Lorraine Marks DEAD
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Happy Neighbors

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 1, 2013
The old witch has finally been called home to meet the Devil.

911 calls to the sheriff office will now decrease by 30%.
Irishgirl 57

Tucker, GA

#2 Aug 1, 2013
I think they had to hire 3 additional deputies last year just to field all her calls... Lol
Some people

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 2, 2013
Have a little respect for the family, regardless of how you feel she was still somebody's mother, sister etc....who still loved her as I am sure you do your own. I hope she comes back and haunts you!!!
Jess Collado

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2013
This is incredibly mean and disgusting. I'm shocked that anyone would mouth off about an 82 year old widow, who JUST passed. However, I'm not even a little surprised that you're choosing to withhold your names.
Life can make you bitter; you're adding to someone's bitterness today.
If all you have to worry about is how dispatch is handling their call volume.....thank the sweet Lord for your blessings. And please seek His counsel, in the future, before spouting off something hurtful.
Dispatcher

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2013
She was a mean person with a potty mouth. She ran around the county spreading lies and gossip about EVERYONE. Her family knew it and was embarrassed by her behavior. She now faces judgment by a higher authority! Her family should have put her in a nut house years ago. There is no excuse for her behavior JESS CALLADO. Your statement "Life can make you bitter; you're adding to someone's bitterness today".is false. Life is what YOU make it!!! When you get up in the morning YOU make a decision to be who you are. Her decision was to be a Gossip and trouble maker taking pleasure in the misery of others and then adding to it. She is well known in the county as a trouble maker who rarely had anything nice to say about others. Other then family members, only a few will be glad so is no longer going to be around to cause grief to others. Her fate is now in the hands of the lord and if she asked for his forgiveness before she went she will be saved.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#7 Aug 2, 2013
I sure do hope someone talks badly about you AND your family when they die. Disgusting. You should be ashamed.
Inexcusable Me

Tucker, GA

#9 Aug 2, 2013
I agree with Happy Neighbors...those who are posting otherwise did not know that old Dame...
Victim

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2013
Bearsfan1 wrote:
I didn't know the woman, but ya know, maybe she was that was because she was hurting inside. If u didn't live her life or walk in her shoes, you should not judge her. Prayers for her family.
Hurting inside did not give her or anyone else the right to hurt others. She was not a good Christian and had no problem breaking the ten commandments. If you were the VICTIM of her lies and foul mouthed language then you would be glad that you or anyone else never walked in her shoes. She had no problem cursing at complete strangers or around children for reasons known only to her.
If you knew her or were the victim of her Lies then you would understand some of the posts. If not then this is a topic you should not comment on
As a Victim in the past I forgave her as the lord teaches and ask that any other victim do the same.
Prayers for Her, that she asked the Lord for forgiveness for all the lies and hurt she caused to others and that she is forgiven. If not we know where she will spend the rest of eternity.

Prayers for her family in their loss as they knew who she was but loved her in spite of her behavior.
Two edged sword

Bethpage, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2013
You all should be ashamed. She is no longer here to defend herself. You are no better than what you say she was by degrading an elderly dead woman. If you think you wont burn for those remarks, you are sadly mistaken.
Happy Neighbors

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Lorraine was a mean old witch that created a lot of unnecessary drama in the neighborhood

Her son Duck boy seems to keep to himself after his wife left him.

Her son John is a bigger asshole and thief than his mother.

Can't wait to see all the fireworks from her nine kids who have arrived in the neighborhood to get free rent.
Two edged sword

Bethpage, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2013
Yep, YOU can't get any lower than that. If you had a conscience I would feel bad for you. But, you don't therefore, I don't. You can say what you want, but that wont change the fact you are going to burn in hell for it. You're a sad person.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#14 Aug 2, 2013
Please tell me a real emergency dispatcher is not on here expressing such disgusting views. I'm going to try and believe not, because if a real dispatcher were publicly and boldly voicing such disgusting views they should lose there job, and may very well.
Thankfully, we have many people out here that recognize this to be BAD behavior. Not funny, not appealing, and certainly not cool.
Two edged sword

Bethpage, TN

#15 Aug 2, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Please tell me a real emergency dispatcher is not on here expressing such disgusting views. I'm going to try and believe not, because if a real dispatcher were publicly and boldly voicing such disgusting views they should lose there job, and may very well.
Thankfully, we have many people out here that recognize this to be BAD behavior. Not funny, not appealing, and certainly not cool.
Sounds like the type that if they knew who you were when you called 911, they would never report it just because they didn't like you.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Please tell me a real emergency dispatcher is not on here expressing such disgusting views. I'm going to try and believe not, because if a real dispatcher were publicly and boldly voicing such disgusting views they should lose there job, and may very well.
Thankfully, we have many people out here that recognize this to be BAD behavior. Not funny, not appealing, and certainly not cool.
The "dispatcher" is just some coward. If they really DO work in dispatch, they will be losing their job soon.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#17 Aug 2, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>The "dispatcher" is just some coward. If they really DO work in dispatch, they will be losing their job soon.
10-4, Roaming.
Lovely smell to wake up to first thing. Makes me want to go dunk my head in the pond.... down at the pig farm.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Don't sweat these yahoos, Bearsfan1.
>
Their post are many, but their numbers are few.
>
Me myself, I'm just tickled that I have a new target for Halloween's tree rolling this year.
>
Thanks "Happy Neighbors", you're the greatest!!
>
Charmin, it's squeezably soft_{:
Another neighbor

Bethpage, TN

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Happy Neighbors wrote:
Lorraine was a mean old witch that created a lot of unnecessary drama in the neighborhood
Her son Duck boy seems to keep to himself after his wife left him.
Her son John is a bigger asshole and thief than his mother.
Can't wait to see all the fireworks from her nine kids who have arrived in the neighborhood to get free rent.
Created unnecessary drama! If you are Tim, you created a lot of your own. Telling the neighborhood one of the other neighbors was running meth lab out of their building. I went to them and asked them. They gladly showed me their building which proved you are a liar and drama creator.
Happy Neighbors

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Aug 2, 2013
Another neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Created unnecessary drama! If you are Tim, you created a lot of your own. Telling the neighborhood one of the other neighbors was running meth lab out of their building. I went to them and asked them. They gladly showed me their building which proved you are a liar and drama creator.
I don't know which Tim you are talking about. If you are talking about Tim Miller at the swap meet, I have no doubt he is happy the old witch is dead.
Tim Miller would stand up to her and her kinfolk when the other neighbors would run and hide.
Another neighbor

Bethpage, TN

#22 Aug 2, 2013
You have lost your mind. He didn't stand up to her. He went around telling lies. Noone had to run and hide from he, unless it was you.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#23 Aug 2, 2013
Hi Tim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened in Boxtown lastnight? 40 min Barbie Doll 1
Danny Joe Stinson 40 min Barbie Doll 12
Chastsin 10 hr Burt 2
why is joe dixon and cora hall (Mar '15) 12 hr Darlene 22
rocky green (Sep '11) 12 hr Angel 12
Bobby Estes? 15 hr Barbie Doll 3
Larry Thacker / browns paylake 23 hr fisherman 4

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages