First Prev
of 2
Next Last
may god b with her

Bellevue, WA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
It doesnt matter if we are 9 or 90 we all need prayer.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#23 Feb 10, 2013
lucky wrote:
hell she is 90 ish why bother let the poor thing go come on morons pray my but what the heck pray for family you act like she is 7 or 40 get a real prayer going ssshezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I know she may be in her 90's, but seperation (by death) is always hard on loved ones... a moron I am NOT! Thank you! Don't you think if someone is having trouble breathing, etc. etc. that you would want your loved one to be in comfort until the good Lord called her home? DUH!
there a problem

Portland, TN

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Please pray for her kids they need it bad. From what I have been hearing.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#25 Feb 10, 2013
Will be praying for her kids! I'm sure they are very sad at this time!
love

Scottsville, KY

#26 Feb 13, 2013
just wondering how she doing know?
wonder

Hodgenville, KY

#27 Feb 13, 2013
She's still the same. Doctors are saying she won't get any better.
may god b with her

Bellevue, WA

#28 Feb 16, 2013
They removed her from life support valentines day. She is still with us. Please keep praying.
Alfred

Scottsville, KY

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Amen
how

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Feb 17, 2013
I believe in prays, but when someone is suffering why pray for them to stay here on this suffering earth.
may god b with her

Bellevue, WA

#31 Feb 17, 2013
She is brain dead. She is not suffering. No one asking for her to stay with us. We are asking for prayers. She is going to pass on her on. Prayers make it easier. If you are not offering prayers dont comment.
Diane

Scottsville, KY

#32 Feb 17, 2013
I pray for Mrs. Hidgon what ever is Gods will.God will be And I pray for all of her Children and grandchildren and the rest of her family for a peace to come over them and the pain not be so bad because I know how hard it is to give up a loved one no matter the age.God bless you all.
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#33 Feb 17, 2013
may god b with her wrote:
She is brain dead. She is not suffering. No one asking for her to stay with us. We are asking for prayers. She is going to pass on her on. Prayers make it easier. If you are not offering prayers dont comment.
...Well said!
may god b with her

Bellevue, WA

#34 Feb 18, 2013
We lost our Granny tonight. No more suffering no more pain. Thanks to all that prayed. God bless you. RIP RUBY DEAN HIGDON 2-18-2013
FBC

Lafayette, TN

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Awww. Bless her heart. God is good to have given her all those years with her family. I pray that God will comfort the family and friends in this time of seperation. Seperation is only for awhile.:) God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1881 1 hr Chubby Chaser 26
Harpers is the best place to eat fish around here 1 hr Chubby Chaser 17
Politics on Facebook 3 hr sad 6
you 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 21
What in the HELL is going on at Dollar General ... 11 hr mothman 1
God Loves You 15 hr Yes 5
Ky Motor Supply (May '12) Fri Dead beat brad 50
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE