Az. Resident & Women's Bodybuilding ...

Az. Resident & Women's Bodybuilding Legend Jackie Paisley NEEDS HELP (12-12-12)

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

Since: Nov 12

Laguna Beach, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
12-12-12

My friend, IFBB Pro Women’s Bodybuilding Legend Jackie Paisley, currently needs help for her and her 8 year old Special Needs son to remain in their Scottsdale, AZ home as she completes an unexpected extended recovery from "Leaky Silicone Breast Implant Removal Surgery". SHE WILL LOSE POWER TO HER PLACE NEXT WEEK, IF THE BILL CAN'T BE COVERED!

I’ve been posting info online in an effort to help; but this being in between Holidays makes it particularly hard for this info to get through to people who are busy, and it is also easily lost among many other such stories of Hardship, this time of year.

I’ve posted the below link to her recently posted You Tube clip (her 1st public on-camera appearance since 1991) in which she goes into detail about her current situation, and a direct Donation link from her recently update website, and her Facebook Page.

Please share this info with anyone in that you know of, who would like to help, or who would be willing to spread the word, ASAP-Thank you.

Sincerely,

-Derwin.

1 Jackie’s YouTube Post (12-9-12)

2. Direct Donation Link http://www.jackiepaisley.com/Welcome_.html

3. Jackie Paisley Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jackie-Paisley...
lyndon

Morley, Australia

#2 May 11, 2013
Why has Derwin's opinion of Jackie Paisley on 12/12/12 changed so irreversibly?

What information is he holding back on us?.

Also what is the source of his information?

Have a life, guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 1 min Paul P Tretiakoff 193,129
Max Zuchowski 14 hr Tupperware 1
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) 18 hr guest 67
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails 20 hr guest 2
FBI shut down multi million gambeling ring with... Fri ABC15AZ 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Fri chuckles 890
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jun 22 KREEPER 2,081
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages