First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mossberg

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2014
ya know wrote:
<quoted text>from what i understand, none of the stuff with the other person has went to trial, they were separate charges..maybe they were rolled into all of this..but at either rate..she was a victim too and unfortunately she lives with those nightmares on a daily basis and can't you be HUMANE enough to not put her name on a trashy site like this!!!!!!! He is a sick person and did sick things and deserves far more than what he will more than likely get at his punishment. Do not allow this sick man to have any more time in the spotlight!
Well all I know is if they had turned this child molester in for obviously breaking his parole agreement and also threatening to kill the teenager, then Chelsey and her baby would be alive today. The ones who protected this piece of shit has some blood on their hands. I would bet my last dollar this piece of shit had told his family way in advance what he was planning. If they were so concerned of doing the right thing then it would have been prevented. Nothing more to say.
sonya biatch

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2014
Didn't know he had the flu
Cliffy

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jul 16, 2014
Copas is charged on that other case. If Copas gets Death Penalty or Life on murder case, he can't get any more time under KY law. If you get life, they can't "add" anything to it. Used to be you could get consecutive life sentences etc, but they changed that a few years ago.Read the family of murder victim wants him to get life with no chance of parole. Judge is deciding and should rule in August.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrew hogue 4 hr Person of Interest 3
Dustin Calvert!?!? 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 50
Roadwork? 20 hr Sadie 1
cabin fever 22 hr just sayn 3
Hair cuts Thu Leslie 4
corinna (Jun '10) Thu PlantEarly 31
Aj Reese (Jul '14) Wed RoamingInsomniac 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web