heard she was a ho that had a bunch of kids
someone

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2011
is she married now?
HER AUNT

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Hammer why dont you come say that to me or her Hubby and you will see what a ho is.. Yes she is very much married and she is doing good. Please leave your nasty remarks for someone else..
hammer

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2011
well i heard she had kids with different daddys. and who are you her aunt? tell me where you are and i will come say it to your face! lol tell me who her hubby is and i will tell him too! what yall gonna do huh!!! threatening me?
HER AUNT

Horse Cave, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Who Cares whether she has kids by a million different men, is it your business? NO DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT... Since you know so much bout her you should know, you live in that crap hole of a town..
hammer

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Mar 12, 2011
oweeeee! what a ho! scottsvile is awesome :)
Maybe

Glasgow, KY

#8 Mar 12, 2011
what a ho! scottsvile is awesome yse i can??
SOMEBODY

Lafayette, TN

#9 Mar 12, 2011
Well first u were wanting to know how she was doing and now u want to trash her. That just shows what kind of person u are!!
hammer

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Mar 12, 2011
lol SOMEBODY, what do you have to say about her? this post is about her, not me
SOMEBODY

Lafayette, TN

#11 Mar 12, 2011
hammer i know her husband and he want threaten you he will just bet the shit out of you and he will meet you anywhere if you got shit you want to say about his wife to his face but believe me you want talk the shit your saying on her to his face
FREAKS

Summer Shade, KY

#12 Mar 12, 2011
One more post with ppl tryin to run somebody down behind a screen. That is even more a waste of time than arguin on the phone. Ashley has always been a nice girl and i dont even know who her husband is. My point is this why do all u get on a comp to talk $hit about ppl? Grow some balls!!! If u need to talk to them throw your name out there. Guess what windows shatter in a glass house if you got a glass jaw it can do the same
SOMEBODY

Lafayette, TN

#13 Mar 12, 2011
thats all i got to say on this topix so i want be posting anymore got better things to do
hammer

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2011
lol she's still a ho!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#15 Mar 12, 2011
hammer, is she sleeping with You? Or your man?
I bet not.
Did you get mad cause she won't sleep with you? Is that it? And, don't say you wouldn't. That only proves that you're mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 3 hr -Sprocket- 2,518
County Police in town 3 hr Taxed to death 3
Red headed older lady at smoke shake BbQ 5 hr Curious 5
Suzanna Keen 10 hr hmm 3
Guys I live in scottsville Kentucky 16 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Ashley Oliver (Dial) (Dec '15) Fri Joseph Oliver 53
Looking for info on Bridget Wyche Fri CSK 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance