sprekki?
truth
#25 Apr 5, 2012
Like mother like daughter(: she got it from the best.
yup

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Apr 6, 2012
truth wrote:
Like mother like daughter(: she got it from the best.
True that..true that!! Her mom is one of the biggest wh**es in Scottsville.
kaitlyn gillock

Lafayette, TN

#27 May 9, 2012
yall better leave my cousin alone ! she will whoop all yalls as#es ! i think its hilarious that u say shes childish when yall wont even write yalls dam# name !! bahaha this shi# cracks me uppp...! well i love you devan ! dont let these hating bitc#es bring you down,, you date who you wanna date girl ! ilyyyy:)
Jennifer

Greensburg, KY

#28 May 11, 2012
Its nasty for any 18 year old to be dating a 14 year old, rather its the boy who is 18 or the girl. If I was the 14 year old's parent someone would have STATUTORY RAPE charges brought up on them.
money

Scottsville, KY

#30 May 16, 2012
Devan ur hot and there jealous your the best looking thing I've ever seen in boxtown beats the he## out of the Meadors keep lookin good in those socks u know ur bad
Abc

Miami, FL

#31 Apr 7, 2013
I think she a ho. She's done had sex with every guy in boxtown including the 14 yr olds. Bt she is a nice girl, just a slut
Funny

Glasgow, KY

#33 Aug 9, 2013
Devon is like most girl today. All of you dress a little slutty and take sexy pics. You chase boy. Sleep with boys and dont think about lifes consequences. But in gonna say this. SHE IS A SWEETY PIE AND A GIID PERSON. ALL OF YOU PUTTIN THAT NOSE IN WHERE IT DONT BELONG ONLY DOES OBE THING.Cause you to get mad. The only one who cares is you the rest of ua who know her don't judge we let mistakes ride out and see what good things cone fron them. DEVON LET GISSIP BE GOSSIP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 28 min Blizzard 45
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 6 hr -Sprocket- 2,648
Erica Lane (May '16) 8 hr Yuck 23
gwen wright 10 hr Fred 19
Vote yes for alcohol signs 17 hr Rod Cod the 2nd 9
Amanda Hutter 20 hr Just ask 16
church thief sentenced (Mar '16) Wed Bugslife 3

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance