Friend of SPLC

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Just want everyone to know that we have major Hate Group right in our own back yard. This group is on the listed on the Map of Southern Poverty Law Center.
It is one of ten groups listed in the state of KY.
Fraternal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
Adolphus, KY
Alt Timer

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

SPLC is nothing more than a fund raising organization that profits by promoting fear...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

The Great Una Farter and the Fraternal Order of Farters stand ready to fart at the lighting of the cross. Catch em' from all angles and burn the sheets right off their arses. They will be rolling and scootin' like they were attending a brush arbor revival. Hehehehe.
oh really

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Alt Timer wrote:
SPLC is nothing more than a fund raising organization that profits by promoting fear...
well is it true about the kkk hate group being from adolphus? if its true then why do you care if they raise funds or not? Thanks so much "Friend" for posting the info. I literally live down the road a piece from adolphus, I need to know who my neighbors are!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Just so you know, they have been here for YEARS. They are very quiet. Does anyone BESIDES me remember when they use to stand on the square and give handouts about their "club"??? I remember. They're a sneaky bunch.
Jim42164

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Alt Timer wrote:
Just like the RNC, Tea Party, and NRA?
Jim42164

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just so you know, they have been here for YEARS. They are very quiet. Does anyone BESIDES me remember when they use to stand on the square and give handouts about their "club"??? I remember. They're a sneaky bunch.
I didn't know that. But I am not from here.
Jim42164

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Alt Timer wrote:
BTW SPLC is not for profit origination. So promoting fear for profit huh? We will call that misinformation.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
I remember it Roaming. I got one of their folders and read it. We had one black cop at the time, I can't remember his real name, but I think his nickname was fuzzy. The cop asked them for one. The guy told him to take it, read it and stick it up his ass. Yep, I heard it. That was mean. I don't recall them being back after that. The KKK has been in Allen County as long as I can remember. It was here when my Grandmother was a little girl. My Grandmother died at an old age years and years ago. The KKK is old news. Lol. Good God, the Klan was here in the Civil War Days. Don't get bent out of shape folks.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Jim42164 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the RNC, Tea Party, and NRA?
Not exactly, Jim. They have been known to castrate people, so guard your nuts. LOL.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember it Roaming. I got one of their folders and read it. We had one black cop at the time, I can't remember his real name, but I think his nickname was fuzzy. The cop asked them for one. The guy told him to take it, read it and stick it up his ass. Yep, I heard it. That was mean. I don't recall them being back after that. The KKK has been in Allen County as long as I can remember. It was here when my Grandmother was a little girl. My Grandmother died at an old age years and years ago. The KKK is old news. Lol. Good God, the Klan was here in the Civil War Days. Don't get bent out of shape folks.
I don't remember any of the cops here when I was young. Shoot, I'm lucky to remember them now. haha I just remember the KKK being on the square handing those pamphlets out. They Have been here a long time...it's just crazy people only NOW figured that out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text> I don't remember any of the cops here when I was young. Shoot, I'm lucky to remember them now. haha I just remember the KKK being on the square handing those pamphlets out. They Have been here a long time...it's just crazy people only NOW figured that out.
Yes Roaming, it does help if some people pull their head out of their own arse ever now and then and take a look at the world around them. They would be smart like you and me. Hehehehehe. We know everything and if folks don't believe that, just ask us. LOL.
opinion

Bethpage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, Jim. They have been known to castrate people, so guard your nuts. LOL.
LMAO! Jim they also might use one of your pig stickers.

“OATH KEEPER”

Since: Feb 09

scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

splc talking bad about Adolphus kkk...huh..... thats like the kettle calling the pot black

no pun intended

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Roaming, it does help if some people pull their head out of their own arse ever now and then and take a look at the world around them. They would be smart like you and me. Hehehehehe. We know everything and if folks don't believe that, just ask us. LOL.
LOL...Oh so True!

“"Leave my Son Alone"”

Since: Feb 10

Scottsville KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know UNA ... I remember a time when our 3rd cousin Ernie caught the cat on fire trying to light the cross at one of those monthly klan meetings. That sure was one hot possy has it ran south toward Hwy 31E. We took Ernie's matches away from him and demoted him to carrying klan flag.... hahahaha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

MRS DUA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You know UNA ... I remember a time when our 3rd cousin Ernie caught the cat on fire trying to light the cross at one of those monthly klan meetings. That sure was one hot possy has it ran south toward Hwy 31E. We took Ernie's matches away from him and demoted him to carrying klan flag.... hahahaha
Cousin Ernie never was to bright, was he Maw? LOL. I think he just joined up to get out of going to the Army.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

opinion wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Jim they also might use one of your pig stickers.
Now, that would be a real bummer, Jim having his scrotum whittled on with a knife he had made. Lol.
Jim42164

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that would be a real bummer, Jim having his scrotum whittled on with a knife he had made. Lol.
I know it would be sharp. So it would be fast. But Klansman are not really a connoisseur of fine customs knives. Plus you don't have a lot of expendable income when your purchasing 10,000 Rounds of 5.56 ammo.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Jim42164 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it would be sharp. So it would be fast. But Klansman are not really a connoisseur of fine customs knives. Plus you don't have a lot of expendable income when your purchasing 10,000 Rounds of 5.56 ammo.
Look on the bright side Jim, it would save your wife a vet bill to keep you from annoying her so much and causing her to get all those sudden headaches. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DITCH MITCH 150,153
what did Mickey Atwood do to get fired?? 21 min Curious 7
What happened on Spears Rd today ? 38 min dave 1
edith duke 45 min happygolucky 52
Pizza Hutt 4 hr Dissatisfied 4
Building on way to BG 13 hr Achmed ikeelu 2
Tony Blankenship Jr. (Oct '10) 13 hr Schmedely Troll 32

Search the Scottsville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Scottsville Jobs

•••