Beware of the new cult
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Attention citizens! I feel it is my duty to inform you about the vicious devil-worshipping cult that is springing up around the rural areas if Allen County. I’ve heard these people are very dangerous and if you have any encounter with them you should use extreme caution. They seem to be acquiring farms in low key areas and are cloaking themselves in the identity of local farmers. You can recognize these villains by the decorative, patchwork signs they are placing on the sides of their barns. Colorful and attractive, these symbols carry a secret code known only to the villains themselves. Even as we speak my Bat-computer is trying to decipher the hidden meaning of these signs! I knew once I heard about this diabolical operation I must do what I could to protect the innocent citizens of Scottsville Topix, so please, BEWARE!!
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
I beg your pardon, sir, but are you certain that we should declare such a notice without further investigation into the matter?

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#3 Mar 23, 2013
There’s no time to pander to the luxury of procrastination, Alfred. We may have little time to counter the effects of whatever atrocity these scoundrels may have planned!!
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Yes sir, but I just think that…….Oh never mind.

Since: Mar 13

Albany, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Must be fun in you schizophrenic imagination, lol.
redneck robin

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Holy snikes batman how can ever stop this crazy cult from taking over......................

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Count me in! I'm up for some adventure. Sure hope we don't have to deal with Amish Mafia.

Albany, KY

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Just pull out your beard timers and start slashing.

Albany, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2013
*trimmers*

Location hidden

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Big Jerk wrote:
*trimmers*
LOL. I saw the show for the first time last week while surfing, I thought to myself "wow!" So not intimidating

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#11 Mar 23, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
Count me in! I'm up for some adventure. Sure hope we don't have to deal with Amish Mafia.
Thanks for the assist, Miss E Fpnt! Perhaps your powerful brain can help solve this mysterious code.
The Bat-computer is at a standstill, which is extremely out of norm. Heck, the Bat-computer was surfing the web before Al Gore even invented the internet! I've spent the evening observing these peculiar designs on barns. Triangles and other shapes arranged in a consistent formation inside the confines of a large square, displaying somewhat of a kaleidoscope effect. I suspect this may not only be a code, but some kind of mind-altering device!!
What-ever you do, don't stare at these things too long until we find out more solid information!!

Location hidden

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the assist, Miss E Fpnt! Perhaps your powerful brain can help solve this mysterious code.
The Bat-computer is at a standstill, which is extremely out of norm. Heck, the Bat-computer was surfing the web before Al Gore even invented the internet! I've spent the evening observing these peculiar designs on barns. Triangles and other shapes arranged in a consistent formation inside the confines of a large square, displaying somewhat of a kaleidoscope effect. I suspect this may not only be a code, but some kind of mind-altering device!!
What-ever you do, don't stare at these things too long until we find out more solid information!!
Maybe we should "quilt" while we're ahead.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Of course Alfred, it was Jailhouse! He said as part of his new "life without crime" he felt it was his responsibility to inform me of this great danger!!
Surely he wouldn't have just invented this story, would he?

“Dark Bike Riding”

Pedaling Against Crime

#15 Mar 23, 2013
I just typed quilt into the Bat-computer.
I've been played!!

“shabang.com”

Since: Feb 13

I see you!!

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Oh lighten up,Bat-blabbermouth
>
This was too funny!
>
I was just pulling your leg, but you go call in the calvary!
>
Bat-shoe-houlster_{:

Location hidden

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
Oh lighten up,Bat-blabbermouth
>
This was too funny!
>
I was just pulling your leg, but you go call in the calvary!
>
Bat-shoe-houlster_{:
Still looking for a date.

“shabang.com”

I see you!!

#18 Mar 23, 2013
You sure Alfred won't get jealous?
>
NV us.
>
I'd love to take you where ever, but I'm driving. You scare me enough already with your mind-control.
>
joy_{:

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Haven't herd of these new cults. Are they aliens or zombie. Hope their not zombies. Zombies frighten Primate.

“shabang.com”

I see you!!

#20 Mar 24, 2013
They're suckers.
>
Not blood suckers
>
just suckers_{:

Location hidden

#21 Mar 24, 2013
THE PRIMATE wrote:
Haven't herd of these new cults. Are they aliens or zombie. Hope their not zombies. Zombies frighten Primate.
Oh sweetie. You know I'll protect you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home invasions 34 min amy 3
Scottsville Music Thread (May '12) 4 hr POSSUM 28
Sheriff Cooke Please read Kentucky Revised Stat... 5 hr worryaboutyourself 12
Food truck 20 hr HowsYourAss 4
Mouth of the south bradley carver Mon RoamingInsomniac 10
Wet vote!!! Mon Dem 145
Alco Apt Mon I know 6
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE