sickboy

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 25, 2013
looking for h in mesa all my connects are dry
God Almighty

Cantonment, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2013
Guess what I'm trying to tell you.... again?
sickboy wrote:
Jennell

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Sep 6, 2013
Email me [email protected]
justice

Tempe, AZ

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Forwarded this page to local authorities. Maybe they can find some "H" for you
the law

Mesa, AZ

#6 Sep 7, 2013
thanks im sure it is appreciated

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2013
I have subs right now if anyone is looking for them
justice

Tempe, AZ

#10 Oct 20, 2013
newintown, ill report you to local police hopefully they can track your ip addresss and arrest you

Location hidden

#11 Oct 20, 2013
justice wrote:
newintown, ill report you to local police hopefully they can track your ip addresss and arrest you
I'm using the computer at an apartment complex so probably not which is a good thing since I'm a single mother plus subs are from a doctor to help people get off of heroin and help them turn there life around like they did for me that's why I don't use mine anymore

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2013
justice wrote:
but since u like to put your nose into shit that has nothing to do with you because obviously your life is so shitty and boring you come on here and try to be a narc even tho there is ZERO CHANCE the police would even begin to do anything with your tip u give them , I could just give you a spot to meet me so you can really take things into your own hands and I'm sure there's a few ppl I could call that would be happy to tie u from an overpass with a telephone cord taped to a chair and cut the cord as we drive away or maybe they'd do something diff this time I don't know but we can find out if u want.. Let me know what you decide ttyl :)

“is this the 5:00 free crack”

Since: Feb 11

giveaway?

#13 Oct 21, 2013
newintown89 wrote:
<quoted text>but since u like to put your nose into shit that has nothing to do with you because obviously your life is so shitty and boring you come on here and try to be a narc even tho there is ZERO CHANCE the police would even begin to do anything with your tip u give them , I could just give you a spot to meet me so you can really take things into your own hands and I'm sure there's a few ppl I could call that would be happy to tie u from an overpass with a telephone cord taped to a chair and cut the cord as we drive away or maybe they'd do something diff this time I don't know but we can find out if u want.. Let me know what you decide ttyl :)
oh I doubt he will even agree to meet up. Good for you.for getting. clean and trying to help others. just becareful alot of people will try to steal from.you
Red Green

Blakeslee, PA

#14 Oct 25, 2013
sickboy wrote:
Hopefully the overdosed!
Red Green

Blakeslee, PA

#15 Oct 25, 2013
They*
hart24

United States

#17 Oct 31, 2013
Ive got the perc 15s on deck ill be at country club drive right off the 60 all day but i only have 14 left so first come first serve .... text me only if u r serious i wont waste your time please dont waste mine and if u r a cop or a snitch for cops do not text my phone u do not have my permission lol when u first text me about those only say 'amy ? topix?' just so i know thats why u r hitting me up my # 832 4two5 0three8eight they will be gone quick so hurry hurry
Help

Peebles, OH

#18 Nov 27, 2013
Is there a drug called slate??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valerie Hood 1 min Valerie 5
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr HotnPhx 858
adults gh and theaters 17 hr steph456 2
Frito lay lies to customers and employees May 21 guest 48
Bahama Beach Cruisers , Fat Tire Cruiser May 21 you mama 4
Mr. Vince aka Phoebus V Smith/ Saundra Smith (Apr '06) May 20 Frank Da Blessed ... 196
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) May 20 NORTE X4 2,065
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages