Vanilla 24

United States

#1 May 18, 2012
That's Hilarious

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 May 18, 2012
This proves that if you steal, you get caught. Of course, more than likely it won't STOP her.
tired out

Lafayette, TN

#3 May 18, 2012
SOOOOOOOOO !!!
like to know
#4 May 18, 2012
when did this happen ?
like to know
#5 May 18, 2012
Vanilla 24 wrote:
That's Hilarious
yes it is LMAO.

Since: Jan 11

Westmoreland, TN

#6 May 18, 2012
Vanilla 24 wrote:
That's Hilarious
she was getting mr dillinger some rubbers for my ho,s be safe.mr.john h dillinger
Vanilla 24

United States

#7 May 18, 2012
like to know wrote:
when did this happen ?
April 29th, and she got charged with possession controlled substance 2nd, drug unspecified
like to know
#8 May 18, 2012
Vanilla 24 wrote:
<quoted text>
April 29th, and she got charged with possession controlled substance 2nd, drug unspecified
was anyone with her when it happend?
red32135

Tishomingo, MS

#9 May 18, 2012
Wtf is is to any of y'all what she done or was charged with!!
Yall sure got a hell of a social life to get on her to post someone's business over the net so everyone can draw their own conclusions and start bullshit rumors. It's no ones business what she has or hasn't done!!
like to know
#10 May 18, 2012
well if she did it i hope he get put away so she can't do anything else, and maybe learn a lesson.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 May 18, 2012
red32135 wrote:
Yall sure got a hell of a social life to get on her to post someone's business over the net so everyone can draw their own conclusions and start bullshit rumors. It's no ones business what she has or hasn't done!!
Stealing is everyone's business. Honest consumers pay for the schitt they steal in the long run. If she got caught & arrested for shoplifting there is no rumor to it. Stealing isn't much of a social life. Shoplifters should have to wear a sign around their neck when they enter a store, so the clerks can watch every move they make.
oneuglygurl

Campbellsville, KY

#12 May 18, 2012
red32135 wrote:
she's a two bit thief. She is stealing and u act like its a rumor. U must be a thief too. Hope they catch u too.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#13 May 18, 2012
oneuglygurl wrote:
<quoted text>she's a two bit thief. She is stealing and u act like its a rumor. U must be a thief too. Hope they catch u too.
I definately agree. I've bested shop lifters. All low life people with NO education, and of course, BAD parenting.
vanilla 24

United States

#14 May 18, 2012
red32135 wrote:
Its a free country, I can talk about anybody I want too nobody isn't goin to stop me nd plus I think its very funny so ha ha ha she deserves to be n jail she's a hoe and she always will b one
lmfao

Leitchfield, KY

#15 May 18, 2012
She gets all she deserves!! But, snitching runs in the family, so im sure she will be out soon.
vanilla 24

United States

#16 May 18, 2012
lmfao wrote:
She gets all she deserves!! But, snitching runs in the family, so im sure she will be out soon.
She got out the same day it was like a 2,000 dollar bond and I guess her boyfriend or her husband got her out should have left her n there for real, but I seen her and Danny Joe together well its been a good while but she was fooling with him while she had a boyfriend or who ever he was lol
like to know
#17 May 19, 2012
vanilla 24 wrote:
<quoted text>
She got out the same day it was like a 2,000 dollar bond and I guess her boyfriend or her husband got her out should have left her n there for real, but I seen her and Danny Joe together well its been a good while but she was fooling with him while she had a boyfriend or who ever he was lol
Well i heard she is getting married to Bruce Carver.
red32135

Boynton Beach, FL

#18 May 19, 2012
Yea her boyfriend got her out and yea she's getting married. And she got arrested over a friend. It was a misdemeanor charge anyway.
So since none of y'all know the truth and want to get on here and run ur mouth , there's the truth.
And her being with Danny Jo was yrs back so if ya wanna run ur mouth atleast update ur bullshit gossip to more recent times!!
And yea she has 1 MFer in her family that's snitching ,doesn't mean she is or anyone else in her family. I'm sure each and everyone of us has a snitch in the family cause this fucking town is full of snitches!! So sweep around ur own back door!
red32135

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 May 19, 2012
oneuglygurl wrote:
<quoted text>she's a two bit thief. She is stealing and u act like its a rumor. U must be a thief too. Hope they catch u too.

Getting on here and keeping the shit going is what I meant. None of us r saints so mind ur business . Oh there's something brown on ur nose.. Oh that's where u've been in everyone's business again.. Sorry
oneuglygurl

Antioch, TN

#21 May 19, 2012
i am una's queen of fudgepackers and i in everyones business una will come on and smack u down i report u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark 6 hr Schmedley T Troll 23
Toby 20 hr Big and Bashful 11
Mucking Forons 20 hr Big and Bashful 3
S'hmedley T Troll Fri Mucking Forons 242
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
jason byrn (Jan '13) Aug 16 RoamingInsomniac 26
Tammy Stovall Aug 16 Not his friend 9

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages