First Prev
of 2
Next Last
housekeeper

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 23, 2012
I have a few openings to clean houses if anyone is interested or knows someone who is. I usually charge $20/hr for basic cleaning or $30/hr for a huge house. I am willing to do dishes and laundry as well, but the price will be a little higher.
housekeeper

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 May 25, 2012
I still have some openings if anyone is interested please let me know!!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 May 25, 2012
housekeeper wrote:
I still have some openings if anyone is interested please let me know!!
If you charge 20-30 dollars an hour, I bet you do have some openings. If you charge by the hour, what difference does it make if it's a small or large house? You might need to check with General Motors.
housekeeper

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 May 25, 2012
Basic house cleanings take 2/3 hrs. So that is only $40/$60. That is very reasonable. And no one has ever had an issue paying me that before. Sorry if you can not afford me. Have a great day!
Tlk

Westmoreland, TN

#6 May 25, 2012
I didn't think it sounded like it made much sense either...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#7 May 25, 2012
housekeeper wrote:
Basic house cleanings take 2/3 hrs. So that is only $40/$60. That is very reasonable. And no one has ever had an issue paying me that before. Sorry if you can not afford me. Have a great day!
It's not the point whether I can or can't afford it.
dont matter

Lafayette, TN

#8 May 26, 2012
Do you clean when people are home?An do you wear a little maid outfit ?
William

Westmoreland, TN

#9 May 26, 2012
housekeeper wrote:
I don't mean to sound like I'm picking at you housekeeper.$20 per hr seems kind of steep to me also. The girl that used to straighten up my place charged me 10 per hr, tax free. I would pay 12 per hr tops. Air condition, no heavy lifting, choice of music, and anything she wanted from the fridge(she never capitalized on that). But if $20 is the going rate I reckon you have to stay competitive. There are people killing themselves on jobs for much less.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#10 May 26, 2012
William wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mean to sound like I'm picking at you housekeeper.$20 per hr seems kind of steep to me also. The girl that used to straighten up my place charged me 10 per hr, tax free. I would pay 12 per hr tops. Air condition, no heavy lifting, choice of music, and anything she wanted from the fridge(she never capitalized on that). But if $20 is the going rate I reckon you have to stay competitive. There are people killing themselves on jobs for much less.
I still don't understand if it's by the hour why would a small house be $20.00 per hour and a large house be $30.00 per hour? That makes no sense at all.

I'll just get Mr. Jou Hung Low to Washee clothes. He will do it for a kitty cat or a coyote. He can hook you up with a Mexican mail order bride too. Fake green card and everything.

Since: Jan 11

Summer Shade, KY

#11 May 26, 2012
housekeeper wrote:
I have a few openings to clean houses if anyone is interested or knows someone who is. I usually charge $20/hr for basic cleaning or $30/hr for a huge house. I am willing to do dishes and laundry as well, but the price will be a little higher.
will you clean a bus?john.h.dillinger
Harry B Dangles

Clarkson, KY

#12 May 26, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't understand if it's by the hour why would a small house be $20.00 per hour and a large house be $30.00 per hour? That makes no sense at all.

I'll just get Mr. Jou Hung Low to Washee clothes. He will do it for a kitty cat or a coyote. He can hook you up with a Mexican mail order bride too. Fake green card and everything.
That post wasn't racist at all Una.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#13 May 26, 2012
dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>will you clean a bus?john.h.dillinger
At those rates JD she would charge more than all your Ho's make in a week just to look at the bus.
housekeeper

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 May 26, 2012
All the availabilities i had are filled! I have 6 wonderful clients that gladly pay me $20/hr for my work! Thank you! Have a great day!
babyface2000

Lafayette, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2013
I am willing to clean a house at the minimum of 20 dollars. If anyone is interested then let me know.
halfway

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2013
babyface2000 wrote:
I am willing to clean a house at the minimum of 20 dollars. If anyone is interested then let me know.
. Im looking to have my house cleaned, let me know if your interested.
babyface2000

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2013
halfway wrote:
<quoted text>. Im looking to have my house cleaned, let me know if your interested.
What is your location? I am interested in cleaning house.
brad

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 22, 2013
babyface2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your location? I am interested in cleaning house.
. I live in halfway, let me know how i can get a hold of you thanks
babyface2000

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2013
brad wrote:
<quoted text>. I live in halfway, let me know how i can get a hold of you thanks
How about email or yahoo messenger?
brad

Chicago, IL

#20 Jun 24, 2013
babyface2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about email or yahoo messenger?
if u have an email address let me know and i can email you and let u know when to come by and tell what you would charge to clean thanks.
babyface2000

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jun 25, 2013
brad wrote:
<quoted text>if u have an email address let me know and i can email you and let u know when to come by and tell what you would charge to clean thanks.
Or I can email you if you give me your email address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Eddie Miller 3 hr Someone concerned 1
Brian Guffey 4 hr Emery 3
John Deere or Cub cadet? 5 hr FromKentucky 7
Student Love who did it 6 hr Teacher 1
Honest question 7 hr Brash and Sassy 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
Junk 14 hr FromKentucky 11

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages