dirty cops/ dirty social workers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
opinion

Westmoreland, TN

#41 Apr 13, 2011
ABG wrote:
look i have done everything they have asked from me i took 2 parenting classes and nutrition class budgeting class etc and its like they dont see the good iam doing my x inlaws think they are gonna keep my son i dont even like to call to check on him because the grandmom thinks my boy is hers shes got an other thing coming she laughed because i said i bought him a toddler bed i got a 2 bed room trailer that was on my case plan to get my own place. I had not called in 4 days and she said use a pay phone well i never seen a pay phone my car is running bad also.I have it hard with no family here i did not have money to put on my phone if she cared she would offer to help me and not laugh at me but i will have the last laugh because i have done everything they have asked of me so enjoy him while u can he is mine does the parent not come first before grandparent she cant judge me she gots shit in her clost also no one is perfect i need support if ne one can help i have no one here my family is a day away from me i refuse to leave my son here my family has never meet him plz people write what you think holly has yet to come inspect my home it's ready for her ne time.
Its called Xanax's and Methadone, very bad combination. You say you did not call for 4 days, it was more like 7 days, and your past calls ran into weeks. You say you have a rental house, who paid the rent, and who is going to pay the next months rent? What kind on income do you have to support yourself and your child; government support and food stamps? The child has insurance, because I pay for it myself. The child has food to eat, clothes on his body, without any assistance, because I pay for it! So you really need to take a long look at what the drugs are doing to your life and try, for once in your life, to correct it. And ABG you have a nice day...
opinion

Westmoreland, TN

#42 Apr 13, 2011
And furthermore, we as the grandparents are only looking out for the best interests for the child. You told me, at one time, that you preferred a Xanax over the child, and now you want him for a meal ticket, go figure! Once again you have a nice day..
Terry

Shirley, NY

#43 Apr 13, 2011
I got fired remember

“Sorry, I'm 10-6”

Since: Jan 11

Signal 4

#44 Apr 13, 2011
ABG wrote:
look i have done everything they have asked from me i took 2 parenting classes and nutrition class budgeting class etc and its like they dont see the good iam doing my x inlaws think they are gonna keep my son i dont even like to call to check on him because the grandmom thinks my boy is hers shes got an other thing coming she laughed because i said i bought him a toddler bed i got a 2 bed room trailer that was on my case plan to get my own place. I had not called in 4 days and she said use a pay phone well i never seen a pay phone my car is running bad also.I have it hard with no family here i did not have money to put on my phone if she cared she would offer to help me and not laugh at me but i will have the last laugh because i have done everything they have asked of me so enjoy him while u can he is mine does the parent not come first before grandparent she cant judge me she gots shit in her clost also no one is perfect i need support if ne one can help i have no one here my family is a day away from me i refuse to leave my son here my family has never meet him plz people write what you think holly has yet to come inspect my home it's ready for her ne time.
If what you say is true, I wish you the very best of luck in your situation. I think a child needs to be with his/her parents as long as the parents are capable and fit of taking care and raising the child. You don't need a lot of money, just a lot of love...and that doesn't cost a nickel. Good luck to you.
opinion

Westmoreland, TN

#45 Apr 14, 2011
Local LEO wrote:
<quoted text>If what you say is true, I wish you the very best of luck in your situation. I think a child needs to be with his/her parents as long as the parents are capable and fit of taking care and raising the child. You don't need a lot of money, just a lot of love...and that doesn't cost a nickel. Good luck to you.
Amen Leo..
opinion

Westmoreland, TN

#46 Apr 14, 2011
Local LEO wrote:
<quoted text>If what you say is true, I wish you the very best of luck in your situation. I think a child needs to be with his/her parents as long as the parents are capable and fit of taking care and raising the child. You don't need a lot of money, just a lot of love...and that doesn't cost a nickel. Good luck to you.
Just check with Delmas, he could enlighten you about the real story...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#47 Apr 14, 2011
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Just check with Delmas, he could enlighten you about the real story...
Yes Loco, while you are at it ask Delmas about some hairdo tips. We want you looking good when you make the front page of the Citizen Times. Lol.

LEO I know where there a couple of Cola bottles are that need venting. Just passing by, one of them looked as if Chick Papa might have peed in it and the other one was dark in color. They are on the right side of 101 N going toward Smiths Grove a bit past Smuckers. Don't tell Defective Vent Bottle, he will be there to hog the camera. All of my crime stopper tips are going to you.
gustapo

Westmoreland, TN

#48 Apr 14, 2011
only one word for the police around here and thats gustapo like Hitler's men in case you had no clue what i was talking about. If you know them you can get out of anything but if you didn't come up here like myself then you better watch you ass. I think they have done great lately busting the meth labs (God knows having kids I want that shit gone) but as far as everything else we are a small town they will do whatever they want.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#49 Apr 14, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Loco, while you are at it ask Delmas about some hairdo tips. We want you looking good when you make the front page of the Citizen Times. Lol.

LEO I know where there a couple of Cola bottles are that need venting. Just passing by, one of them looked as if Chick Papa might have peed in it and the other one was dark in color. They are on the right side of 101 N going toward Smiths Grove a bit past Smuckers. Don't tell Defective Vent Bottle, he will be there to hog the camera. All of my crime stopper tips are going to you.
Yes loco, you are safe with the bottles I have peed in. I got my drug test administered to me when defective brad was hiding in the mountains. My pee came back fresher then that spring water they sell in this county. All my crime tips will also be forward to only you. You need a promotion so you can make 25 cents more an hour. Una and I are pulling for you ....
Bettyboop

Westmoreland, TN

#50 Apr 15, 2011
Girl wrote:
Holly is a good woman. She has been good to me.
Don't forget about the ham and coffee we could smell them coming from the other side of town. By the way i know that you been climbing over my back fence and looking in our back windows.Cant wait to catch you i have plenty of witnesses that you harass my husband many times cant wait to press charges because soon im going to have all the evidence i need. To have the feds and the justice department coming investigate this dirty little town. Break up your dirty little circle. Watch all of you go to prison and while your getting it in your rear by convicts.This will give me enough joy to laugh for the rest of my life! Praise god praise Jesus.
Cat

Portland, TN

#51 Apr 21, 2011
The social workers system was deaigned to moniter children in reported bad situations,ande usually keep them in bad situations to keep an open case for their own job security.Ive seen it for years.It takes alot of money to beat social workers in court and put kids in a better home because they dont wanna loose a customer.
The laws a nother storie,Their the dirtiest people on the street,They'll do what ever they can to make an arrest "good or bad".Ive seen them break into vehicles with a slim jim and search without a warrent or permission and place items in view so that they could pull that person over later and say they something that gave them probable cause to search to make an arrest.If you think its goin on."Watch em" It is !
concerned

United States

#52 Jan 20, 2014
ABG wrote:
did you ever get help or your son
justice

Rochester, KY

#53 Jan 21, 2014
in the wrong wrote:
The only reason I would consider them dirty is because they have to deal with the trash in scottsville to give children a better life because some people would rather do drugs and be nasty than take care of their kids.
Barbara spurlock needs to give up already. Acting like a psycho isn't going to get your irresponsible sons children back.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. How that working for you ? Going to loose -threaten me -lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Scottsville (Jan '16) 12 min Rainy 42
Vote yes for alcohol signs 15 min Rod Cod the 2nd 9
Erica Lane (May '16) 1 hr Big B 22
gwen wright 2 hr Brandon 17
Amanda Hutter 3 hr Just ask 16
church thief sentenced (Mar '16) 9 hr Bugslife 3
Hot Taylor woman in Red Heels 18 hr Sow 13

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance