Jodi Arias claims self-defense as mur...

Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins

There are 7233 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Jodi Arias claims self-defense as murder trial begins. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A defense attorney says an Arizona woman charged with stabbing and shooting her boyfriend to death in 2008 acted in self-defense because he was violent and abusive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

First Prev
of 362
Next Last
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7919 Mar 22, 2014
Jodi Arias has so much teeth, it's like her mouth can't hold them all in.
Ick!
What a butter face
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7920 Mar 22, 2014
Leviathan??

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7921 Apr 4, 2014
When is the trial beginning?(I know---I am disrespecting others by being lazy.)

Since: Jun 13

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7922 Apr 16, 2014
I didn't know either and I searched for it. The State VS. Jodi Arias Facebook page told me, it's in my message box. I think they said September or August : (

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7923 Apr 30, 2014
-Peggy- wrote:
I didn't know either and I searched for it. The State VS. Jodi Arias Facebook page told me, it's in my message box. I think they said September or August :(
Hi Peggy! Long time no "see." I hope you are well and have a great spring/summer.

If I remember right, the trial resumes in early September, probably right after Labor Day. I do not know why May 16 comes to mind but it may be when it was originally scheduled to resume before it was postponed.

Be well, my friend.

Rose
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7924 May 20, 2014
Rose!!! How are you! I'm so sorry I was without internet for such a long time, and I can't figure out hoe to sign back in here as a member. Hope you had a nice Easter!
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7925 May 20, 2014
*How
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7926 May 20, 2014
We have been waiting such a long time for this to end, I can't imagine how the family feels. We were supposed to be back in business March 17th, St.Patricks day, then it got pushed back again. I really hope they don't do that again in September, I mean atleast for the family's sake. Stop dicking aroud already and get on with it. They have to leave their jobs and their family, I mean come on have respect, they have been put through enough!
End of ranting.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7927 May 26, 2014
Hi Peggy- Hope life is treating you well. Happy Memorial Day to you too!

We can only wait until the court decides to get the show on the road in regards to this trial. It seems the court is more concerned about making sure the murderer's rights are not trampled on (what about the victim and his family?). I do not know how or why the court proceeds like it does but it is the way it is.

I can only hope that come September, this particular case will FINISH and she can be sentenced appropriately. She deserves no more and no less that what she already has.

September will be here soon enough but not soon enough for justice.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7928 Jun 7, 2014
Hey girly!

Yes this is being dragged out to ridiculous proportion! And it only makes it that much harder on TA's family and friends. I am trying to have faith that the reason the judge and the court is going to great lengths to protect the devils rights is that she and her team of demons have little to no go on appeal.

Do u agree? Do you think that might be the reason? I really hope so, cause in that cas, then that is REALLY smart. But if not, than it would just sicken me.

Yes, american citizens have rights, but she has now been convicted. She is no longer a peer of this community, no longer a citizen of this nation. She should not have rights at this point.

Hope ur havin a great weekend!
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7929 Jun 8, 2014
Hey Rose another thing, have you ever noticed this girls eyes? They are beady and almost completely black. Dark beady eyes like a shark.
It makes me think of that saying that "The eyes are the windows into a persons soul". When I look into her eyes, I don't see anything, much less a soul.
All I see is black nothingness. Ever seen The Never Ending Story?
Her eyes are like the "Nothing"! The Nothing that destroys anything beautiful in it's path, and unfortunately for Travis he was in the middle of that path.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7930 Jun 8, 2014
Her eyes are the same color as her iris, there is no color difference. Demon eyes.
Peggy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7931 Jun 15, 2014
So I know I'm pretty much talkin to myself here. But, that's cool.

Anywho....
So, today I was reading something and somone made a qoute about Jodi Arias and oh my god it so sums her up, short and sweet, but man does it sum this bitch up in one sentence. Ahhem....((Pardon my PortuguÍs)).

"She has an excuse for everything and an explanation for nothing".

This should be carved into her headstone.

Yes I know that was bad, I'm sorry. But hey, I am talking to myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 362
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You beaners 10 hr white 1
Human Rights Abuses, Unfortunately, in Phoenix,... Sun PatriciaMcGurk 1
News StandardAero set to soar under new owners Jul 25 Ghost of Canada A... 1
Carolyn Jessop - Truth or fiction (Jun '13) Jul 24 Meme 14
discount ADULT TOYS (Apr '11) Jul 23 Paul tesrse 10
Lame Comments Jul 23 Good Woman 1
Review: Tempe Powersports And Marine (Sep '14) Jul 23 berniekir 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages