Tanisha Sorenson Thanks Travis Alexander Supporters

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

Define Big

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_...

Let's remember not only Travis Alexander but also his brothers and sisters plus extended family.
Marie

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Dearest Tanisha and Family
First of all, I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your brother.I am 64 and worked in a shelter for Abused Women and Children for many years. I know through my experience that there are also men who are abused by women.It is not hard to figure out that the Black Widow caught Travis in her web. I am so sorry that you and your family have to sit and listen to all these lies.I have followed this case since 2008 and when the trashing of Travis started, I read everything I could about Travis and would be proud to have him as a brother, son, uncle, grandson and so on. Although he may have lost his way for a short time,I know that he has made things right with the Lord because deep down, that's the kind of person he is. Thank you for so graciously sharing the memorial video of Travis.I see you all in court everyday and hope that you find comfort in knowing that many of us in Canada are there with you.
I would like to seen Mr.Martinez ask LaViolette how much work she has done with men who are abused by women, as it does happen. Her testimony is very subjective . Continue to be strong and supportive of each other and keep Travis close to you as I know you are doing.God Bless You All
Joey

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Tanish is a crazy biotch. Jodi, sweet Jodi will be out in 12. Trav can stroke that strap 6 feet under. No red robbin for him.
On topic

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 22, 2013
One day closer to verdict!
fight the black widow

Manchester, NH

#5 Apr 24, 2013
On topic wrote:
One day closer to verdict!
You will see your queen roast and toast .... you can bet on that. That twit that is admiring the bitch can go find himself another A - hole to praise...this one is going down!!!!
Ewan Et Ev

Spring, TX

#6 May 13, 2013
Guilty of Murder 1/premed/felony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ASU vs UCLA (Sep '14) 3 min ANDone 7
Ninja Zx-14 vs Bmw 535i on the 101 E 2 hr Steve 1
News Phoenix couple accused of whipping, beating kids 8 hr Crunchdog66 4
are the goodwill stores really nonprofit? what ... 18 hr The Truth 5
News 50 Cent makes Paris Hilton cry (Feb '08) Thu cumofsumyungguy 8
News Stevie Nicks' Mother, Barbara, Passes Away (Dec '11) Thu hello 2
schofield base Mar 23 aloha 1
Scottsdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web