Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
my blue lilac

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ColAngus wrote:
All evidence points to premeditated murder. Just because sex was involved does not mean it was a "crime of passion" and should be ruled a manslaughter case.
1st degree/capital murder. The verdict will be guilty. Hopefully, we can move her to the front of the line in death row?
Very well-said!

Also, I agree Jodi should get the death penalty.
Rachel

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

dahtoo wrote:
This bs needs to stop, i.e., the media glamourizing these mediocre dogs.
Guess they think doing so elevates the appeal. If I hear one more time how 'beautiful' this subhuman is I shall puke something more attractive. And the skank was a freakin dropout. Trash.
A PLEA to STOP calling ugly beautiful, especially you, news outlets.
Excuse me, I dropped out of school in the 8th grade; does that make ME "trash"? I'm drug-free, hard-working, moral and classy. Quit with the shallow assumptions. I know of plenty high school graduates who are trashy. Judge her based on her cruel ways; not lack of documented school credentials. What a prick.
matter of fact

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

While Travis may have used her for sex and may have been mean to Jodi, there is no justifacation for 27 stab wounds, a gun shot to the face, and a near decapitation. Battered woman don't cause that much over kill, they simply shoot or stab their abusive counter parts and then call the police and most times there is a documented trail of abuse. Jodi Arias was a jilted lover, she enjoyed the kinky sex and the games that came along with Travis and she enjoyed killing him once she knew she would never, ever be married to him. I am sure that after coming to his house armed with a knife and gun and having sex with him all day, she waited until he got into the shower where he would be corned and defensless and gave him one last chance to call off his trip to Cancun with another girl and when he told her that was not going to happen she went through with killing him as she planned to. She is a wolf in sheeps clothing and anyone who thinks she didn't plan this and enjoy it is as niave as she was when she though Travis would marry her.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

matter of fact wrote:
While Travis may have used her for sex and may have been mean to Jodi, there is no justifacation for 27 stab wounds, a gun shot to the face, and a near decapitation. Battered woman don't cause that much over kill, they simply shoot or stab their abusive counter parts and then call the police and most times there is a documented trail of abuse. Jodi Arias was a jilted lover, she enjoyed the kinky sex and the games that came along with Travis and she enjoyed killing him once she knew she would never, ever be married to him. I am sure that after coming to his house armed with a knife and gun and having sex with him all day, she waited until he got into the shower where he would be corned and defensless and gave him one last chance to call off his trip to Cancun with another girl and when he told her that was not going to happen she went through with killing him as she planned to. She is a wolf in sheeps clothing and anyone who thinks she didn't plan this and enjoy it is as niave as she was when she though Travis would marry her.
You are naive.

Not uncommon for battered women to pre arm
them themselves and never kill. Jody was
not intent on killing him.

Not uncommon for battered women to overkill.
Not uncommon for batterd women to run and deny.

She did not kill over belief he would not marry her.
Something happen in the shower, over a few moments,
further degredation, and the Flash point exploded.
Happens all of the time, this is why the law codifies
Manslaughter as in these homicides between volative lovers.

The mind is fragile.
matter of fact

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are naive.
The mind is fragile.
If he was in the shower naked and unarmed, why would she not just run out of the house to her car? I have been abused and I have had boyfriends that were users as she has painted Travis, however I have not murdered any of them. I quit seeing them, I stopped going to their houses, I blocked their numbers or changed mine, I have called the police when they abused me, I told others about the abuse, I got T.P.Os and pressed charges. Jodi Arias did none of those things and has painted him to be not only abusive but also in to children, yet she kept seeing him. I am sorry for the sake of truly abused women I will not believe a word this woman says. At a certain point in all of our adult lives there is choice, the right ones, and the wrong ones, Jodi Arias made the wrong choice and she choose to keep going after something she could not have and choose to murder this man because of it and she deserves the death penalty for it.
matter of fact

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I just read a handful of articles about women who killed their other halves on the Battered Women's Syndrome defense, one thing they all had in common was 20 yrs plus of documented abuse with witnesses to said abuse. Jodi and Travis never even lived under the same roof, they were weekend booty call types, you can not suffer enough abuse from someone to make you snap to the point of throat slashing, 27 stab wounds (9 in the back) and a gun shot at close range in the head when your relationship is primarily texts,phone calls, e-mails, and weekend visits. You can come up with enough to be angry about and jealous over to kill though.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I think the jury will find her guilty, but she won't get the death penalty.
Janice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jodi was half mexicana. To Travis she was a low life hispanic woman. That is how he treated her but then again that is how she wanted to be treated! She walked around with tramp clothing with her tits hanging out and promising men sex with her shark like eyes. She is also a woman with personality disorder. Travis never loved her and was never gonna marry her! She was a houchie mamma. She deserves the death penalty because when travis was in the shower she could of used the gun to stop him and run out of the house and call the cops. Instead she wanted the pleasure of stabbing him 29 time. That was her rage. If they don't give her death they need to give her life without parole.
Janice

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

This woman needs to fry in grease until she is dead! But knowing this stupid justice system of America she will probably get off and be free to kill again.
Get real

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are naive.
The mind is fragile.
Your's is absent.
Get real

Mount Dora, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
T & J didn't know each other for 20 years and you might want to read some different articles.
Most victims of abuse don't tell anyone about the abuse for a long time because they're too ashamed or embarrassed.
It usually doesn't start getting "documented" until there are physical signs - or until a loved one finds out about it.
Even then, many women don't report it because the abuser will put on an award winning act of abuser remorse -- and promise not to do it again.
They'll play nicey, nice until the evidence is gone - but then resume the abuse once again.
Since many abusers are also egotistical, intelligent, charming & charasmatic manipulators, not even the people closest to him/her know about their "dark side".
Friends and loved ones of the abuser have a hard time accepting that the abuser has a "dark side". Some might never leave the denial stage.
Meanwhile the victim lives in a fantasy land that if they just try harder, they can change or cure the abuser.
More often than not, the victim doesn't want the relationship to end......they just want the abuse to end.
When the abuser is in nicey nice mode - the victim takes mental note of the circumstances which caused the abuser to be nice.
The victim will then use that information to try and recreate those circumstances -- hoping they can create a nice person all the time.
It appears that in the case of T&J, the nice guy mode was whenever she would role play the dirty trashy Mormon girl.
Possibly a reflection of what he thought of his own mother.
As far as him wanting to tie JA to a tree in the forest and (bleep) her in the (bleep)-- I digress.
Good Lord, she knew him for 4 MONTHS!!

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, she knew him for 4 MONTHS!!
No, they knew eachother for almost 2 years.

They met on September 2006. On November 26, 2006, Arias was baptized into the Mormon faith by Alexander. As of February 2, 2007, Alexander and Arias were a couple. They broke up on June 29, 2007but that they continued to maintain a physical relationship after she moved back to Yreka, California in April 2008. He was murdered June 4, 2008.
Thinking out loud

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I think she needs to be put on a pedestal.
I think she is a honey and very hot and needs to be set free.
My blue liliac

Ferndale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Thinking out loud wrote:
I think she needs to be put on a pedestal.
I think she is a honey and very hot and needs to be set free.
Thinking out loud,

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Told u so

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Her little sister could make big bucks to pose in hustler arias has a find looking body bet she was a good f.,;;!?
latinao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Janice wrote:
Jodi was half mexicana. To Travis she was a low life hispanic woman. That is how he treated her but then again that is how she wanted to be treated! She walked around with tramp clothing with her tits hanging out and promising men sex with her shark like eyes. She is also a woman with personality disorder. Travis never loved her and was never gonna marry her! She was a houchie mamma. She deserves the death penalty because when travis was in the shower she could of used the gun to stop him and run out of the house and call the cops. Instead she wanted the pleasure of stabbing him 29 time. That was her rage. If they don't give her death they need to give her life without parole.
Im latina and i dont think nationality has nothing to do with it. But of you must've knw She is not mexican . Her father is combian .
latinao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Its sad What happen to alexander. It doesnt matter What color of your skin, eyes Or hair. Evil is Every where .... He was someone's son , friend, brother... Most importantly a human ... Creation of god . Only he can take your life ...
coonerz1210

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

to say this is a crime off passion would send the wrong message, i would love for this chick to see some rhythm(lenieny) but every thing comes out her mouth is a lie and every thing that gone in is a dick
Vallsunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

latinao wrote:
Its sad What happen to alexander. It doesnt matter What color of your skin, eyes Or hair. Evil is Every where .... He was someone's son , friend, brother... Most importantly a human ... Creation of god . Only he can take your life ...
I agree.Also my ex was an ex because of a reason. Such low self esteam when you go back to have sex.and disgusting at that says that you are only good enough for that one thing and the rest of is.not worth a crap you
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

My blue liliac wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking out loud,
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Speaking of fools, angels and fears;

Travis sure went from zero to warp-speed in 2 months.

He was a fool. I, frankly, don't know how he made it to 30 without running into other women much like Arias.(Well, except for the killing part) Gold-diggers, easy women. Ya' know, they are everywhere.

Who would tolerate this behavior out of ANYONE?

Angels couldn't compete? The church's influence out the window? Na--a-a-a-a.

Not enough fear, I guess....

Sometimes, your first mistake is your last mistake.

RIP Travis.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of679
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scottsdale Discussions

Search the Scottsdale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes on 27th ave (Jan '10) 6 hr stray 27
City-Data Forum (Aug '09) Sat Misha 376
Fat people holding up the line Sat Bubba 7
How Phoenix Convicted A Transgender Woman For W... Sat Bubba 2
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Sat GinaLover 552
Shanesha Taylor: Supporters raise $90K for tear... Sat Tom Virnoy 3
subuxone Sat boodia 4
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Maricopa County was issued at April 21 at 2:06AM MST