First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Kitty”

Since: Mar 09

Bowling Green

#1 Aug 7, 2009
I think that's his name... Has anyone ever went to see that guy in Tompkinsville named Rueben? The one that looks in your eyes and can tell what's illness's you have? Then he will recomend herbs and stuff? What is your experience? I'm curios....

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Aug 7, 2009
wow, never heard of that!
Stupidity Runs Amuck

Scottsville, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2009
Well shucks I looked because its my favorite sandwich! I thought somebody in town was making them, thought
OH YEAH LUNCH!

“Kitty”

Bowling Green

#4 Aug 7, 2009
You need to the new sandwich place in BG called Baker Brothers. It's really good. They have good salads, sandwiches and soups. I even like the pizza. I think they have a Rueben. Give me a min. I think I have menu. I will check.

“Kitty”

Bowling Green

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Yep they do. They have one called Broadway Reuben. It has corned beef, sauerkraut, melted swiss, russian dressing on a farm roll.

“Kitty”

Bowling Green

#6 Aug 7, 2009
anyway that was off the subject. i was hoping someone could give me insight on the eye reader. i have heard good stuff.
Stupidity Runs Amuck

Scottsville, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2009
Kitty with Attitude wrote:
Yep they do. They have one called Broadway Reuben. It has corned beef, sauerkraut, melted swiss, russian dressing on a farm roll.
Still off subject my dear but LOCATION>>>LOCATION GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!!
Jane

Trinity, TX

#8 Aug 7, 2009
Kitty with Attitude wrote:
I think that's his name... Has anyone ever went to see that guy in Tompkinsville named Rueben? The one that looks in your eyes and can tell what's illness's you have? Then he will recomend herbs and stuff? What is your experience? I'm curios....
Were is he located at?I heard about herbal doctors.I rather go to one of them then a regular doctor.
jewels

Trinity, TX

#9 Aug 7, 2009
Haven't heard of him, but it sounds interesting.

“Kitty”

Bowling Green

#10 Aug 7, 2009
Stupidity Runs Amuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Still off subject my dear but LOCATION>>>LOCATION GIVE ME THE ADDRESS!!
to the right of Rafferty's.

“Kitty”

Bowling Green

#11 Aug 7, 2009
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>Were is he located at?I heard about herbal doctors.I rather go to one of them then a regular doctor.
i don't have a clue. i just know about randell carter in BG. he's great. you can read about him on bowling green topix or check his website out. they talk about rueben on the tompkinsville topix.

look up randell carter on bg topix. it's very interesting. trust me.
kinda know

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Aug 7, 2009
i have of heard of him too. been wanting to go myself. heard he is awesome. wish i had more info for ya
great

Adolphus, KY

#13 Aug 7, 2009
He is great my aunt has been to him and somemore people I know.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Aug 7, 2009
I have heard about him, they say can tell all your ailments by looking into your eyes. I have also heard, to have your wallet handy, because he will send you home with a sack full of various herbs. I don't know if they are effective or not. Of course all meds are derived from various herbs, plants, minerals, animals, etc. But I think I prefer the FDA approved meds prescribed by a trained professional DR. Ya never know this rascal could slip in some dried horse turd pills too :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2009
Some of those Minionites aren't as honest as people think they are. I knew an old man who lived close to them. He was a dairy farmer and raised big crops of corn to feed his cattle. he told me personally, that some of the Minionites came to him to buy corn, said they were sold out. He told them it was just plain ol' field corn, not sweet corn. They said they didn't care, people would buy anything if they thought they raised it. He sold them all they wanted. He was laughing about it. I learned a lot about their little tricks but I won't go into it. LOL.
mayo clinic

Scottsville, KY

#16 Aug 7, 2009
I have a friend,woman in her 50s,who had been to many doctors ,including the mayo clinic, none could quite pinpoint what was wrong with her.
So she heard about the mennonite dr., went to him,he told her what was wrong,she went bac to mayo clinic,surprisingly he was right.
Mayo clinic offered him a position there to help diagnose patients!
Hoof_Hearted

United States

#17 Aug 8, 2009
Reuben is an excellent iridologist. If you are wanting to make an appt to see him, write to
Vernon Community
V.C. Christian Charity
1205 Radure Rd.
Hestand Ky 42151
Just say in your letter that you want to make an appt to be seen by one of the iridologist. Reuben isn't the only one over there now even though he is the best in my opinion. If you specify seeing him, it could actually be 2 or 3 weeks. If you want a saturday, they are usually booked atleast a month or so in advance. If you aren't picky and want to see one of the other 2, it might not take very long at all to get in.
As for the herbs; I think he still has Natures Sunshine and the extract herbs that are "pureherb" brand can now be purchased down the road maybe a mile whereas Reuben used to sell them at his office. They also have a home made kind now that's like pureherbs, only about 1/2 the cost.
abcd

Scottsville, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2009
Stupidity Runs Amuck wrote:
Well shucks I looked because its my favorite sandwich! I thought somebody in town was making them, thought
OH YEAH LUNCH!
lol...me too!!! I hear the new Patriot Deli and Bake Shoppe will be selling super delicious Reubens...I hear giant too! They're supposed to open sometime before the fall season.
abcd

Scottsville, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I have heard about him, they say can tell all your ailments by looking into your eyes. I have also heard, to have your wallet handy, because he will send you home with a sack full of various herbs. I don't know if they are effective or not. Of course all meds are derived from various herbs, plants, minerals, animals, etc. But I think I prefer the FDA approved meds prescribed by a trained professional DR. Ya never know this rascal could slip in some dried horse turd pills too :)
I agree totally Mr. Farter. You need to watch it.
just because something is natural doesn't mean it can't mess you up big time. Mary Jane is natural too...lol
abcd

Scottsville, KY

#20 Aug 8, 2009
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
lol...I just read the last part of your statement.LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to know. 4 hr Schmedley T Troll 2
Donald Trump's accomplishments as President of ... 5 hr FromKentucky 10
Tax Ease Lien Investments (Aug '10) 5 hr FromKentucky 23
To The Young Man Who Helped Me Today 7 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Socks 10 hr Schmedley T Troll 1
FromKentucky 12 hr FromKentucky 9
Jeff Young speeding danger 19 hr Idiot 8

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance