Arizona AG indicts two in equity skimmming allegations

Sep 30, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mortgage Fraud News

In the following press release Arizona Attorney General Terry Goddard announced the indictments of Kimberly R. Werking , 42, of Phoenix, and Jeffery Z. Sayegh , 44, of Cave Creek, on five counts of forgery, one ...

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2008
uncle roger

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2008

this is bull shit everyone and thier mother were playen the same game and instead of goin after the big man who makes million u go after mr sayegh the little guy with a family a wife and kids u should all rot in hell
Blah

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Of course the m edia doesn't want to mention the Mrs. Werking also worked her tail off to pay those mortgages... borrowed money to pay them.. sold belongings just to keep her head above water. Sure she got in over her head.. but so did everyone else!
She didn't just pull money out of these properties and walk away... she had no malice intent. She tried very hard to get these properties sold before forclosure.. ofcourse good old Terry Goddard isn't going to tell you that though... after all.. it is (re) election time. Ha!
If your gonna make an example out of one.. make an example out of all.
Dr Rabadi

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

The Attorney General of Arizona should be ashamed of himself for going after Sayegh. The AG is trying to catapult his career with this case. Average hardworking people trying to get by in this disintegrating economy are being microexamined while Corporate America is laughing to the Bank. The AG should be ashamed of himself, cause if he was truly genuine he would go after the banks not the morgage brokers.
MNS

Pearl River, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

Arizona AG is going after these small time brokers who took their orders from there corporate bosses and this hypocrisy and typical ignorant classist arm of the so called law. I feel this is a nothing but ashamed witch hunt in the making and we as Americans should be ashamed and discussed at our so called leaders of American.
Mike NS
Honest people

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

This is such bull. The banks and their CEOs should be on trial not the incident people. The Banks knew the circumstances when they gave those loans and they took the risk. What happened to all the monies the banks made prior to the RE fallout???? BAD AG for going after incident people and BAD FED GOVT for bailing out the BANKS who made bad decisions. I am sure the two people here didn't put a gun to the banks head to get the loans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 2 hr Favian 1,918
Ace Hardware is RUDE 2 hr Snowturds 19
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 4 hr nobody 63
Females become nurses just to leer at nude male... 21 hr Cow Tipper 8 5
Floods force dramatic rescues in Phoenix area 21 hr MIKETOUHY 1
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 22 hr els 17
Review: 24 Hour Locksmith Mesa (Nov '13) Tue walkerwilliam91 2

Search the Scottsdale Forum:
•••
•••