U.S. Factory Orders Rise for Second M...

U.S. Factory Orders Rise for Second Month in Three

There are 10 comments on the www.bloomberg.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled U.S. Factory Orders Rise for Second Month in Three . In it, www.bloomberg.com reports that:

Orders placed at U.S. factories in April rose for the second time in three months, as demand for automobiles, electrical equipment and construction machinery increased.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.bloomberg.com.

gate-7

Ozone Park, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2009
bill tempe, AZ ?:-)
Bill US Citizen

Newport News, VA

#3 Jun 3, 2009
Is this more of that 'very true' liberal propaganda? They need to concentrate on telling the same story!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Jun 3, 2009
Bill US Citizen wrote:
Is this more of that 'very true' liberal propaganda? They need to concentrate on telling the same story!
So, you are sorry that our economy is recovering from Bush-Cheney's vandalism?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#5 Jun 3, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are sorry that our economy is recovering from Bush-Cheney's vandalism?
Recovering? Did you forget who controlled the Congress & Who was a Senator during this time?(D) BARRACK OBAMA.

READ-

Bernanke Warns Deficits Threaten Financial Stability

June 3 (Bloomberg)-- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said large U.S. budget deficits threaten financial stability and the government can’t continue indefinitely to borrow at the current rate to finance the shortfall.

“Unless we demonstrate a strong commitment to fiscal sustainability in the longer term, we will have neither financial stability nor healthy economic growth,”

Bernanke said in testimony to lawmakers today.“Maintaining the confidence of the financial markets requires that we, as a nation, begin planning now for the restoration of fiscal balance.”

Bernanke’s comments signal that the central bank sees risks of a relapse into financial turmoil even as credit markets show signs of stability. He said the Fed won’t finance government spending over the long term, while warning that the financial industry remains under stress and the credit crunch continues to limit spending.

The Fed chief said in his prepared remarks to the House Budget Committee that deficit concerns are already influencing the prices of long-term Treasuries.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Obama is borrowing & spending us all into Bankruptcy while he laughs & spends $24,000 on a Broadway Play at our expense.

Did I mention the $250,000 Air Force One Photo Op over NYC at OUR EXPENSE?

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 Jun 3, 2009
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovering? Did you forget who controlled the Congress & Who was a Senator during this time?(D) BARRACK OBAMA.
READ-
Bernanke Warns Deficits Threaten Financial Stability
June 3 (Bloomberg)-- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said large U.S. budget deficits threaten financial stability and the government can’t continue indefinitely to borrow at the current rate to finance the shortfall.
“Unless we demonstrate a strong commitment to fiscal sustainability in the longer term, we will have neither financial stability nor healthy economic growth,”
Bernanke said in testimony to lawmakers today.“Maintaining the confidence of the financial markets requires that we, as a nation, begin planning now for the restoration of fiscal balance.”
Bernanke’s comments signal that the central bank sees risks of a relapse into financial turmoil even as credit markets show signs of stability. He said the Fed won’t finance government spending over the long term, while warning that the financial industry remains under stress and the credit crunch continues to limit spending.
The Fed chief said in his prepared remarks to the House Budget Committee that deficit concerns are already influencing the prices of long-term Treasuries.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Obama is borrowing & spending us all into Bankruptcy while he laughs & spends $24,000 on a Broadway Play at our expense.
Did I mention the $250,000 Air Force One Photo Op over NYC at OUR EXPENSE?
Nope, it was a GOP President protected by a GOP guaranteed veto.

From this January on, you are correct in blaming all new conditions on the Democrats. But do not try to weasel out of responsibility for GOP policies, and their effects on our nation.

The deficits you refer to are to repair the damage done by the previous GOP leadrship.

Face up to it. the last bunch were incompetant, ignorant, and idealogy driven.
Bush-Cheney wrecked the USA.
Bill US Citizen

Newport News, VA

#9 Jun 4, 2009
Do you forget that Bush could do nothing with the democrat house and senate? Now the democrats are all in power with nothing to do but run the country into debt - very typical of them. Tax and spend and blame the other party. Bush wasn't in office but a few days and the democrats were crying the blues and promising to buck his every move. Now you've got your democrat in there so shut the F### up! This country and economy are doomed with this foreigner in office who hates the US and his wife admits that she does too. He's sucking up to every terrorist in the world as well. No guts and no good sense. Trendy president.
Richard S

Austin, IN

#10 Jun 4, 2009
Ferr crissakes, the Rethugs. controlled the White House, the House, AND the Senate from 2000 thru 2006.

What did they accomplish? I mean other than spend billions invading Iraq and looking for non-existent WMD's.
what

Baltimore, MD

#11 Jun 4, 2009
Bill US Citizen wrote:
bush did it for 8 years and yet obama have been only doing it for 100 days so c"mon wheres your sense of fairness?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Kansas City, KS

#12 Jun 4, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it was a GOP President protected by a GOP guaranteed veto.

From this January on, you are correct in blaming all new conditions on the Democrats. But do not try to weasel out of responsibility for GOP policies, and their effects on our nation.
The deficits you refer to are to repair the damage done by the previous GOP leadrship.
Face up to it. the last bunch were incompetant, ignorant, and idealogy driven.
Bush-Cheney wrecked the USA.
Dems Afraid of a potus Veto? Why lie?

----------
(D) Senate overrides Bush's water bill veto

WASHINGTON (CNN)-- The Senate on Thursday handed President Bush his first veto override -- authorizing $23 billion in new water projects.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/08/congre...

NICE OF THEM TO SPEND $23 Billion which added to our National Debt, eh?
----------

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/jul/16/natio...

(D) House overrides Bush veto of Medicare bill

By Nicole Gaouette, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
July 16, 2008
----------

(D) Congress Overrides Bush’s Veto on Medicare

Article Tools Sponsored By
By DAVID STOUT
Published: July 16, 2008

WASHINGTON — President Bush cast a futile veto on Tuesday, rejecting a bill that would protect doctors from cuts in their Medicare payments.

But hours later, the House and Senate voted to override the veto, making the Medicare measure the fourth bill to become legislation over Mr. Bush’s opposition.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/16/washington/...

OUCH! Thanks DemoRats! U R No Better than the repubs. YOU BOTH SUCK!
Farra

London, UK

#13 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arizona Cop Acquitted for Fatal Shooting 6 hr Kev from Michigan 1
phillip brailsford molested my 3 year old son Wed I am real 4
Mesa police = a disgrace (blatant murder) Tue The Shadow Knows 15
Gay or Bi FaceTime (Jul '12) Mon Dpariss 20
Why are there so many idiots from Minnesota in AZ? (Dec '16) Dec 11 Cactus Jim 14
News Bannon has House Republicans looking over shoul... Nov 26 Trump is a joke 1
News Cain says he won't drop out of GOP race (Nov '11) Nov 14 Alreds Revenge 272

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages