kitchen nightmares the bakery factory

kitchen nightmares the bakery factory

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

june

Murray, KY

#1 May 10, 2013
is the bakery factory still open,they sure was a bitch of owners I would starve before eating there
meE

Fulton, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
YOU COULD NOT PAY ME TO EAT AT AMY'S BAKERY CO.. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE EMPLOYEES. GORDAN RAMSEY DID THE RIGHT THING BY WALKING OUT! AMY NEEDS TO GROW UP.
june

Murray, KY

#3 May 10, 2013
is that not against the law to take the servers tips? bet they will close soon.I even feel sorry for her 3 cats
ilovemyfamily

Las Vegas, NV

#4 May 11, 2013
Gold digging owner needs to be put in a padded room with i.v. meds at all times. I hope they get sewed by all the employees and that poor husband see's he doesnt need to be scared of hos gold digging wife, he can walk away just like chef ramsey! CLOSE IT DOWN!
kyle

Murray, KY

#5 May 11, 2013
ilovemyfamily wrote:
Gold digging owner needs to be put in a padded room with i.v. meds at all times. I hope they get sewed by all the employees and that poor husband see's he doesnt need to be scared of hos gold digging wife, he can walk away just like chef ramsey! CLOSE IT DOWN!
you hit the nail on the head
cabbage head

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 11, 2013
You people need to quit hateing. The owner and his lovely wife are perfect, and so is thier delicious soggy pizza and "FRESH" ravioli. By the way, I'd be honered to wait a couple hours plus be overcharged then threatened& told to pay, leave, & never come back for such a treat, because I'm a freakin TARD in thier fantisy "Eat our shit and be grateful you were blessed by our greatness " delusional way of thinking...... NOT!!!!!!! ON TOP OF EVERTHING YOU IDOTS GO AND MAKE ASSES OF YOURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE MOST RESPECTED CULENARY EXPERT IN THE WORLD AND MILLIONS OF HIS FANS. AHH HAA HAA. Did you watch yourselves??? HE WAS THERE TO HELP YOU! Duuuuuuh. YOU HAVE TO BE THE STUPIDEST COUPLE IN HISTORY.
kyle

Murray, KY

#7 May 12, 2013
cabbage head wrote:
You people need to quit hateing. The owner and his lovely wife are perfect, and so is thier delicious soggy pizza and "FRESH" ravioli. By the way, I'd be honered to wait a couple hours plus be overcharged then threatened& told to pay, leave, & never come back for such a treat, because I'm a freakin TARD in thier fantisy "Eat our shit and be grateful you were blessed by our greatness " delusional way of thinking...... NOT!!!!!!! ON TOP OF EVERTHING YOU IDOTS GO AND MAKE ASSES OF YOURSELVES IN FRONT OF THE MOST RESPECTED CULENARY EXPERT IN THE WORLD AND MILLIONS OF HIS FANS. AHH HAA HAA. Did you watch yourselves??? HE WAS THERE TO HELP YOU! Duuuuuuh. YOU HAVE TO BE THE STUPIDEST COUPLE IN HISTORY.
agree
Viewer In Herkimer NY

United States

#8 May 12, 2013
WOW, HOLY SH*T Scottsdale!!! I had to find this forum in Arizona to see what the feedback was on Friday night's episode of Kitchen Nightmares. I follow our local forums on Topix here in Central NY and thought there would be alot more negative comments on this Amy and Samy. That was the best and most outrageous episode to date!! That Amy has serious mental issues and needs THERAPY, ASAP! Samy, WOW! Keeping all of his servers' tips?? Who does that in this country? And getting combative with customers who are walking out the doors because they had to wait too long for their meals, demanding that they PAY for the meal even though they never got it!!?? I thought he was going to start a fist fight at the front door with that guy at the beginning of the show.
This pair has NO BUSINESS being in the restaurant industry--they DO NOT have a clue as to how to treat their employees or their customers and I predict they will be out of business within a year. Unless Samy is loaded and can float the place with his savings as his PRINCESS TROPHY WIFE runs the place into the ground and bankruptcy court when she has finally depleted all of Samy's money. At first I thought she was his daughter!! Good Luck, Scottsdale!
Russ in New Zealand

Christchurch, New Zealand

#9 May 13, 2013
Viewer In Herkimer NY wrote:
WOW, HOLY SH*T Scottsdale!!! I had to find this forum in Arizona to see what the feedback was on Friday night's episode of Kitchen Nightmares.
Me too! Hahahaha! I had to find out what all the stink was about, and whether it was real... and from what I read, it's worse.
The way they act is unbelievable! Stealing tips!!!! Firing that poor girl!!!
I live halfway around the world from Arizona, and the 'ABC' is infamous already.
I have never seen business owners be so rude to customers. What planet are they living on? The people they tell never to come back, arew the very ones who would otherwise be the bread and butter, the core of a business, the repeat customers.
Good on ya, Gordon. I would have walked away as well.
It looks very much like the ABC was portrayed accurately. They are beyond hope.
Kitty Cat

Peck, MI

#10 May 14, 2013
I am speechless. They couldn't have invented such characters and make them believable. They signed their restaurants death warrant. Ahhh but great entertainment!
Good grief

United States

#11 May 14, 2013
Me too, couldn't wait to jump over here and see that there are hardly any posts about this! Strange! If I lived there I'd throw rotten tomatoes at them! Really. Or I'd have to go hillbilly on them and then they'd learn even more bad words! Losers! Hope their business shuts down and the prissy gold digger goes broke, gets fat and gets her teeth knocked out by a disgruntled ex-employee. Poor cats!
Viewer In Herkimer NY wrote:
WOW, HOLY SH*T Scottsdale!!! I had to find this forum in Arizona to see what the feedback was on Friday night's episode of Kitchen Nightmares. I follow our local forums on Topix here in Central NY and thought there would be alot more negative comments on this Amy and Samy. That was the best and most outrageous episode to date!! That Amy has serious mental issues and needs THERAPY, ASAP! Samy, WOW! Keeping all of his servers' tips?? Who does that in this country? And getting combative with customers who are walking out the doors because they had to wait too long for their meals, demanding that they PAY for the meal even though they never got it!!?? I thought he was going to start a fist fight at the front door with that guy at the beginning of the show.
This pair has NO BUSINESS being in the restaurant industry--they DO NOT have a clue as to how to treat their employees or their customers and I predict they will be out of business within a year. Unless Samy is loaded and can float the place with his savings as his PRINCESS TROPHY WIFE runs the place into the ground and bankruptcy court when she has finally depleted all of Samy's money. At first I thought she was his daughter!! Good Luck, Scottsdale!
Oi_Nutter

Burkett, TX

#12 May 16, 2013
It is really kind of nice that Scottsdale has a freakshow like Amy's.
I mean, Topeka, Kansas should not get to have all the fun.
On the BatShit scale of insanity I give Amy a 9.8, but Freddy is still leading with a solid 10.0
amy

Morristown, TN

#13 May 16, 2013
Fu ck you all. Your sh*t.
Viewer In Herkimer NY

Schaumburg, IL

#14 May 17, 2013
amy wrote:
What's the matter, Princess Amy??? Does the truth hurt??
cabbage head

Kansas City, MO

#16 Oct 11, 2013
amy wrote:
And you are a nasty cu nt...so, no thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Any misconduct at VA will be punished (May '14) 22 hr DeltaVetWife 6
Spinal Patient needs help with pain (Jan '11) 22 hr DeltaVetWife 19
Max Zuchowski 23 hr Kobo 1
5-3-13 jackie paisley was "never" officially di... (May '13) Apr 7 DKW1 7
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr 3 u reap what u sow 228
News Is prostitution and sex taking place in Scottsd... (Oct '09) Apr 3 The Media 229
jumper Mar '17 jump 1

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages