Cars for single moms?

Since: Sep 11

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Sep 22, 2011
I often hear of programs for single mothers that help them get cars does anyone know of a program like this? Any information would be greatly appreciated I know someone in desperate need .She is a single mother lacking everything,willing to help herslef but can't without a car,babysitter,$,food,job(need s car to get to job)clothes for her and her children...it's really an emergency situation she can't even get her electricity turned on and has 2 small kids(ages 5&4) so any help would be appreciated...
damn

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 23, 2011
Tell her to close her legs and quit having babies. I already pay for her medical care, food and housing. Why should she be given a free car for being an irresponsible slut?

Since: Sep 11

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Oh haha do you?Is that why your sitting on a computer insulting and harassing people?Studies show that 98% of those on websites harassing others about poverty are poor themselves...so are you sitting on your moms desk top right now wishing you were held more as a child?Poor thing,ya know this girl isn't as bad off as I thought-she could be a loser like you,mean,hateful,I'm sure ugly,overweight and lacking anyone that cares for you...I highly doubt your paying for anything she isn't on any program-but I am sure you are probably on every state program they have?You know I'm right:)SO do I;) the difference between you and this girl sis she can get out of this spot,and will.You will always be a hateful,loser sitting behind a computer like its protection ,talking tuff.Ya know I'm sure there is a free state program for mental health and diet?As if you would change your life.People like you don't.they sit on their butts telling everyone else what to change...and die ,pathetic,LOSERS.No need to respond with some attempt at pathetic revenge,I'm erasing my account if this is what Topix has to offer-NO THANKS.Have a good day:)
INDEED

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 29, 2011
??
Christy

United States

#5 May 10, 2013
Im woundering if there is a program that donates cars.to single mothers im a mother of two in need of a car for work and for transportation for my kids to and from school does anyone know of any organization that donates cars to single moms in Phoenix Arizona i would appreciate the information....
Christy

United States

#6 May 10, 2013
damn wrote:
Tell her to close her legs and quit having babies. I already pay for her medical care, food and housing. Why should she be given a free car for being an irresponsible slut?
You have know Idea the situation of anyone to judge anyones life so insted of talking shit about others be a good citizen and help out or just shut your mouth and keep your opinions to yourself thank you...
Tachy

Goodyear, AZ

#7 Jul 17, 2013
You don't know this woman and you are assuming she is on govt. programs. You should not assume what is going on in her life, for all you know her baby daddy could have passed away and that's why she is a single mother of two. keep your horrible judgments to yourself.
sugar daddy

Surprise, AZ

#8 Jul 17, 2013
I'm the program, pic??
AzGirl90

Goodyear, AZ

#9 Jan 21, 2015
I also need help finding a car and job, Az sucks in the job market and it's really hard to get one specially without a car. Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.
hellfish

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jan 25, 2015
AzGirl90 wrote:
I also need help finding a car and job, Az sucks in the job market and it's really hard to get one specially without a car. Any help and info would be greatly appreciated.
try All Staff for job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 5 hr chuckles 925
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 15 hr guest 77
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails 16 hr guest 7
Frito lay makes rainbow chips in support of gay... 21 hr guest 6
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) Fri Luis Echecopar Rey 219
Goodwill of Central Arizona Ceo makes $432,684 ... (Mar '15) Jul 28 Nancy 11
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Jul 28 Norman VN 1

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages