Breena Keesler

West Islip, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2011
My family currently lives in Long Island, NY, but we are relocating to the Scottsdale community this summer. My oldest son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and my daughter will be in the 4 year old Preschool class. Can anyone give me an idea of the school systems in this area and where I should take them? Both of them are currently in a private preschool here in NY which we all LOVE and am very upset to lose.
Tom Murphy

East Meadow, NY

#2 May 23, 2011
Breena Keesler wrote:
My family currently lives in Long Island, NY, but we are relocating to the Scottsdale community this summer. My oldest son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall and my daughter will be in the 4 year old Preschool class. Can anyone give me an idea of the school systems in this area and where I should take them? Both of them are currently in a private preschool here in NY which we all LOVE and am very upset to lose.
Bree, The physical therapy community on LI is going to miss a wonderful therapist. I am truly sorry for the way things worked out. I never said a word to anyone. Despite the BS here. I wish you would have called when Renee asked you too.
Your the best PTA I ever worked with. You need to know that. Sometimes we make poor choices in life and then shit happens. If in fact you don't leave I hve a proposition for you where you could own part of a practice. I was thinking in your spare time, I would have paid you to market for me and grow a pratice you would part own. There's more detail than that, but it doesn't much matter. I hope you receive my message, Good Luck Tom Tammy and Brendan
Ken Smith

East Setauket, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Bree, I would truly love to slide my co<k into your as$. I wish I could've done so before you left NY, but would be willing to make a trip to Arizona to fulfill my fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tributes to My Wife (Dec '13) 2 hr nerd82 4
Powerful Lobbying firm to host fundraiser for L... 3 hr Henu 10
Phoenix warns of bus disruptions as union negot... Thu Whiny1 1
any girls from phx arizona wanna meet n hook up Thu phxbird 3
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Thu your mum 1,949
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) Thu jackson 392
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) Dec 24 Ree 311

Freeze Warning for Maricopa County was issued at December 26 at 11:51AM MST

Scottsdale Dating
Find my Match