dude

Elizabethtown, IN

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Any1 kno bout her? Heard she's gotten hot!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Seriously? So you had to post this on a GOSSIP site? Geez!
Happycamper

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Feb 4, 2014
"DUDE," be a man. "DUDE," Pull up your diapers and be a man. "DUDE," Stop passing notes in class and be a man! "DUDE," find out where she works or lives & be a man. "DUDE," Spring a conversation on her and be a man! "DUDE," if you have no car then don't bother you are not a man. "DUDE," If you are a child and not a man why try? So "DUDE," did I help you out if she is Hot or Not?
ew

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2014
Heard she has herpes.......
Dat boy

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2014
I was wit her for a few months and I ain't got anything! She is a great girl an rocked my world! Haha

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Again,
Gossip and LIES.
ratchet puff girls

Versailles, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2014
she looks like sid off of ice age
No dumb blondes allowed

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Jun 25, 2014
Cori Wood went and got pregnant! Cori can not hold a job. Cori can not even afford a pack of cigarettes. how can Cori afford a baby? Cori's mom and dad has got no money! I mean they have zero dollars to help with a baby. This will end up a poor Kentucky welfare baby! This is Kentucky the land of conservatives. Abortion maybe? How about adoption? You have nothing Cori! Your baby to be will NEVER have nothin. Oh, wait a minute....The baby will have somethin.....a broke ass mama!

Here is the kicker...who's the daddy? None of them work either!

Cori came over recently. Cori was asked to leave. Why?
"No Dumb Blondes Allowed!"

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#10 Jun 25, 2014
And what's YOUR name?? I'm sure they would like to know. Too scared to put a name on here?? Then just hush. Jealousy is a sad thing.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2014
She can't keep a job, he can't keep a job, and while its not ideal, perhaps this will be the motivator for them to both get their shit together.
DUH

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2014
Nobody has a baby to get their "shit" together....jackass.
Blah blah blah

Franklin, KY

#13 Jun 28, 2014
Their child wasn't planned, but it will force both of them to grow up.
It is all peachy

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2014
Alright, no one needs to worry about what they do and do not have, no one needs to worry about who will take care of their baby, as long as YOU ARE not having to take care of it then honestly it's none of your business! People have help from the government all the time, ie; medical cards. The baby WILL be taken care of that I know for a fact! You are running your mouth about stuff that shouldn't even matter to you so just quit with it, enough is enough!!!
Cummin

Cub Run, KY

#15 Jun 30, 2014
Nice body, super freak.
Seriously

Greensburg, KY

#16 Jul 1, 2014
How many young people have babies when they aren't finically ready? A lot! But most of them adapt. I personally don't know Cori but I do know the young man. There's no sense in running their names in the mud! Yes they may have some growing up to do but they will be fine. They are not the first young couple to get pregnant and they won't be last. Leave them alone.
Cori

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Jul 2, 2014
No dumb blondes allowed wrote:
Cori Wood went and got pregnant! Cori can not hold a job. Cori can not even afford a pack of cigarettes. how can Cori afford a baby? Cori's mom and dad has got no money! I mean they have zero dollars to help with a baby. This will end up a poor Kentucky welfare baby! This is Kentucky the land of conservatives. Abortion maybe? How about adoption? You have nothing Cori! Your baby to be will NEVER have nothin. Oh, wait a minute....The baby will have somethin.....a broke ass mama!

Excuse me, who are you to run me in the ground and talk Crap about something YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT? obviously you are miss informed so let me clear a couple things up for you, number one and most importantly myself and Austin are beyond blessed with this gift. I am excited and so is my family and his! Second, yes we have growing up to do, but again so do you! So does every young couple that is blessed to have a baby. Third, austin hasc recently started a new job that pays good. I am fixing to get a part time job AND I signed up for school again. And we are moving into our own place in two weeks. I have went down to a couple cigarettes a day, with intentions on quitting soon. We plan on raising our baby and I know for a fact that baby will NEVER have to want or need for ANYTHING. I already love it, and its my whole world. Not that any of this is anyone's business thought I would clear things up for you, and who ever else wants to talk down about someone. I don't even care who you are, but just know that I don't care one bit, I'm 20 years old I know people are gonna talk, I know people are gonna do anything to bring me down. But its not gonna work. And just for the record I've never been asked to leave anywhere, so recheck that.
Wendy

United States

#18 Jul 2, 2014
No dumb blondes allowed wrote:
First, it isn't anyone's business. Second, I promise you this baby will never want or need for anything and its not because it will be on welfare. How dare you put the abortion comment up. Who the hell do you think you are?? Her family does work and so does Austin's family. As a matter of fact Austin's dad owns and runs a successful business but I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that. I would be glad to discuss this in person if you'd like since your talking about my SON!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affairs at sumitomo 15 min Boom 5
Keith Patrick supports Hillary 43 min Mat Bevin 3
Red headed older lady at smoke shake BbQ 1 hr Chucky 12
News Lucas Goodrum's Stepfather Found Dead Inside Bu... (Jan '08) 10 hr Common s 360
wreck 12 hr wandering 1
Last post win war. War begin now! (Jul '15) 15 hr RoamingInsomniac 2,525
Stephanie taylor 23 hr Heist Krug 2

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages