What a beautiful day in lil solomon a...

What a beautiful day in lil solomon and gomorrah AKA Scottsville

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whoop Whoop

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
wakey wakey bakey bakey fucky fucky

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Soloman? Ugh. Read a Bible before you post things like this wrong.
Whoop Whoop

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
why? We have you and a few others that will comment on anything... I will post what I want..See I can have a view on things too, And Scottsville is bible preaching lil town with the biggest problems... Yeah you all cannt stand it when others see thru ya'll BS....
Ernest Jim jones

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2013
One day soon what happened to sodom and Gomorrah will happen to the ville
Whoop Whoop

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
glad I could get your panties in a bunch.Oh wait they are around your ankles, glad I could spank your ass :)
Insomniac

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Now that u got his panties down go ahead and stick your tongue in his butt.
Whoop Whoop

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Agree EJJ Agree..Yeah Insomniac I would but his Bf may get alittle upset...Waiting for him to comment, before insertin anything..

“Dark Witch Mistress”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsville

#8 Jan 26, 2013
No one wants to come out and play? In this dirty little town.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 26, 2013
Whoop Whoop wrote:
glad I could get your panties in a bunch.Oh wait they are around your ankles, glad I could spank your ass :)
Dang, take a spelling class. Man, you can't even keep your own panties out of your camel toe and spank your own trouser monkey.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Dark Witch Mistress wrote:
No one wants to come out and play? In this dirty little town.
Merry meet and merry fart, Toots.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Whoop Whoop wrote:
why? We have you and a few others that will comment on anything... I will post what I want..See I can have a view on things too, And Scottsville is bible preaching lil town with the biggest problems... Yeah you all cannt stand it when others see thru ya'll BS....
If Scottsville didn't have problems, they wouldn't need Bible preaching, would they? I can't see through you and you are a big pile of BS. Have you got Pooperman vision?
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Farterman, LMFAO at the Idiots! Seems they wanting to play with someone's Wreck-Tim, just like a few others.
Stupidity

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2013
You would think that having over 100 churches in this small town that it would be filled with Jesus & no sin but its quiet the opposite. We need to go wet that would put the icing on the cake! Yum yum
Stupidity

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Sure would love to go to Dumplin's on Sunday & drink me a nice cold bud with all the church folks setting around judging me that would sure make my day!! Hehehe
Hell Yea

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Jan 26, 2013
Or have a Double Dogs Sports Bar downtown and it would put Pizza Hut out of business.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2013
Stupidity wrote:
Sure would love to go to Dumplin's on Sunday & drink me a nice cold bud with all the church folks setting around judging me that would sure make my day!! Hehehe
They wouldn't serve that nasty tasting schitt if the town was wet.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 26, 2013
tinponyrider wrote:
Farterman, LMFAO at the Idiots! Seems they wanting to play with someone's Wreck-Tim, just like a few others.
I'm telling ya TPR, idiots for sure. I've been to two worlds fairs and a duck F-ing and I have never seen anything like these idiots.

“Dark Witch Mistress”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsville

#18 Jan 26, 2013
What's wrong with wanting to have a little drink?

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#19 Jan 26, 2013
Whoop Whoop wrote:
Why what? Why shouldn't you get the TITLE of your own POST right?? Go read a Bible, dork.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Dark Witch Mistress wrote:
What's wrong with wanting to have a little drink?
Allen County is a dry county, and they don't serve alcohol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Griddles vs. Dumplins 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 19
Little Dollies 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
John Deere or Cub cadet? 5 hr Molinite 11
Sewer smell at TSC 6 hr FourO 8
Amy Smith-mother who calls police on 10 yr old ... (Dec '09) 6 hr FourO 41
Eclipse Glasses ? 6 hr FourO 8
Wet vote!!! (Jun '15) 6 hr FourO 186

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance