you should've heard just what I've seen

who do ya love
who do ya love
who do ya love
who do ya love
Love

United States

#3 May 27, 2013
Will love them always, even though that love will never be returned .. Happy holidays to ya!!!
i wonder

Westmoreland, TN

#4 May 29, 2013
Love wrote:
Will love them always, even though that love will never be returned .. Happy holidays to ya!!!
tell us the first name or names of who u are posting about. I wonder if it is me.
Love

United States

#5 May 30, 2013
This person would know it was them. Just something I think they could feel . As they have told me many times , it's all in the heart.
Love

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2013
They are gone. But I pray daily to forget them

“Bootleggin Ginseng Digger”

Since: Nov 10

Box Town

#7 Jun 2, 2013
Love wrote:
Guess ill love you till then..
I feel yer pain their feller.
I two unce had a hankerin fer a persun off the opperset sex un all.
Henryetter Thudpucker were her name I aunt ashamed two tell it eider.
I follower her fer months un she jest broke my heart un threw it away.
Now no one has ever measured up two her, 36dd, uh, I mean, well anyway just cum bye my shack un get ya a buy 1 gett 1 free their feller.
Un remember, VOTE DRY !!
Midnight Rider

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2013
So why do you love them till you die then. Maybe the feeling isn't mutual. Maybe they don't want anything to do with!!!
Love

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2013
Maybe your right.. Maybe it is time to forget, them they never cared at all..
Midnight Rider

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2013
Maybe they did care more than you will ever know, but then they didn't get anything in return. Some people can't hide there true colors forever. They will show through. Those people will NEVER FIND TRUE HAPPINESS or LOVE!!!!!
Love

West Fargo, ND

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Had they told me they would have gotten it all, but now it's too late, I'm already gone
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2013
Actions speak louder than words. If they leave you they don't and never cared. Sorry for your heartache.
Love

United States

#13 Jun 8, 2013
I will find it again someday, if not that's okay I did really feel it once.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2013
I hope you do and I would like to myself one day, somehow I think it's not in the future for me. Oh well we live then we die.
Missy

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2013
I was reading my horoscope on here. I haven't read one in a while, maybe some part of this will happen.
Today's New Moon will have a delightful effect on your friendships during the next two weeks. It might mean that someone new enters your life, thereby increasing your social circle. Or an old buddy might make a reappearance, which will be something to celebrate. It will also be a very good time to turn a dream into reality at long last. Another cause for a celebration!
Listen closely

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2013
Listen to this, everyone has a soul mate out there somewhere it's just a matter of finding them. Once you find them you will know. You may start as friends and it could possibly bloom into more than you could have imagined. Someone wise once told me.... Love is great if you give it a chance. :D
Love

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2013
Maybe so, but it however has not been great lately. Missy I love meeting new folks, so u have a friend if u need one., anyway great day to u all, and the person I thought my soul mate could let me know that he thought of ma as the same, then the light my just glow again, in my heart... Blessings
soulmate

North Ridgeville, OH

#18 Jun 19, 2013
are u serious u know u will always hold a place in my heart even though we a few miles apart, good things come to those who wait for them, sometimes people may be made for each other just not at that time.keep your head up cause u are a beautiful person and i have a good feeling if it was meant to be then it will be! soon
get real

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Jun 19, 2013
soulmate wrote:
are u serious u know u will always hold a place in my heart even though we a few miles apart, good things come to those who wait for them, sometimes people may be made for each other just not at that time.keep your head up cause u are a beautiful person and i have a good feeling if it was meant to be then it will be! soon
Obsessed much? obviously they don't want you or they would be with u by now. obviously they aren't that into you., or feel like you are their soul mate if you have to get on here and obsess about them cause they aint with ya. it kinda looks like yur stalking them. yur looking like a fool obsessing so much. and I'm sure they are pretty annoyed with u.
Love

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2013
soulmate wrote:
if it were love , there would be a way of lettin me know. Not only would it be in my heart but I would have no doubt. U would find a way for me to know and wait on u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Simpson 11 hr Bubba Humpalot 33
Danny Joe Stinson 15 hr iknie 4
Aarons in scottsville 17 hr W-theactual-f 4
Bobby Estes? 18 hr Ann allen 2
Fred hale ball park 18 hr Schmedly T Troll 8
Update on The Reverend case? 23 hr sheepdog 3
Suzanna Keen Fri courios 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance