First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 11, 2012
enough has been said about the home invader , maybe he was scottsville, maybe he has a loving family in the ville. Let's think bout that.
over it

Casey, IL

#2 Aug 11, 2012
PICKFORDPIRATE wrote:
enough has been said about the home invader , maybe he was scottsville, maybe he has a loving family in the ville. Let's think bout that.
Get the heck over it. I do NOT care one ounce about the invader in the shooting on Thursday. He got what was coming to him. I commend the home owner. Don't talk about the dead guys family...he was robbing with intent to kill his "family" im sick of it. I dont care if was or was not on drugs he shouldn't have done what he did! Plain and simple. Anybody else should do the same if someone comes in their house...you don't allow them to leave! End of story
yelp

Greensburg, KY

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Amen
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Amen
hmmm

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2012
I think it was some type of "deal" gone bad & shld be investigated! You don't empty 30ROUND IN ANYONE BUT FOR PURE PAIN AND HOSTILITY! There is no way the 4th or 5th shot is determined to get him down. A normal person, druggie or not really isn't going to "break in" to a home at 5 PM exsp. A family memeber who's cars etc that he knows well and being in the home he knew about all security aspects! We have some AMAMZING detectives in this town, who will let about anyone off with murder UNLESS you are a normal with the law and they "want" you or If otx just a plain murder! This situation is CRAZY and shld fully be investigated by the STATE!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2012
The man broke into a house, he had a WEAPON with him. He brought the weapon for a reason. He lost. Good on the home owner, he's still alive and so is his family, he did his job. The good guy won for a change.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 12, 2012
PS:
The home owner did take a bullet.
Clouseau

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Aug 12, 2012
Not a soul posting these remarks knows the real story. Home invasion? Attempt to get away with murder? Who shot first? Invasion, or invitation?
DO YOU KNOW???. Only one person knows. The other side of the story died.
over it

Casey, IL

#9 Aug 12, 2012
hobbles wrote:
PS:
The home owner did take a bullet.
He took 2her bullets and to the person who posted that nobody on here knows....guess again. I know.

As for the person that says it needs to be investigated... you honestly need help. Let me ask you if someone is in your house in full uniform to the point of non recognition and you can see more than one weapon against you and say you for instance only have a gun that hold 9 bullets..you mean to tell me you wouldn't unload the entire clip? How stupid are you? He may home only been able to get to the weapon he used AND let's be clear the homeowner has had several health problems in the past years so he's not a 300lb man..he used force correctly. Its not a deal gone bad you are just an ignorant moron

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Some men go hide under the bed and hope his wife and kids don't get hurt, other men make sure they don't get hurt.
Remember the wimp that was at the movie shooting? He drop his kid and ran out the door leaving his wife and 2 kids behind, with the gun man, got in his car and drove away.( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k... )

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Aug 12, 2012
Not wife, future wife.
Clouseau

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2012
over it wrote:
<quoted text>
He took 2her bullets and to the person who posted that nobody on here knows....guess again. I know.
As for the person that says it needs to be investigated... you honestly need help. Let me ask you if someone is in your house in full uniform to the point of non recognition and you can see more than one weapon against you and say you for instance only have a gun that hold 9 bullets..you mean to tell me you wouldn't unload the entire clip? How stupid are you? He may home only been able to get to the weapon he used AND let's be clear the homeowner has had several health problems in the past years so he's not a 300lb man..he used force correctly. Its not a deal gone bad you are just an ignorant moron
I believe you sir, can shed light in this case. I believe you may have full knowledge of the conflict that led to this death.

Indeed you will be sought out for a statement. Your posts reflect biased knowledge of this case. Please feel free to share more of what you "know."
Clm

Tompkinsville, KY

#14 Aug 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I think it was some type of "deal" gone bad & shld be investigated! You don't empty 30ROUND IN ANYONE BUT FOR PURE PAIN AND HOSTILITY! There is no way the 4th or 5th shot is determined to get him down. A normal person, druggie or not really isn't going to "break in" to a home at 5 PM exsp. A family memeber who's cars etc that he knows well and being in the home he knew about all security aspects! We have some AMAMZING detectives in this town, who will let about anyone off with murder UNLESS you are a normal with the law and they "want" you or If otx just a plain murder! This situation is CRAZY and shld fully be investigated by the STATE!
It IS the state that's investigating it.
over it

Casey, IL

#15 Aug 12, 2012
I dont know im just simply choosing to believe my opinion whole heartedly. I stand corrected. But please think of this family and be kind with words. Not everything on here has to be bashing.
Landfill Larry

Trinity, TX

#16 Aug 12, 2012
over it wrote:
I dont know im just simply choosing to believe my opinion whole heartedly. I stand corrected. But please think of this family and be kind with words. Not everything on here has to be bashing.
Exactly, an opinion.
If it was a home invasion I agree the guy had it comin.
Clouseau is on target.....
It all just does not add up to me.
hmmm

Sarasota, FL

#17 Aug 12, 2012
If someone breaks in my home.....its my intention to HARM him/ her. Nit to KILL AND EMPTY 30 ROUNDS IN TO THAT PERSON. ONE shit can wound a person where no matter how many weapons he wldnt he wldnt be able to use them.
So to OVER IT, I am NOT AN IGNORANT MORON.... i am simply a person with an opinion! IM SO SORRY MY WORDS HUT HOME WITH YOU FIR SOME REASON. Im positive by your post you have lots of anger and hostility. I can see why you would have intention ls to kill someone.
I as a human and not being PERFECT, believes everyone should be given the help they need. I'd much rather be known as the person who wounded a intruder who in return changed his lifestyle than to be known as the MURDER who killed someone from breaking in my home. So I hope you find some peace within yourself....and grow up. Ignorant moron, is not the way to describe me....im a pretty intelligent person!:)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 12, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I think it was some type of "deal" gone bad & shld be investigated! You don't empty 30ROUND IN ANYONE BUT FOR PURE PAIN AND HOSTILITY! There is no way the 4th or 5th shot is determined to get him down. A normal person, druggie or not really isn't going to "break in" to a home at 5 PM exsp. A family memeber who's cars etc that he knows well and being in the home he knew about all security aspects! We have some AMAMZING detectives in this town, who will let about anyone off with murder UNLESS you are a normal with the law and they "want" you or If otx just a plain murder! This situation is CRAZY and shld fully be investigated by the STATE!
Amen to that but I think it will be passed off as self defense,,,I think the homeowner had his firearm ready, and he was waiting for the (now dead) to show up . yes investigate this very well..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 12, 2012
hobbles wrote:
Some men go hide under the bed and hope his wife and kids don't get hurt, other men make sure they don't get hurt.
Remember the wimp that was at the movie shooting? He drop his kid and ran out the door leaving his wife and 2 kids behind, with the gun man, got in his car and drove away.( http://www.topix.com/forum/city/scottsville-k... )
Yes the guy that left his wife was from Scottsville , you need to get your story straight man.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 12, 2012
hobbles wrote:
The man broke into a house, he had a WEAPON with him. He brought the weapon for a reason. He lost. Good on the home owner, he's still alive and so is his family, he did his job. The good guy won for a change.
Ok I will say this, since there is a serious mental problem making waves on the shores of Scottsville , I maintain that the FEderal Gov, come and take away all the guns in scottsville and leave but one gun one bullet for Barney

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#21 Aug 12, 2012
Jamie Rohrs, is from Scottsville?

What part of the story do I need to get straight??
I didn't write the story, it was LANA ZAK AND ENJOLI FRANCIS from the ABC news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacksoniann food court 33 min Just saying 5
Fat girls give good head 20 hr Mucking Forons 12
Alcohol election 22 hr Citizen 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) Mon RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately Mon Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Apr 23 Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages