MY STRANGE ADDICTION is casting in Sc...

MY STRANGE ADDICTION is casting in Scottsdale!

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

Since: Oct 11

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 8, 2011
My Strange Addiction is searching for men and women with strange addictions, compulsive behaviors, and quirky habits or obsessions, who would like to share their stories on this documentary television series.

This program will explore how your addiction developed and how it has been impacting your life.

Your addiction may be serious, silly, strange, or embarrassing, but if it’s affecting your life, we’d like to help. All participants will be provided with professional medical and/or psychological insights, as best fits your situation.

If you or someone you know has a strange addiction, send your name, age, city/state, and a brief description of your addiction or behavior to [email protected]

We understand that any addiction can be difficult to discuss, and we appreciate you sharing your story with us. All inquiries will be kept confidential. We hope to hear from you soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 10 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 193,129
Max Zuchowski Sat Tupperware 1
Frito lay lies to customers and employees (Dec '15) Sat guest 67
Frito lay tostitos fiesta bowl fails Sat guest 2
FBI shut down multi million gambeling ring with... Jun 24 ABC15AZ 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) Jun 24 chuckles 890
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jun 22 KREEPER 2,081
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages