Curious

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Has anyone's been cut out? I have heard it is but jw if its true?
Yep

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2013
Now calm down. The last thing to go on the Government's list is welfare and foodstamps. Don't worry, the working stiff is working harder than ever to keep everyone up through this crisis. So, calm down, smoke another cigg, guzzle down another beer and watch Jerry Springer. It'll be ok.
My Warefare Friends

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2013
I want to assure everyone of you that the ghetto is getting its fair share of the government cheese.

I just hope I get enough free money this month to make my Cadillac payment since my house payment is automatically paid.

Re-elect Obama. The man who knows how to take care of a starving brother.
ebt recipient

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 29, 2013
I do have to have a bit of help with food, but I do work 40+ hours every week and pay my taxes. I live in a "ghetto" simply because I have to and can not afford much anything else yet. I pay over 300 a month for my "ghetto" living. Not everyone that HAS to live in a place they don't like or has to get food stamps to help their family are trash nor do we all pay our fricking Cadillac payments from sitting on our asses.
Lol

Cub Run, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2013
No everyone that has ebt is like the shit you guys just named. People are so quick to judge. That's what's wrong with this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child molester 58 min Dont Make Any Sense 2
Alcohol election 1 hr Citizen 52
Fat girls give good head 2 hr Schmedley T Troll 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) 11 hr RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately 15 hr Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Sun Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages