Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#398 Aug 10, 2013
More proof they're drinking the koolaid...
http://www.city-data.com/forum/current-events...

Since: Aug 13

United States

#399 Aug 15, 2013
chilegirl wrote:
<quoted text>Poncho_NM called me a troll and sent me to the corner for asking a legitimate question. I guess you have to tow the company line on Little Stormfront or you get punished.
Is that you chielgirl?!!! PonchoNM just banned me for 20 days!!! He is a power tripping fool. My offense was posting about a bandido looking cop who was speed trapping in San Antonio. He was wearing a black pirate looking kerchief on his head and looked like an imposter.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#400 Aug 15, 2013
Yorkie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ilegal immigration forum is full of White Power types, like Chicagonut, Benicar, and Bentbow. 95% of the posts are anti Hispanic. If you got banned you must have been really over the top and openly racist and hostile. I was banned myself for calling Chicagonut anti Hispanic, which he clearly is. What name did you go under?
I disagree that they are anti-Hispanic. They are pro-American and want this country's laws enforced. Benicar herself is black.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#401 Aug 19, 2013
Wow what a bunch of crybabies in the PA forum...somehow they find a reason to delete my posts,when I'm just doing the same thing the others are doing. Inbreds.
Gildah

Las Vegas, NV

#403 Oct 10, 2013
Wow, moderators side with cetain people on the forum and if you offer up a difference opinion from those certain people, you are told y the mod that they are experts so your opinion is wrong.

Very bad forum, why do we bother?

I needed a time filler guess that's why I bothered
johnson

Bothell, WA

#404 Oct 19, 2013
yac is useless p.o.s. IMHO
johnson

Bothell, WA

#405 Oct 26, 2013
Yac is originally from North Korea.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#406 Oct 26, 2013
johnson wrote:
Yac is originally from North Korea.
One of em is Russian I heard...I think Marka.
johnson

Bothell, WA

#407 Nov 6, 2013
commie
johnson

Bothell, WA

#408 Nov 9, 2013
city data forums are based in north korea. the mod yac has posted pics of him and kim jung ill having dinner
Anonymous

Beaumont, TX

#409 Dec 5, 2013
johnson wrote:
city data forums are based in north korea. the mod yac has posted pics of him and kim jung ill having dinner
so is he korean or polish?
Mark

United States

#410 Dec 14, 2013
Well it certainly isn't perfect. Things to keep in mind:

Many of the mods are real-estate agents, some are also immigrants.
Therefore you should strive not to offend either group.

Read in the site forums and you'll also discover that certain of the mods are also not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree. So try to avoid anything like subtle humor--they won't get it.
ELO

Milwaukee, WI

#411 Mar 25, 2014
People will find that any city will have its share of problems but I still think that getting secondhand information can be risky and one does take their chances when only traveling this route, especially if they are receiving information that appears to only be one sided and overly negative.
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#413 Mar 29, 2014
The City Data Forum sucks, It's so over moderated you even get close to telling the truth the zealot moderates ban you.

F you city data.
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#414 Mar 29, 2014
ELO wrote:
People will find that any city will have its share of problems but I still think that getting secondhand information can be risky and one does take their chances when only traveling this route, especially if they are receiving information that appears to only be one sided and overly negative.
The same with the overly positive ones,people could end up somewhere where they weren't expecting...
Misha

Philadelphia, PA

#415 Apr 19, 2014
City-Data can be fun and even addictive as you score rep points...but even a good site can be ruined with intrusive, incompetent moderation and this describes C-D to a 'tee'...
Dr Cuunt

Jersey City, NJ

#416 May 18, 2014
City Data mods can go eat a fat salty dick
citydataisstillc ool

Mineola, NY

#417 Jul 4, 2014
Shelley wrote:
I just got kicked off from city data forum because i told another guy on it that knoxville tennessee sucks. I lived there for 2 years so I know. I just voiced my opinion!!!!!! old hiknapster put a comment on the site saying i had a typical florida response when i told one guy to kiss off!!!! I told her she needed to get a life. That nosey bitch is always on everyboard on florida. She lives in Knoxville TN. But she is always on the florida board. If she hates florida so bad what the fuck is she doing on the site??? City data forum can kiss my ass!!!!!!!
LMAO!! hiknapster is still at it complaining about Florida
citydataisstillc ool

Mineola, NY

#418 Jul 4, 2014
Chicago City Data Forum wrote:
This website is a joke written by suburbanites or know nothing about urban living. These transplants and ex suburbanites repeatedly knock decent neighborhoods like Logan Square, Bucktown, West Town, Near West Side. After speaking to them you realize they have never been to these areas and get their opinions from websites. In their eyes, any area that is not 80% White is a ghetto. Go back to Michigan, you transplants are not welcome in Chicago
Truly, this explains a lot about the baffling responses I've gotten in requesting information about Florida. Over and over I've explained that I'm from extremely diverse urban and suburban areas in NYC and that I don't mind some commercial/diverse neighborhoods, and that I didn't want a gated community. The responses were sweepingly and frighteningly negative, urging me to rethink my budget and goals. I couldn't tell if paranoia, or legitimate fear of real crime rates.

Wow I didn't know I was going to get knifed to death if I didn't spend a lot of money to live in a gated community with a sea of aging white people!:/
citydataisstillc ool

Mineola, NY

#419 Jul 4, 2014
Editorialist wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, just got banned saying "I had been banned previously" and I never was banned on that forum before. I was shocked. And I can't even access their site unless from someone elses computer. I write under the name "Editorialist" and only got two infractions for copyright violations, one of which was for my own work, couldn't believe it.
I received no warning or private message; just banned for life. I hope we can bring pressure to bear on this horrible treatment of those who wish to read or post there.
Use "hotspot shield"- google it :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are there clean reasonably priced motels ... (Feb '12) 4 hr skylarmitchell41 4
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Thu TeDigoDeExperencia 1,996
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) May 20 cantbelivethisnuts 787
News Million-dollar stamp heist (Sep '07) May 19 Will 5
Why was Travis Alexander's body not discovered ... (Apr '13) May 18 Dwight 9
News East Valley agencies embrace crisis-interventio... May 18 The Ace of Spades 2
Review: Sunstar Heating And Aire (Jul '12) May 18 The Ace of Spades 20
More from around the web

Scottsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]