beware of lying beggar!!
INCREDIBLE

Alliance, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2013
I cannot believe that a person could stoop so low!!! This guy was caught in Lexington! Another girl was caught doing the same thing in NY! Beware of this guy and others who could do the same!! I cannot believe that someone could do something like this! Just blows my mind! And he is PROUD!!! INCREDIBLE!!

http://youtu.be/cRrsgGNV_zs

INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING!!!
INCREDIBLE

Alliance, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2013
yeah

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Welp, there ya' go, folks...$60-100K a year...

Since: Jan 11

Lafayette, TN

#4 Mar 2, 2013
INCREDIBLE wrote:
I cannot believe that a person could stoop so low!!! This guy was caught in Lexington! Another girl was caught doing the same thing in NY! Beware of this guy and others who could do the same!! I cannot believe that someone could do something like this! Just blows my mind! And he is PROUD!!! INCREDIBLE!!
http://youtu.be/cRrsgGNV_zs
INCREDIBLY DISGUSTING!!!
tell me where to sign up you dumb bitch.my ho,s and i could use the extra cash.ho,s don,t like working in the cold. rip mr farter you were a great man. mr john h dillinger
INCREDIBLE

Alliance, OH

#5 Mar 2, 2013
dillinger2 wrote:
<quoted text>tell me where to sign up you dumb bitch.my ho,s and i could use the extra cash.ho,s don,t like working in the cold. rip mr farter you were a great man. mr john h dillinger
Maybe you could try out your act in front of the Biograph Theater in Chicago, Mr. Dillinger.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Mar 2, 2013
So basically what you're telling me is....
when I aquire large amounts of money
you DON"T want me to ask for it?
>
OK!!
>
But only because you said so_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
So basically what you're telling me is....
when I aquire large amounts of money
you DON"T want me to ask for it?
>
OK!!
>
But only because you said so_{:
I saw the video on news like everyone else but my reaction was slightly different. Begging for money goes back to biblical times when the lame where put outside to beg. In the 1940ish era we put social welfare into place which was to help the same portion of society. I guess the way I look at is as a taxpayer I pay to support these people through our government system. Don't give money to them and you won't feel bad when you find out it was an act. If if makes you feel better to give --- then give with full knowledge the money isn't going where it's advertised most likely.
just me

Herndon, VA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the video on news like everyone else but my reaction was slightly different. Begging for money goes back to biblical times when the lame where put outside to beg. In the 1940ish era we put social welfare into place which was to help the same portion of society. I guess the way I look at is as a taxpayer I pay to support these people through our government system. Don't give money to them and you won't feel bad when you find out it was an act. If if makes you feel better to give --- then give with full knowledge the money isn't going where it's advertised most likely.
I went with my grandfater in the ear 60's.He need food and was told to sign up onFS.he did and he could get 28 dollars.But he had to pay 14 dollars 2 get them.We went home without them we walked there cause we had no car.
INCREDIBLE

Alliance, OH

#9 Mar 3, 2013
I have no problem giving money to those who need it if I have it. In fact, I am happy to help if I can. I was just absolutely appalled when I saw this guy FAKING a mental disability so that people would feel sorry for him and give him money! It just blows my mind!

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Mar 3, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I went with my grandfater in the ear 60's.He need food and was told to sign up onFS.he did and he could get 28 dollars.But he had to pay 14 dollars 2 get them.We went home without them we walked there cause we had no car.
See there now, Miss E Font? You brain has finally outrun your heart.
>
I knew it was only a matter of time, you were just to smart. Now that you've forsaken the helpless and the needy we need to find other interest to occupy your time.
I've got a few in mind so let's keep in touch.
toodles_{:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Jailhouse Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>See there now, Miss E Font? You brain has finally outrun your heart.
>
I knew it was only a matter of time, you were just to smart. Now that you've forsaken the helpless and the needy we need to find other interest to occupy your time.
I've got a few in mind so let's keep in touch.
toodles_{:
My brain always thinks before my heart. It makes me a valuable Ally and a formidable foe

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
My brain always thinks before my heart. It makes me a valuable Ally and a formidable foe
Hi valuable ally!!
Is this guy bugging you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi valuable ally!!
Is this guy bugging you?
You know I can handle myself. How was your weekend? All quiet in Scottstham

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#14 Mar 3, 2013
I decided to start back in school, so I've been doing homework. Too many changes in the free market to keep up with on my own. I need to resource more of my smaller projects and spend more personal time on the bigger ones, well, like Scottsville Topix.
What's the scoop on the shooting in BG?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Bicycle Batman wrote:
I decided to start back in school, so I've been doing homework. Too many changes in the free market to keep up with on my own. I need to resource more of my smaller projects and spend more personal time on the bigger ones, well, like Scottsville Topix.
What's the scoop on the shooting in BG?
Let me know if you need any help with the homework. I finished college many moons ago and have mad tutor skills.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
wondering

Lafayette, TN

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Hey I.think that what this guy is doing is wrong...but he has figured out a decent plan..look how much money he has made..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ballpark 1 hr Schmedley T Troll 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr MAGA 1,035
jason byrn (Jan '13) 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 26
Renee Vincent 4 hr RoamingInsomniac 2
Tammy Stovall 7 hr Not his friend 9
S'hmedley T Troll Mon Just sayin 241
Adam Hoffman Mon Schmedley T Troll 9

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages