“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#21 Apr 5, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is sad. If their is a complaint made, it is their job to investigate it. If there isn't a need they will not open the case. What about these kids in meth houses and all? These workers are going in with the cops to remove them and such. Intervention in situations like this may be what helps to break the cycle in some cases and keep a child from becoming a statistic. Yes it is hard to step up and own the fact that you are in the wrong, but cooperating and willingness to make a change is the best thing you can do, instead of bucking up and trying to fight them. You will not win. I respect them for what they do.
Yes, no matter how redicilous or stupid it may seem, if a complaint is made they have to investigate it. Some complaints are false others are not. You are correct in your post.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#22 Apr 5, 2011
Just saying 2 wrote:
UnaFarter are you an expert on everything.I'll bet you earn $100,000 per year and drive a Lexus, because people with your obvious intelligence usually get paid so well. I just make $80,000 per year. I know I'm not in YOUR league.
Well yes, I am an expert on everything. A $100,000 a year, mere pocket change. A Lexus? What an insult to The Great One. That is your first step in moving upward, admitting you are not in my league. With a lot of hard work, perhaps you will someday rise above poverty level. It will take lots of hard work, you don't have the intellect to do it.

Theodore Fitzgerald Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#23 Apr 5, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello just laying 2
You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one of those 80k jobs? My favorite chicken belongs to one of those chicken unions and refuses to give more eggs without better rooster benefits. It is hard trying to compete with those non-union chicken houses all over town....hehehehe
The nerve of some people, Chick Papa. How dare just laying 2 to question the Great One. The very idea. A Lexus, how embarassing. Everyone knows I have a chaffeur driven Bentley.
Just Saying 2

Scottsville, KY

#24 Apr 6, 2011
Actually, it's called getting a degree and working your butt off. The union has nothing to do with it. It's people like you and the Unafarter that had rather not work hard to make something of yourself and make fun of people who do work hard to get what they have out of pure jealousy. Why don't you get off your ---
and get a real job, say in health care, where you can do some good for your fellow man. You are certainly not accomplishing it on this website.

As for real social workers, they have social work degrees. Unlike some of the ones who wore in the Scottsville office. Only in Scottsville, KY......
Just Saying 2

Scottsville, KY

#25 Apr 6, 2011
Sorry for the typo, I meant work or was that a Freudian slip. Fee free to look up the meaning of that if you have access to real textbooks.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#26 Apr 6, 2011
Just Saying 2 wrote:
Actually, it's called getting a degree and working your butt off. The union has nothing to do with it. It's people like you and the Unafarter that had rather not work hard to make something of yourself and make fun of people who do work hard to get what they have out of pure jealousy. Why don't you get off your ---
and get a real job, say in health care, where you can do some good for your fellow man. You are certainly not accomplishing it on this website.
As for real social workers, they have social work degrees. Unlike some of the ones who wore in the Scottsville office. Only in Scottsville, KY......
My living is already made, Toot's. Chick Papa and I are in many professions including the medical field. We offer healing herbal root services. These roots are very versatile. They can be administered, orally, vaginally or rectally. They aren't cheap treatments and I doubt that you could afford them.....just farting 2.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#27 Apr 6, 2011
Just Saying 2 wrote:
Sorry for the typo, I meant work or was that a Freudian slip. Fee free to look up the meaning of that if you have access to real textbooks.
Are you getting tongue tied or what? I don't need to look up the meaning. The Great One is a walking encyclopedia. Freud was a sex maniac weasel spanker. You thought you gave me the slip, but your slip was showing. I am smarter than you. Just farting 2.
Sara

Scottsville, KY

#28 Apr 6, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty? More than likely it's your own nasty arse you are smelling. Ahahahah.
Una they are probably just pissed cause they took their kids because they are crack ho's and skanks lol.The police and child services do their job and theirs a reason why they take children away and thats sorry excuse for parents.And your right they probably got a wiff of their skanky ass and took the kids before the smell killed them hahahaha!
Just Saying

Scottsville, KY

#29 Apr 6, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is sad. If their is a complaint made, it is their job to investigate it. If there isn't a need they will not open the case. What about these kids in meth houses and all? These workers are going in with the cops to remove them and such. Intervention in situations like this may be what helps to break the cycle in some cases and keep a child from becoming a statistic. Yes it is hard to step up and own the fact that you are in the wrong, but cooperating and willingness to make a change is the best thing you can do, instead of bucking up and trying to fight them. You will not win. I respect them for what they do.
I thought it was their job to investigate complaints also...BUT someone I know personally tried to report a child being threatened by an adult, they asked that person if they were related...the person replied "No" and the department said they couldn't do anything usless they were a relative.??????? I thought you could be held liable if you suspected child abuse or neglect? So it was reported to the police dept. who said they had to report it to social services.(? hummm?) Then they tried to report it to the child's school who also said they had to report it to social services (?). The person called social services back and was told the again they had to be related. I've always wondered if it was because of whom it was being reported on.(in the school system, NOT a teacher)
Just Saying...

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#30 Apr 6, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was their job to investigate complaints also...BUT someone I know personally tried to report a child being threatened by an adult, they asked that person if they were related...the person replied "No" and the department said they couldn't do anything usless they were a relative.??????? I thought you could be held liable if you suspected child abuse or neglect? So it was reported to the police dept. who said they had to report it to social services.(? hummm?) Then they tried to report it to the child's school who also said they had to report it to social services (?). The person called social services back and was told the again they had to be related. I've always wondered if it was because of whom it was being reported on.(in the school system, NOT a teacher)
Just Saying...
The person you are trying to report is probably related to the cops or some dumbarse politician. Call the state police. They will investigate.
Just Saying

Scottsville, KY

#31 Apr 6, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>
The person you are trying to report is probably related to the cops or some dumbarse politician. Call the state police. They will investigate.
Thank you for the suggestion; however the person that was abusing the child is dead now...hear attack...hummmmm...what goes around comes around and that person that wanted to report the incident and the child actually got to see retrobution. Just Saying...

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#32 Apr 6, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the suggestion; however the person that was abusing the child is dead now...hear attack...hummmmm...what goes around comes around and that person that wanted to report the incident and the child actually got to see retrobution. Just Saying...
Sometimes the good lord doesn't wait for our popo to get off their arse..... Lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#33 Apr 6, 2011
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Una they are probably just pissed cause they took their kids because they are crack ho's and skanks lol.The police and child services do their job and theirs a reason why they take children away and thats sorry excuse for parents.And your right they probably got a wiff of their skanky ass and took the kids before the smell killed them hahahaha!
You are probably right Sara. Having to smell those ol' nasty arses is child abuse. No wonder they are pissed that knocks a big hole in that EBT card. LOL.
What

Scottsville, KY

#34 Apr 6, 2011
I have a question for the fat aZZ unafarter do you know Andrew Houge?

“Bootleggin ,Doctern, & Mayorin”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#35 Apr 6, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right Sara. Having to smell those ol' nasty arses is child abuse. No wonder they are pissed that knocks a big hole in that EBT card. LOL.
Ya know Uncle,
If en them there social workers and sheriff en fellers are dirty why don't they take a bath once in a while?
Heck ,I take 1 at least once a month. Twice a month in the summer time.
Now out at Barren Lake thats plumme deep, kinda scares me.
I go down to that concrete pool behind that there lodge.
Ain't I precious?
SUPPORT YOUR BOOTLEGGER AND BANKER!!!
FYI

Greensburg, KY

#36 Apr 7, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was their job to investigate complaints also...BUT someone I know personally tried to report a child being threatened by an adult, they asked that person if they were related...the person replied "No" and the department said they couldn't do anything usless they were a relative.??????? I thought you could be held liable if you suspected child abuse or neglect? So it was reported to the police dept. who said they had to report it to social services.(? hummm?) Then they tried to report it to the child's school who also said they had to report it to social services (?). The person called social services back and was told the again they had to be related. I've always wondered if it was because of whom it was being reported on.(in the school system, NOT a teacher)
Just Saying...
If they do not report after a complaint is made, that is where you go and talk to their supervisor, then the ombudsman. Maybe that is why the kid acts the way it does. Keep record of dates and times you make these contacts and it will weed out the ones that "do not think it is necessary to open a case". There are too many innocent children losing their lives over things like this anymore. Its sad.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#37 Apr 7, 2011
What wrote:
I have a question for the fat aZZ unafarter do you know Andrew Houge?
First of all my arse is not fat, in fact I have a boney arse. I have heard of this person, but wouldn't know him if I met him on the street. I looked in the phone directory and don't find any Houge's listed. You must mean Hogue or Hogan, you dumbarse. Do you have the hots for this Andrew guy? He probably has a cell phone, as most people do. If you want some of it, just walk right up and ask him. Who knows, he might just lay your dumbarse.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#38 Apr 7, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
If they do not report after a complaint is made, that is where you go and talk to their supervisor, then the ombudsman. Maybe that is why the kid acts the way it does. Keep record of dates and times you make these contacts and it will weed out the ones that "do not think it is necessary to open a case". There are too many innocent children losing their lives over things like this anymore. Its sad.
Correct.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#39 Apr 7, 2011
Rod Cod the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know Uncle,
If en them there social workers and sheriff en fellers are dirty why don't they take a bath once in a while?
Heck ,I take 1 at least once a month. Twice a month in the summer time.
Now out at Barren Lake thats plumme deep, kinda scares me.
I go down to that concrete pool behind that there lodge.
Ain't I precious?
SUPPORT YOUR BOOTLEGGER AND BANKER!!!
You are right Nephew. I just get in the rain barrel at this old shack when my arse needs scrubbing. It's kind of rough in the Winter time. If my arse really gets rank, I just scoot it on the ice like a dog. LOL.

I'm afraid of Barren River too. A big ol' fish might swallow me.
You are precious Rod Cod.

Uncle Una
ABG

Scottsville, KY

#40 Apr 13, 2011
look i have done everything they have asked from me i took 2 parenting classes and nutrition class budgeting class etc and its like they dont see the good iam doing my x inlaws think they are gonna keep my son i dont even like to call to check on him because the grandmom thinks my boy is hers shes got an other thing coming she laughed because i said i bought him a toddler bed i got a 2 bed room trailer that was on my case plan to get my own place. I had not called in 4 days and she said use a pay phone well i never seen a pay phone my car is running bad also.I have it hard with no family here i did not have money to put on my phone if she cared she would offer to help me and not laugh at me but i will have the last laugh because i have done everything they have asked of me so enjoy him while u can he is mine does the parent not come first before grandparent she cant judge me she gots shit in her clost also no one is perfect i need support if ne one can help i have no one here my family is a day away from me i refuse to leave my son here my family has never meet him plz people write what you think holly has yet to come inspect my home it's ready for her ne time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andrew hogue 2 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Dustin Calvert!?!? 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 48
Roadwork? 9 hr Sadie 1
cabin fever 12 hr just sayn 3
Hair cuts 14 hr Leslie 4
corinna (Jun '10) 16 hr PlantEarly 31
Aj Reese (Jul '14) Wed RoamingInsomniac 7
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web