dirty cops/ dirty social workers

Posted in the Scottsville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bite me

Morgantown, KY

#1 Apr 3, 2011
darren tabor is a dirty cop. can you guess who the dirty social workers are?????
whatever

Morgantown, KY

#2 Apr 3, 2011
holly........
in the wrong

Lubbock, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2011
The only reason I would consider them dirty is because they have to deal with the trash in scottsville to give children a better life because some people would rather do drugs and be nasty than take care of their kids.

Barbara spurlock needs to give up already. Acting like a psycho isn't going to get your irresponsible sons children back.
sick

Morgantown, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2011
you must have not had any dealings with either of them..... i've seen tabor be dirty, so f**k you.... holly's not much better. she lies on people that do take care of their kids. so again f**k you...... as far as barbara, i'm not crazy bout her myself. i'm glad she done it... way to go barbara. again f**k you in the wrong... lolololo
curious

Lubbock, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2011
What social worker she jump on? Most them social workers are fake. Why she jump on her
Holly

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Holly Francis is a dumb bitch! I would never turn anyone in to social services because she tells the parents exactly who turned them in when shes not allowed to do that. So miss Holly if you wanna keep your job, keep that fat ass mouth of your shut you ugly tramp!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#7 Apr 4, 2011
bite me wrote:
darren tabor is a dirty cop. can you guess who the dirty social workers are?????
Dirty? More than likely it's your own nasty arse you are smelling. Ahahahah.
curious

Lubbock, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2011
She isn't the only one who does that.

“Sorry, I'm 10-6”

Since: Jan 11

Signal 4

#9 Apr 4, 2011
bite me wrote:
I know, that Tabor sure is dirty. The last time I seen him he had mud on his shoes, his uniform pants had lint balls on them, and donut crumbs on his uniform shirt.
Girl

Morgantown, KY

#10 Apr 4, 2011
Holly is a good woman. She has been good to me.
Jessica

Scottsville, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2011
Holly is one of the best persons I know. I love her to death. She is willing to help people as long as they are willing to help themselves. She puts the kids first and foremost. I could not handle her job or any other job the social workers in this town do. I couldn't stand to be around people that could care less about there children or themselves. Everyone Thats upset is prob. Bc your just lazy dirty and too stupid to see that its your own fault for the situation your in so you want to get on here and bitch bc thats all you know to do. I don't feel sorry for you one bit. For whatever reason your so pissed off about I'm sure the good lord meant for it to happen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Local LEO wrote:
<quoted text>I know, that Tabor sure is dirty. The last time I seen him he had mud on his shoes, his uniform pants had lint balls on them, and donut crumbs on his uniform shirt.
Ya know LEO, I bet that rascal still has belly button lint from back in the Winter. LOL.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#13 Apr 4, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know LEO, I bet that rascal still has belly button lint from back in the Winter. LOL.
I heard that Tabor fellow was seen streaking in his spongebob underwear at the SPD a couple of weeks ago...lol
FYI

Greensburg, KY

#14 Apr 4, 2011
Social Workers do not make near enough money for what they are exposed to. Yes, sometimes they do go overboard, but at least they care enough to do so, which is more than I can say for the ones complaining about them. If you had not have put yourself in the spot to have them investigate/open your case, then you probably would not be complaining. I know many in this town that do not need their kids, leave 2 year olds alone by them self, won't make their kids go to school, do drugs with minors, sleep with minors and such. So what if they say who told, you can file a motion and find that out as well anyway. If you aren't doing anything wrong, then do not worry about it!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#15 Apr 5, 2011
FYI wrote:
Social Workers do not make near enough money for what they are exposed to. Yes, sometimes they do go overboard, but at least they care enough to do so, which is more than I can say for the ones complaining about them. If you had not have put yourself in the spot to have them investigate/open your case, then you probably would not be complaining. I know many in this town that do not need their kids, leave 2 year olds alone by them self, won't make their kids go to school, do drugs with minors, sleep with minors and such. So what if they say who told, you can file a motion and find that out as well anyway. If you aren't doing anything wrong, then do not worry about it!
You are exactly right. People just don't realize what Social Workers are exposed to everyday. If these complainers could only see the beaten and abused children and some of them that have been beaten to death, I think most people would change their minds.
FYI

Greensburg, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2011
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. People just don't realize what Social Workers are exposed to everyday. If these complainers could only see the beaten and abused children and some of them that have been beaten to death, I think most people would change their minds.
It really is sad. If their is a complaint made, it is their job to investigate it. If there isn't a need they will not open the case. What about these kids in meth houses and all? These workers are going in with the cops to remove them and such. Intervention in situations like this may be what helps to break the cycle in some cases and keep a child from becoming a statistic. Yes it is hard to step up and own the fact that you are in the wrong, but cooperating and willingness to make a change is the best thing you can do, instead of bucking up and trying to fight them. You will not win. I respect them for what they do.
Irishgirl19

United States

#17 Apr 5, 2011
Local LEO wrote:
<quoted text>I know, that Tabor sure is dirty. The last time I seen him he had mud on his shoes, his uniform pants had lint balls on them, and donut crumbs on his uniform shirt.
Lol......Now that's what I call just rolling with it!!!!! How you been Leo, it's been awhile......
Just saying 2

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2011
UnaFarter are you an expert on everything.I'll bet you earn $100,000 per year and drive a Lexus, because people with your obvious intelligence usually get paid so well. I just make $80,000 per year. I know I'm not in YOUR league.

“Analyzing Dumb Public Figures”

Since: Jan 10

Chicken Town USA

#19 Apr 5, 2011
Just saying 2 wrote:
UnaFarter are you an expert on everything.I'll bet you earn $100,000 per year and drive a Lexus, because people with your obvious intelligence usually get paid so well. I just make $80,000 per year. I know I'm not in YOUR league.
Hello just laying 2

You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one of those 80k jobs? My favorite chicken belongs to one of those chicken unions and refuses to give more eggs without better rooster benefits. It is hard trying to compete with those non-union chicken houses all over town....hehehehe
Irishgirl19

Byron, GA

#20 Apr 5, 2011
Chick Papa wrote:
<quoted text>Hello just laying 2

You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one of those 80k jobs? My favorite chicken belongs to one of those chicken unions and refuses to give more eggs without better rooster benefits. It is hard trying to compete with those non-union chicken houses all over town....hehehehe
Think you need a shop Stewart for that little lady..... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angelina Hood 51 min fact is 44
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 11 hr rod cod the 2nd 31
marsha miller 17 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Family in need of help Wed true 10
Taco bell Wed true 7
School Board Tue FourO 9
Cooter brown post?? Dec 23 RoamingInsomniac 24
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Scottsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"