First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#41 Aug 12, 2009
employment wanted wrote:
I have been to Rueben a long time ago. Yes, they try to sell you herbs but that is how they make a living. There is also a lady (Irentologist) at Eighty-Eight KY that does the same type of thing but she uses the computerized machine. She also uses herbs and such. She is real good as well. She does the foot bath that draws toxins out of your body.
I would be afraid it would draw all the toxic farts out of me and cause a tsunami :)
bandit57

Summer Shade, KY

#42 Aug 12, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be afraid it would draw all the toxic farts out of me and cause a tsunami :)
if i get drunk one nite and have to work could she take the vodka out of me so that i could drive,,,the bandit,,,

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#43 Aug 12, 2009
bandit57 wrote:
<quoted text>if i get drunk one nite and have to work could she take the vodka out of me so that i could drive,,,the bandit,,,
Come on Bandit, you know you can drive better drunk than you can sober. LOL.
Mabel

Clinton, IA

#44 Dec 3, 2010
Went to see the Amish iridology today. Well all I can say is they hit me right on the head about some of my problems. I didnt have to have alot of herbs and they werent that expensive the highest one they had for me was $15. Everyone should go.
a mther

Casey, IL

#45 Dec 3, 2010
I've heard good things about him also but then heard he got in a lot of trouble with them herbs. Someone like to lost there kidney over them. I would like to see his list on me thou. Would definatly be interesting. Don't know about the herbs might ask my doc before I took them.. neat thou
a mther

Casey, IL

#46 Dec 3, 2010
O I had the foot toxin thing done in nashville. Was very interesting all the colors that come out my feet. How long mabel did u have to wait to see him? Definatly wanna hear what he has to say.
Nermin

Charlotte, NC

#47 Feb 23, 2013
Reuben is best men which is i now for my experience in my lost 5 years with him. Reading comments before, someone wrote that you need to have a thick wallet, I think that health is most important in life, and sometimes the price does not matter. My experience with him was awesome I think that some things are detected much earlier than regular doctors .. I am grateful to him for everything done in these 5 years of working with him
Kathy

Tucker, GA

#48 Apr 3, 2013
I went to see Reuben and he is right on point. I felt really at ease and very comfortable with him. He is very pleasant with the clearest eyes of blue. I have several medical problems that he was not aware of but told me of these as he looked into my eyes. He is very knowlegable and wants the best for you. There was no pressure to buy the herbs or to give a donation. I felt blessed to have had the experience. Highly recommend him.
Happy happy

Westmoreland, TN

#49 Apr 3, 2013
Kathy wrote:
I went to see Reuben and he is right on point. I felt really at ease and very comfortable with him. He is very pleasant with the clearest eyes of blue. I have several medical problems that he was not aware of but told me of these as he looked into my eyes. He is very knowlegable and wants the best for you. There was no pressure to buy the herbs or to give a donation. I felt blessed to have had the experience. Highly recommend him.
how did you get your appointment? Did you just go & wait to see him?

Since: Mar 13

Campbellsville, KY

#50 Apr 3, 2013
You can write a letter and ask for an appt or go wait

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Taylor 21 min Trolling 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 47 min Bill Nye 909
classmates gone but not forgotten (Apr '10) 3 hr Spicy Sausage 284
James E Bazzell middle school 3 hr Spicy Sausage 2
Solar eclipse 2017 11 hr Dairy Queen Don Juan 2
I wash cars . 11 hr Dairy Queen Don Juan 9
the farmacy 11 hr Dairy Queen Don Juan 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages