lover

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Dec 2, 2012
who's the skinny girl with glasses and long gold hair who walks in town alot? somebody has got to know her.
me 2 bud

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2012
nobody knows man, been asking myselfe. bet i find out first :)
bones

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2012
lol! rare around here. imagine. a pretty girl the whole town hasnt slept with. She must be new to the area
tindoggierider

Glasgow, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2012
LOL
lover

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2012
cock blocks! somebody has to know her. i cant just holler at er.
bones

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Y? skeered of a liitle beaver?
Ummm

Lubbock, TX

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Probably from the half way house for women on top of hospital hill.
HMMMM

Mammoth Cave, KY

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Maybe she doesn't want to be known. Who knows but if you want to know her yourself, you will have o be the one to talk to her.
lover

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2012
not a stalker but she lives alone in town in a huge creepy house. any1 know where she hangs or works at?
yup

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2012
you sound like a stalker to me
me2bud

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Dec 8, 2012
her name is jessica or jennifer, cant remember. if youre going to talk to her bring a dictionary and maybe an encyclopedia. she's single but strange. u can find her at the library atleast once a week.
cute and fun

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Dec 9, 2012
she sounds like a dork
just dumb

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Dec 9, 2012
just hating cause I'm getting older and lonlier by the minute. sorry

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2012
me2bud wrote:
her name is jessica or jennifer, cant remember. if youre going to talk to her bring a dictionary and maybe an encyclopedia. she's single but strange. u can find her at the library atleast once a week.
And why does that make you think that she is a bad person. A person could go to the Library for many reasons. Gawd seems that you and few others could make a visit to the Library for multi obvious reason, just look the you write and spell.
LOL

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2012
She'll smoke all your pot but wont put out...Good conversation though, insightful.
LOL

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
She has a way of making you think.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 12, 2012
my guess, same girl started other post - single men over 30 and commenting on both under like 3 names. jus another crazy come to the ville lookin for attention.
me2bud

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Dec 12, 2012
She is crazy but puts out for the right price her name is jessica but goes by jess
jess

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Dec 14, 2012
Brandon, you simple little man. Your brother gave me the heads up weeks ago about you being in town so while you were distracted hacking into my email and sending strange men to my house I took it upon myself to take a little trip to jamestown. It only took one piece of mail with my name and address and a few clicks on tracy's computer to show her that you are'nt here looking for work. I traded her the reciepts I still had for all the furniture to get my farm photos and paintings back so if the house seems a little bare when you get there, well theres nothing you can do. It's all hers now. I may have left you everything but we both know who lost out.Bravo on sounding alot like me but even I don't speak that ghetto.Kinda disappointed, I expected meaner of you. Any guy worth the salt on his balls is'nt going to base his oppinion of me off a notoriously hateful sight like this and the two guys I mentioned in e mails to mom dont live cyber lives so it's pointless trying to find anything out about them here. Good luck and merry christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prock Howell (Apr '14) 1 hr Deb 10
Family in need of help 4 hr concerned 8
Taco bell 5 hr awesome 5
smuckers (Aug '11) 6 hr Gia 20
Wanted 4 bedroom house for rent 15 hr Illionis family 1
Natasha Napier Tue acline 16
Building on new rd Tue Sheepdog 14
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:00AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
Bleacher Report10:57 AM
After 13 Games on the Bench, Browns Need to Show Patience with Johnny Manziel
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday