First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2010
So, I have recently learned that Alexis DelChiaro on Fox 10 Morning Show, has left. According to her blog, she states she did not re-up her contract and chose to seek "greener pastures." In my life time, this usually means either Fox 10 did not offer her a new contract or you were about to be let go of. In todays economy/job market, who leaves a job w/out another job offer-especially a gig like a news reporter? She never really stood out as a great journalist to me. It always seemed to me if the tele-prompter broke down, she would have looked like a third grader doing a book report, by never looking at the crowd/TV camera, but would rather stare straight down reading word for word. So, I ask you Phx, what's the scoop with Alexis' quick departure?
Jimmy Klein

Tempe, AZ

#2 Sep 23, 2010
She was not very deep, just a great set of boobs, and nothing more.
Frank Klausen

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2010
She probably has another gig at a Phoenix station but can't start for 6 months due to the non-compete clause which is standard in the industry.
kbo

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Sep 24, 2010
OK Blunt smoker, who cares she was a nice person, and what news channel here in Phx are really broadcasters, she is better than the Trans Gender they hired
morning woodie

Chandler, AZ

#5 Sep 24, 2010
She was the only reason I watched FOX news in the morning. I guess I'll go back to Channel 12.
Red

Tempe, AZ

#6 Sep 25, 2010
kbo wrote:
OK Blunt smoker, who cares she was a nice person, and what news channel here in Phx are really broadcasters, she is better than the Trans Gender they hired
There's nothing wrong with Kristin Anderson, what a mean thing to say about someone.
vince viagra

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 26, 2010
total guess on my part, but I think she has been anxious to get out of PHX ever since she and the baseball player divorced (marriage did not last long at all) and was just waiting for her contract to end so she could leave and start over. Again, nothing more than a guess.
unimpressed

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Sep 28, 2010
alexis was the definition of a diva. it was so annoying to see how often she interrupted everyone and hogged the camera. i agree that her contract was probably not renewed. i'll give kristen a break, so far i think she's great.
Rasta

AOL

#9 Sep 28, 2010
You guys have to think about the news part, not the personality......and kristin has a good background, alexis went to new york...and they were just people delivering the news, we watch to learn about the world and problems going on in our own home town, not to get a boner or stare at boobs....sooo...i guess you really dont care. Thank God for the news when the tornado hit us, it let our families come find us and help us.......just think......Jah Bless

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2010
unimpressed wrote:
alexis was the definition of a diva. it was so annoying to see how often she interrupted everyone and hogged the camera. i agree that her contract was probably not renewed. i'll give kristen a break, so far i think she's great.
I like Kristen too.
Zardoz

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Oct 1, 2010
Personally
I would promote Andrea Robinson
Local girl, cute, good personality. Works well with all of them
Not a big fan of amazon girl/ guy yet
I say bring back Illona
Kevin

Gilbert, AZ

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Zardoz wrote:
Personally
I would promote Andrea Robinson
Local girl, cute, good personality. Works well with all of them
Not a big fan of amazon girl/ guy yet
I say bring back Illona
This is the only intelligent comment on here.
Jason

Mesa, AZ

#13 Oct 4, 2010
I love Alexis! She's got one of the best personalities on Tv, she's hot and funny. The sky is the limet for that girl!
Rasta

AOL

#14 Oct 10, 2010
Zardoz wrote:
Personally
I would promote Andrea Robinson
Local girl, cute, good personality. Works well with all of them
Not a big fan of amazon girl/ guy yet
I say bring back Illona
This is the only intelligent comment on here.


really? you find this intelligent kevin? WOW, major issues...instead of addressing the people as poeple he said "AMAZON GIRL/GUY" not very intelligent, she is in fact a women..i cant believe this world of judgers, wheres the rastas? wheres the fuckin GENUINE PEOPLE?!!! i have to get out of ARIZONA AND AWAY FROM ALL YOU HONKY TONKS, i try to keep myself, once again JAH BLESS AN LOVE even if you all are judgmental racist/ sexists people..this state is BAD......humble yourself
Roxee

Sun City, AZ

#15 Oct 14, 2010
I agree with anyone who does not like Kristen Anderson. I can't stand her and hate the way she talks. She looks like a guy all done up. I think the best bet is have Andrea Robinson do the job. She is very down to earth and always a good spirit. Kristen can back to where she came from. It doesn't even seem like she meshes with the rest of the team. She sucks!!!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Roxee wrote:
I agree with anyone who does not like Kristen Anderson. I can't stand her and hate the way she talks. She looks like a guy all done up. I think the best bet is have Andrea Robinson do the job. She is very down to earth and always a good spirit. Kristen can back to where she came from. It doesn't even seem like she meshes with the rest of the team. She sucks!!!
And what do you look like?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Oct 15, 2010
I like Kristen Anderson. She does her job-delivers the news. I got sick of listening Alexis talk about her clothes, going out to the bars, dancing. My only wish was that she took Rick with her. He's about as useless doing the news as Alexis. Maybe those two could get jobs interviewing each other, so people could listen to their useless dribble.
Mike

Tolleson, AZ

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Blunt Smoker wrote:
So, I have recently learned that Alexis DelChiaro on Fox 10 Morning Show, has left. According to her blog, she states she did not re-up her contract and chose to seek "greener pastures." In my life time, this usually means either Fox 10 did not offer her a new contract or you were about to be let go of. In todays economy/job market, who leaves a job w/out another job offer-especially a gig like a news reporter? She never really stood out as a great journalist to me. It always seemed to me if the tele-prompter broke down, she would have looked like a third grader doing a book report, by never looking at the crowd/TV camera, but would rather stare straight down reading word for word. So, I ask you Phx, what's the scoop with Alexis' quick departure?
She is now Anchor in San Diego

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
She is now Anchor in San Diego
I saw that. But look at the big picture. She had a prime AM news job at Fox, but moved to San Diego to be the weekend "news" anchor? Isn't that like being the manager of a store and quitting and going to another store and retrieve shopping carts? I think Fox 10 wanted to go in a more professional manner of delivering the news and from watching Kristen they got what they were looking for. People keep saying that Rick looks out of place with Kristen. That's because she's a news anchor and he's an idiot.
DesertDog13F

Scottsdale, AZ

#21 Oct 18, 2010
Rasta wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Personally
I would promote Andrea Robinson
Local girl, cute, good personality. Works well with all of them
Not a big fan of amazon girl/ guy yet
I say bring back Illona
This is the only intelligent comment on here.
really? you find this intelligent kevin? WOW, major issues...instead of addressing the people as poeple he said "AMAZON GIRL/GUY" not very intelligent, she is in fact a women..i cant believe this world of judgers, wheres the rastas? wheres the fuckin GENUINE PEOPLE?!!! i have to get out of ARIZONA AND AWAY FROM ALL YOU HONKY TONKS, i try to keep myself, once again JAH BLESS AN LOVE even if you all are judgmental racist/ sexists people..this state is BAD......humble yourself
Really? You can't believe the world is a bunch of judgers? Go f'n' cry yourself back to Jamaica MON, and please LET the door hit you on you f'n way out of my state, peace Bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientology Uses "Secret" CraigsList Ads to Rec... (Feb '10) 1 hr Koan 13
Creepy female nurses at banner samaritian hospital 3 hr Carl 5
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee-Stalling problems! (Feb '08) 3 hr bobby29 327
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 7 hr Agents of Corruption 193,320
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 8 hr just me 789
News The Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center in Phoenix... 17 hr VIETNAM VET 1
high quality drugs for sale Sun Username010010011 6
More from around the web

Scottsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]