First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#22 Mar 24, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
Haven't herd of these new cults. Are they aliens or zombie. Hope their not zombies. Zombies frighten Primate.
Good to see you back, buddy. Looks like I jumped the gun on this cult story. Next time Jailhouse comes at me with a wild story I'm going to hit him in his eye.
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Mar 24, 2013
Nanny, it is late Sunday night again, and I must turn in. Would there be any chance that we may hear another wonderful bed-time story? You tell the very best!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24 Mar 25, 2013
Alfred wrote:
Nanny, it is late Sunday night again, and I must turn in. Would there be any chance that we may hear another wonderful bed-time story? You tell the very best!
I didn't see this last night but I'd love to tell you a bedtime story-- tell me when you are ready

Location hidden

#25 Mar 25, 2013
Bedtime Story for Alfred--(dedicated to Una)
" Three Little Pigs and The Perils of Subsidized Housing"
Once upon a time in a little town called Scottsville there lived three little pigs. The first little pig was a very lazy pig and let the government build him a house all he had to do was promise to vote for the Mayor forever! The second little pig wasn't so lazy but he wasn't too smart and he hired the Moonshiner to build his house. The last little pig was the hardest working and smartest of all the pigs and he worked hard and financed his fine brick home through the local bank.
One day the government Wolf came huffing and puffing along. First the government wolf went the first little pig and drug tested him--Epic fail and he was kicked out of his housing. Next the Government Wolf went to the second pig and called in the ATF and they arrested the Moonshiner and confiscated all his houses. Then he went to the third pig and called upon the powers of Economic downfall and the bank took his house back. The three pigs were so sad but the Government Wolf only smiled he knew he was having an all you can eat Bacon Fund raiser on Saturday!
The End

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#26 Mar 25, 2013
**!!?!?!?!
>
Good grief!
>
and I thought I had a dark side!
>
that's just wrong, girl!!
You need help!!!
>
I know a good doctor_{:

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#27 Mar 25, 2013
Oh be quiet! That was a wonderful story. It just goes to show you that it rains on both the just and the unjust. After all, it's not like we wouldn't do the same thing, I mean, it is BACON!
Jolly good narrative, Nanny! Your the best.
Alfred

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Mar 25, 2013
Yes, great story Nanny. I'll be dreaming about tomorrows breakfast all night!

Location hidden

#29 Mar 25, 2013
My pleasure! Glad you enjoyed it.

Location hidden

#30 Mar 25, 2013
Maybe next I'll tell you "The Moonshiner who tried PVC piping"
It's a funny tale!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal Shelter 46 min i looked 2
attention matt brown is back 1 hr Itpaystosnitch 10
photographers 3 hr kora 7
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 85
rich and sherry 17 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Kelly Shrum 17 hr Open mic 15
Trump followers are like a Cult Thu Billy 51
triple homicide Wed Schmedley T Troll 62

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web