First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2013
How long should one wait for the answer of love? This has been several months , it might be time for me to let go of these feelings and let love that is being offered in???
Just Saying

Tompkinsville, KY

#22 Jun 24, 2013
Well why don't u walk up and ask that person how they fell about you? Are you afraid of the answer you will get or what's the problem?

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe they don't feel anything and never did. Maybe you are afraid that it was only one sided.
Love

United States

#24 Jun 25, 2013
I guess I know in my heart , he never loved me and I need to forget the one man that I wanted to grow old with on the beach. Fairy tales are only n books, and I am learning to live n the real world now . Thanks
Just Saying

Tompkinsville, KY

#25 Jun 25, 2013
Why don't you just call or text or talk to them in person?
love

United States

#26 Jun 26, 2013
I have tried, and now I am done .
Midnight Rider

Tompkinsville, KY

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe your not worth it any way??? Ha ha ha!!!!
Love

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Maybe ur right

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 Jun 26, 2013
Love wrote:
Maybe ur right
In my best Dear Abby voice.

Love, there is someone out there for everyone. This guy that you are so hung up on may not be the one that was meant for you. You obviously love this person but seem to not be getting any love back. That tells me that he is not the one. My unsolicited advise would be to move on and try to find someone who can appreciate the love that you have in your heart and will give back the same love that you need. They say time heals all wounds and I dont know if that is true or not. What I do know is that if you continue to dwell on the past and allow it keep welling up, it will one day consume you. I can hear the depression setting in by the tone of your posts. People sometimes fall in love with someone who can not or will not love them back,it happens. If this person cares for you as much as you care for them, they will return. If they do not then you must move on.

Judging by your posts I would say that you are just looking for someone to love you as much as you love them. And that is absolutely worth it.

Love

United States

#30 Jun 27, 2013
Thank u for ur kind words. Blessings to you..
Midnight Rider

Tompkinsville, KY

#31 Jun 27, 2013
My parents taught me to give my used unwanted toys to the less fortunate. Besides we all know what that person really was any way.
my love

Westmoreland, TN

#32 Jun 29, 2013
Love wrote:
Maybe ur right
I really feel for you but, You know in your heart it is over, and never will be again. He is happier than he has ever been in his life. Finally he has found his soul mate! After all these years, He and I found each other. Thank You Jesus for sending me a miracle. I love you poppy:))
Elvis

Scottsville, KY

#33 Jun 29, 2013
Blessing to u both.
Midnight Rider

Russell Springs, KY

#34 Jul 27, 2013
You know no one could ever fill my shoe or take my place. So stop casing after me. I don't want you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board 58 min Who cares 4
Brittany Cornwell (Nov '09) 1 hr Sam 32
I'm new to scottsville 4 hr Moved here from F... 25
First Church of Discount Sin (Apr '10) 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 30
mandy lee 5 hr RoamingInsomniac 4
Scottsvilles McDonald's Sat original poster 4
Kymber Stratton (Apr '11) Dec 19 Wasted 24
Scottsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web