Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klu...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#42 Jun 14, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. Jesus didn't call any women to the ministry while he was here and he hasn't changed. That's some of that Pentecostal crap from the late 1800's. Some women think they can. All fakes.
You are right Una... These Yankee women moving into our area think they have a god given right to lead and preach. I say no. Barefoot , keeping that whistle ready to go at a moment notice and keeping the fridge full of beer is their top priority.... Heehehe
bettyboop

Carthage, TN

#43 Jun 15, 2011
rarra rascate los huevos echate un pedo i aste un chocomil la la la lol.
bettyboop

Carthage, TN

#44 Jun 15, 2011
hijo de la chingada que pasa aqui
KKK

Carthage, TN

#45 Jun 15, 2011
good values
John morgan

Vine Grove, KY

#46 Mar 2, 2013
You coons and Jews you better stay away because the kkk is here too stay.
Adam raswell

Vine Grove, KY

#47 Mar 2, 2013
What is a coon? Can't say because it gets blocked
Card Carrier

Monterey, TN

#48 Mar 2, 2013
very damn good chance theres more than one of the KKK in Adolphus, Ky...
strive daily

Scottsville, KY

#49 Mar 3, 2013
John morgan wrote:
put your name on this site.i would like to talk, know who you are.Jesus spoke of love and does the kkk not teach hate?and dont even try and misuse scripture on me.i guess you can have good and bad morals,but to strive daily for good morals would be more in line of whatJesus taught.think, just think about how you want treated.the big problem for all people of this world is crooked elected officals bad laws bad police officers bad judges bad peachers,lets try and place the right people in office put the crooked people in jail and change laws that are not working.
kyboy

Liberty, MO

#50 Mar 21, 2013
The kkk is everywhere in Kentucky
Captnhowdydoo

Westmoreland, TN

#51 Mar 21, 2013
John morgan wrote:
King Jesus was a Jew... you big dummy!

Since: Mar 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Mar 23, 2013
Most of what they do is no worse than what the NAACP does. The KKK is openly racist and the NAACP yells racism even when its not.
CrazyCooter

Bethpage, TN

#54 Mar 23, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin Ernie never was to bright, was he Maw? LOL. I think he just joined up to get out of going to the Army.
Joining the KKK does not keep you from going to the U.S. Army.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#55 Mar 24, 2013
Big Jerk wrote:
Most of what they do is no worse than what the NAACP does. The KKK is openly racist and the NAACP yells racism even when its not.
I would have to agree with you on that.
Patriot Dad

Monticello, KY

#56 Mar 24, 2013
Will we ever get past race? It seems some would like to keep people divided in order to maintain control over them.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#57 Mar 24, 2013
Most racism is usually created by the ones screaming racism, even when race isn't even referred to or brought up. Hummm go figure.
old school

Lafayette, TN

#58 Mar 24, 2013
i used to be a member, and i agree with the old stuff they believed in, but when the skinheads became a part and proclaimed hatred on all, i got out, the old klan members would whip a white man just as quick as they would a black or mexican man, if the white man didnt take care of and provide and protect his own family, people used to be glad a klansman lived in their neighborhood, now thats not so anymore
GetReal

Westmoreland, TN

#59 Mar 25, 2013
Condolences. The bums lost. The reason the Klan isn't the force it once was is that they lost the battle. Tolerance and equality trumped hatred and bigotry. The new system isn't perfect. There are people who abuse it and those that don't understand it, but it's so much better than what it was. So again I say, Condolences to the bums. You lost your war.

Since: Mar 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#60 Mar 25, 2013
Lol. Blind.
old school

Lafayette, TN

#61 Mar 25, 2013
dont let the flag hit the ground

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 2 hr -Sprocket- 430
attention matt brown is back 2 hr Sister Hazel 33
mayor 9 hr The Truth 25
Anyone know Brian Stinson 17 hr Curious 15
Mary Bess only wants republican business Mon Tommy 28
Christina law (Apr '15) Apr 22 Mackie 5
daniel knight Apr 22 Mackie 5

Scottsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages