Bob Englands wife arrested in WV

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

maggie

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 19, 2012
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/west-virg...
Bob, what the hell are you doing living in a skank motel in the middle of the Appalachian Mountains? Did that inbred queen finally give you the boot from jolly ole England? Tell her the U.S. isn't fking Australia, she can't dump all of her sex offenders and perverts here.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2012
OMG
BobEngland

Ilford, UK

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Maggie, I visited the Appalachian Mountains at the invitation of some New York Mafia bosses, they wanted to ask me "Could I confirm that Crassus was a close associate of the mob informer Sammy “Sammy the Bull” Gravano". Since Crassus has said a lot of nasty things about me lately I decided to even the score by snitching on him to the Feds and these Boss of Bosses, I told them untruthfully that he Crassus was active with Sammy and he ought to be 'hit'(NY Style / one in the mouth and one in the eye)
You may recall Crassus's pal Sammy the Bull was the underboss to the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti the “Teflon Don,” and he and Gravano were arrested together. To escape a long prison term ''he copped a plea'' and became a “Rat” against Gotti. Gotti was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment. After doing a short stint in prison, Sammy was put on the Witness Protection Program with Crassus (even though Crassus had admitted to participating in 11 Butt Injection Scams)Moving on: Sammy “The Rat.” got released and took up with Crassus again and they both relocated to Phoenix, Arizona, and posed ostensibly as the owner/s of a construction company. But in fact were selling Ecstasy pills and Bigger And Better Butt Gells to the young black women in the area. I'm aware having Crassus bumped off will bring joy to some and tears for you, so all that needs to be said is: It Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Pal Bob. xxx
Snow White

Spring, TX

#4 Jun 8, 2013
I had a stalker from Appalachia. It wasn't a pretty site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 12 hr chinle 1,982
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 16 hr Special Dark 59
vagina tightening creams (Apr '12) 17 hr Sarah cooch 14
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 18 hr Special Dark 786
Violence Runs All Night in Phoenix in The War o... 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
Need Thu mommabear602 2
News 20 places for hamburgers in metro Phoenix Apr 14 Whiny1 1
More from around the web

Scottsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]