Jackie Paisley NEEDS YOUR HELP ASAP (...

Jackie Paisley NEEDS YOUR HELP ASAP (11-21-12)

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

DKW

San Diego, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Hi,

URGENT!!! FBB LEGEND Jackie Paisley, Has Only A FEW DAYS LEFT IN HER APARTMENT!!

HERE IS A NEW DIRECT, DONATION LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackie-Paisley...

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD VIA THIS LINK, THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVINGAND BEYOND, SO PEOPLE CAN GIVE TO JACKIE AND HER SPECIAL NEEDS SON SOMETHING TO REALLY BE THANKFUL FOR: A PLACE TO STAY, THANKS!!:)
On February 11th, 2011, Legendary IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Jackie Paisley, Had Successful 7 Hour Alternative Surgery, To Remove Huge Adhesions And 8 Lymph Nodes Filled With Silicone, Following A Near-Terminal Fight With "Silicone Toxicity", A Result Of The
Breast Implant Enhancement Done, During Her Competitive Years.

Jackie's Trademark Leanness Actually Made Her Condition Worse Than Expected, Since The Silicone Bio-Toxins Could Not Be Stored In Fat; So They Circulated Throughout Her Body.

This Surgery Would Not Have Been Possible Without The Grace Of God, Or The Generous Support & Donations Of Her Many Fans, Of Whom She Is Eternally Grateful.

After Nearly 2 Years, Jackie Is On The Last Leg Of Her "Natural" Road To Complete Recovery. But It Has Been A Long And Arduous Journey, Making It Difficult For Her To Work For Extended Periods, With Her Dedicated Holistic Approach To Healing Having Alienated Her From Her Family & Most Friends (Despite Her Currently Stated FB "Status"); & The Special Needs Of Her Beloved Son Neo, Have Put A Particularly Severe Drain On Her Finances.

Being The Self-Sufficient Person Jackie Has Been Most Of Her Life, It Was Hard Enough For Her To Reach Out For Help The FIRST Time. & That SO Many People DID Help Her THEN, Makes It TWICE As Hard For Her To Do So, Now.

But Jackie's Supple-Muscles, Which Have Never Abandoned Her, Along With The Lord's Guidance, Have Taken Her As Far As They Can, ALONE. She Will Need Our Helping Hands Just Once More, To Help Her Make Those Last Few Miles To Leading A FULL & Healthy Life, Again.

Though I Was Only Able To Make A SMALL PayPal Contribution To Reboot "The Jackie Paisley Fund", If Every One Of Jackie's MANY Fans Can Do The SAME, That's ALL That's Needed, She's SO CLOSE.

Believe ME I Know, That With The Approach Of The Holidays, Things Are Getting MUCH Tighter. But If You Can Spare Just A few Dollars To Help Out Jackie & Her Son Through This Final Rough Patch, You'd Be Surprised How Much Those Few Dollars Will HELP.

You Can Make A Donation To "Jacqueline Paisley ([email protected])", With PayPal, Credit, Debit Or Checking, Using The Link Below:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/home

Thank You For Helping My Friend, Who Raised Women's Bodybuilding To An Unforgettable Art-Form, And Bless You.
Jackie Paisley 11-28-12

Laguna Beach, CA

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Thanks For Your Continual Support Of Jackie Paisley, IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED!!:)
Note: When Making a Donation, Please Use "Personal", then "Other", so PayPal WON'T Charge Jackie a "Transfer Fee".
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackie-Paisley...

Since: Nov 12

Carlsbad, CA

#4 Dec 16, 2012
12-16-12

"Jackie Paisley was once a top competitor and role model in the fitness industry. A former IFBB professional female bodybuilder during the 1980s, Jackie achieved the ultimate honor by winning the prestigious 1989 Ms. International overall. I doubt the thought ever crossed her mind that one day she would literally be competing for her life.

With a degree from Arizona State University, a
certified personal trainer, nutritionist, dancer and professional bodybuilder with over two decades of experience, this woman is no stranger to obstacles. My favorite quote from Jackie is,“Every truly great accomplishment is at first impossible!”

In 2011, after months of illness and misdiagnosis from doctors, she went through a seven-hour surgery to remove adhesions and eight lymph nodes filled with silicone due to breast enhancement done during her competitive years. Until her personal experiences with ‘silicone toxicity’ Jackie didn’t consider the consequences as the medical community expressed such safety. After the surgery, the effects left her previously sculpted muscles and strength, diminished and extremely weak. In addition to unexpected physical complications, resulting in months of recovery, Jackie also cares for her eight year old special needs son (Neo).

The expenses have overwhelmed Jackie and although many of her friends have tried to help get her back on track, she struggles to make the basic payments of rent, electricity, and food. As a proud and independent woman, Jackie shies away from asking for help. Through all these complications though she remains positive about her recovery and has used her knowledge to identify “The Genetic Code” to help others become healthy through herbal supplements rather than medication. This is how I first met Jackie several months ago. I am a bikini competitor and athlete looking to make my mark in the fitness industry. The training, diet and supplements alone begin to take its toll on the body for many athletes over time. Jackie was able to utilize her skills and personal experiences to help me identify, treat and work through the different systems so I can get back to my goals. I still have a couple months to my recovery but I can already tell a major difference.

What I am asking is for help (see below Links), on behalf of a woman who has impacted the fitness industry for years and is continuing to do so. All she needs is a spotter to help minimize the heavy weight until she can readjust and push forward." - Allison Pease

1. Jackie’s YouTube Post (12-9-12)

2. Direct Donation Link http://www.jackiepaisley.com/Welcome_.html
3. Jackie Paisley Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackie-Paisley...

San Diego, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
1-3-13

A CNN iReport Has Been Written On Jackie Paisley, & If You Go To The Link & Click On The Green Button In The Lower Left-Hand Corner Next TO: "This belongs on CNN", To Get Jackie's Story On CNN's Homepage, This Will Bring The Attention & Help Jackie Needs To Get Back On Her Feet In 2013.Thanks!:)

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-899870

Laguna Beach, CA

#6 Jan 28, 2013
On 1-16-13, Lonnie Teper Of Ironman Magazine, Posted A Blog About Jackie:

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/blogs/lonnie/f...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix Police Officer Patrick Larrison, Bully ... (May '11) Mon Scarlet 35
News Phoenix hits triple digits, predicted to hit 10... Mon Scarlet 2
Becky lewark zuchowski May 22 Darren Zuchowski 2
Medical Question: Intruisive proceedures Vs Med... May 22 Joe Smith 1
Max Zuchowski May 21 Darren Zuchowski 2
Gay Community Questions May 21 LookingFor 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) May 20 chuckles 1,155

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages