Female nurses at Good Sam hospital ar...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Steve

Phoenix, AZ

#170 Dec 28, 2012
Good scam Dodd not employ pigmy nurses. They are short and fat though
williamd

Australia

#172 Sep 11, 2013
While I was a patient in a hospital I had two nurses approach me stating they had to check my abdominal tube One of the nurses stripped by gown off for no apparent reason other than to gawk at my genitals.The other nurse was also having a good look.After pretending to adjust the abdominal tube they said I should go and have a shower.

i went to the shower room by myself and half way through, one of the nurses came in asking if i needed any assistance. It was so obvious she wanted to hsve another look at me naked.
billd

Paddington, Australia

#173 May 9, 2014
2 nurses stripped my gown off for no reason and pretended they were checking a tube in my abdomen

they also opened the door of the shower room to gawk at my body
Lightning

New York, NY

#174 Jul 27, 2014
They are skanks at phoenix baptist hospital too. Coincidently, wife #3 of my ex is a nurse at a retirement community and she slept with her step dad! Though I gotta say, it pays to be skanky in phoenix. If your not you get harassed and the police allow it! I'm so ready to move but as the saying goes.... "Come on vacation, stay on probation". Stay away from Arizona if you know what's good for you, unless ofcourse your a perv too!!!
Edward

Phoenix, AZ

#176 Oct 13, 2014
Female nurses become nurses to leer at their nude male patients
pederson

Carlsbad, NM

#177 Oct 14, 2014
DennisLuvsCock wrote:
Typical arizonans, complaining because they've run out of meth and have nothing better to do with their time.
The state with the worst public education system in the US, and these morons have the nerve to complain about nurses.
Cook some more meth and life will better again, losers.
Have A Nice Day!
No no no no..... NM and MS have education systems that have much less quality than AZ
sorry,,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Hot Sauce expo 21 hr Burnsandmccoy 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Sun Augie 919
News Arizona poll worker: System blocked some ballot... Sun jay23 4
arizona dps cops (Jan '11) Sun guest 8
News Jewish groups slam 'xenophobia' in US election Jul 23 Mite Be 10
Polish white trash Jul 23 HA HA HA 13
News Ask Ken: 'Cheyenne' star Clint Walker still sta... (Feb '11) Jul 23 truth 11

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages