Really

Scottsville, KY

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Just wondering if all their Managers are Gay?
French Fry

Scottsville, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
It must be one of the requirements for moving on up?
Anonymous

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
You had to change names to say that? It must be awful to be you, when noone even likes you enough to agree with you. If you work for McD's you will lose your job.
curious

Greensburg, KY

#4 Aug 4, 2012
They have a point. Didn't a bunch up there loose their job? Went there again today to of course get cold food. I thought things around there suppose to have changed. Heard one cussing while I was trying to order through drive through. Its ashame scottsville has to be this way. I can go to other places and foods hot and fresh. People smiling here foods wrong and cold and people cussing with bad attitudes. Its sad. Heard a mother is thinking of taking them to court due to a manager they had got their kid strung out on dope. If so I hope she wins
customer

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2012
Is it not funny how when someone looses there job everybodys on drug or there gay or the foods no good, if its all that bad you do not have to go there are other places to eat. I eat there often,and they have always been very sweet to me.
curious

Greensburg, KY

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Thank you very much customer I did stop going there due to the drug heads and nastiness. However I had heard alot had changed so I went back. Yes usually when drugs is involved jobs gets lost. They Sorda go hand in hand. Its sad that drugs got so bad there to begin with when that suppose to be a family place!!!
French Fry

Scottsville, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
You had to change names to say that? It must be awful to be you, when noone even likes you enough to agree with you. If you work for McD's you will lose your job.
OH no not my job.
Worked there

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Yes the managers are gay.
southern pride

Lafayette, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
all of u people are so sad dont u think people can change their lives around well the people at McDonalds do so they give them jobs to prove to u closed minded people that thet can change at least they give them the chance where else does that? and the people there are nice and its a great place to work what other place in scottsville gives ur little spoiled brats their first job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jacksoniann food court 5 hr Scottsvilleluv 4
Fat girls give good head 15 hr Mucking Forons 12
Alcohol election 18 hr Citizen 52
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Sugar Grove Tavern doing bands dirty (Apr '09) Mon RoamingInsomniac 46
Bradley Madden sure has been low key lately Mon Mucking Forons 15
Anyone Lost A Border Collie on Pope Road? Sun Doglover 1

Scottsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsville Mortgages