60s rockers THE ASSOCIATION at Mesa Arts Center

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

Harris Reese

Oceanside, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
The Association (Windy, Cherish, Along Comes Mary, Everything That Touchs You, No Fair At All, Time For Livin, Enter The Young), Lovin Spoonful (Summer In The City, Do You Beleive In Magic?, Daydream, You Didn't Have To Be So Nice, Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind?),& The Vogues (Five O'Clock World, Youre The One, Turn Around Look At Me, Till, My Special Angel, Moments To Remember, Earth Angel). Thats a great line up. Richard Nader's 60s Rock N Roll Holiday Show at Mesa Arts Center, Mesa AZ on Saturday Dec 15, 2012.
Millie Pearson

Oceanside, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I love The Association. Never My Love is my favorte song.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From Get Smart to The Walking Dead in The War o... 35 min Culture Auditor 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 3 hr procell 632
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene 3 hr azF602 8
Arizona Lender Donates Interest Profits to Charity (Aug '13) 4 hr SandyWilliams 2
Phoenix Real Estate: Low Demand for Homes, High... (Apr '14) 4 hr SandyWilliams 3
Nadaburg Unified district chief seeks to retire... (Oct '11) 4 hr SandyWilliams 3
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now 4 hr SandyWilliams 4
Scottsdale Dating
Find my Match

Scottsdale Jobs

Scottsdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Scottsdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Scottsdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]