Glad I bought a ford, GM sucks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ford and Dodge rocks

Columbia Falls, MT

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Never had a GM cars or trucks before but I drive a GM car before I don't like it I see there is more GM cars accident than any other cars just why I don't want one ya its cost cheap but I want to live GM had a worst brakes unsafe to drive alot of problem the insurance cost little bit more true story I don't know why people still drive tham
matt

Oakland, MD

#22 Nov 1, 2013
Shadow of Vortec wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that Toyota is the number 2 most recalled vehicle in the world right??? And you also realize that Toyota in Japan is losing money right??
at least toyota has the guts to recall their problems unlike government motors. how bout those lower intake gaskets or broken manifold bolts that violate epa standards.
just me

Lafayette, TN

#23 Nov 6, 2013
I here the new Ford has a heated tail gate. to help keep your hands warm pushing the junk out of the road. LOL LOL ... for what they all cost . they should out last the door dinger.
resident3

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Nov 6, 2013
Ford/ Fix or repair daily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets tell some good news 4 min Schmedley T Troll 76
Allen County Jail (Aug '12) 2 hr Lisa lambert 75
What do you call nuts on a wall? 5 hr Mucking Forons 1
The Clowns ... Last Post Winz 5 hr Mucking Forons 152
Scottsville Music Thread 18 hr Mucking Forons 8
Kelly branam (May '14) 19 hr Schmedley T Troll 8
misty nicole wall (Apr '13) 19 hr Go uk 22

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance