No Guns In Arizona
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I hope your not into guns and shooting people including children. Arizona Voted -'Yes'- to gun controls and a gun ban, and now wants to see them banned across the Nation. So don''t come here preaching your NRA messages, No Guns In Arizona is the message voted on and approved. Now git. No NRA members are welcome in Arizona.

Since: Jan 13

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Lol. Sure!!!!!! Right!!!!! That will happen!!!!!
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#4 Feb 4, 2013
New Ban-All- Guns-Membeship Forms are being printed we have had 10 000 applications, and Crassus from Green Bay, WI, is the President for the Ban Al Guns Now Arizona Chapter.
NonResident

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Feb 5, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
New Ban-All- Guns-Membeship Forms are being printed we have had 10 000 applications, and Crassus from Green Bay, WI, is the President for the Ban Al Guns Now Arizona Chapter.
10k applications?? LMAO NRA has 4.5 MILLION members. We are gaining 10,000 per week. More when people like you start whining....help us some more?
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#6 Feb 5, 2013
NonResident wrote:
<quoted text>10k applications?? LMAO NRA has 4.5 MILLION members. We are gaining 10,000 per week. More when people like you start whining....help us some more?
Yes, but we are new to this, we have no budget or funds and so far its all word of mouth. Guns is out. Our Az President Crassus will address the State soon, then he will lead a march on the NRA Offices starting from the Red Hills of Georgia and ending at the White House door. Free accommodation and monetary support offers are required and campus students are being approached to send troops. With Gods help and Crassus love and fire we will win the day.
tommy lee

Reva, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we are new to this, we have no budget or funds and so far its all word of mouth. Guns is out. Our Az President Crassus will address the State soon, then he will lead a march on the NRA Offices starting from the Red Hills of Georgia and ending at the White House door. Free accommodation and monetary support offers are required and campus students are being approached to send troops. With Gods help and Crassus love and fire we will win the day.
It aint gonna happen "BOB" so STFU!
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Thomas Lee,

You'd better start sleeping with your clothes on, were'-a-coming to get you. Reckon on it being around 12 midnight, just as your thinking your safe, it's then you'll hear our men using a bullhorn telling you "To come out Tommy Lee with your hands on your head and throw your weapons out on the porch". We want none of that "Don't shoot Mr Bob, Don't shoot', I'm a'coming out now", and tell your wife, girlfriend, mother, guardian or child carer that we want none of that "What we have hear is a failure to communicate" bizness, or your a dead duck".

Hand over your guns or go the to jail the Tommy Lee way is our new sales slogan, and a 'cup of tea would be nice, with 2 sugars if you don't mind' Gun control can be a thirsty business.
tommy lee

Reva, VA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
Thomas Lee,
You'd better start sleeping with your clothes on, were'-a-coming to get you. Reckon on it being around 12 midnight, just as your thinking your safe, it's then you'll hear our men using a bullhorn telling you "To come out Tommy Lee with your hands on your head and throw your weapons out on the porch". We want none of that "Don't shoot Mr Bob, Don't shoot', I'm a'coming out now", and tell your wife, girlfriend, mother, guardian or child carer that we want none of that "What we have hear is a failure to communicate" bizness, or your a dead duck".
Hand over your guns or go the to jail the Tommy Lee way is our new sales slogan, and a 'cup of tea would be nice, with 2 sugars if you don't mind' Gun control can be a thirsty business.
Are you just a >>>LITTLE<< SCHIZOPHRENIC "Bob"??
That army you have in your head is going to run & HIDE, just like you "Bob"
So tell your "Doc" to UP! your Haldol!
And remember "Bob" those voices you hear fighting day & night in your head!? Are NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!!

Oh! I don't like tea, I drink coffee!
Tea...(hot tea).. Is for Lemmie bastards!...That hear voices in their Bloody head!......So suck on that!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
No Guns in Az. That will happen as soon as Santa and the Easter Bunny come on the same day. And Jan B. learns public speaking.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 6, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, Get back on your Meds.
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#13 Feb 7, 2013
It's only to be expected that Tommy Lee is running scared, he's so scared the guy being stockpiling weapons for yoinks, at first he told himself it was to ward of an attack by the Apaches, then Blackfoot and Chippewas, then it was to defend his ranch from squatters and sheep herders, then he wanted topy John Wayne and Moses Heston, now it's so bad with him - just looking at the guns he's got in the house fills him with dread, and to make matters worse he cannot remember where he put the gun manufacturers instructions on how to load them, even worse he's forgot what ammo they take. The poor guy will be glad to off - load the lot in return for a gift voucher for McDonalds, or two photos of me walking up Princes Street, Edinburgh, or waving from Edinburgh Castle Walls. I

'll say one thing though his moniker "Tommy Lee" a good one, I think the real Tommy Lee hell of a good actor, tho when we come for you Tommy (this Tommy who writes so brave) he'll be a quivering and a hollerin and a 'shakin and 'a shouting "Please Don't shoot me Mr Bob, don't shoot". in a tone of voice we Brits have heard and listened to so many times, from the Civil War (we wuz robbed), to WW1, WW2, Korea, Iraq, and now towel heads Afghie-land, it will serve you right if we pull out our troops and say "No more rescuing them damn Yankees when their ambitions and plans don't match their willingness to bear arms on the battlefield alongside us." Bob.
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Kevin McDermott, I promise I'll give you preferential treatment in jail because that's a good old fashioned Irish name you've got there, so you can't be all bad, not like that Tommy Lee guy above whose just posted, I think we will shoot him, what do you think, admittedly we want no more 'school outrages anywhere ever', but this does not include saying "Goodbye Tommy', it was nice knowing you". Tell him I'm a limey will you and he can call me boss if he wants, as in Yes boss, No boss, thank you boss, I guess Arizona needs someone like me to put some sunshine back into it's citizens lives starting with you and Tommy. Bob..

Since: Jan 13

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Bob needs help!!! Or hes just a really funny guy !!! But seriously bob... Get back on the meds!
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#16 Feb 8, 2013
Buck320 wrote:
Bob needs help!!! Or hes just a really funny guy !!! But seriously bob... Get back on the meds!
I will try and ignore that callous hurtful remark, I refuse to take meds because about 20 years ago I was almost blinded by an adverse reaction, naturally they were Made in the USA tabs, whose small print said "1 IN 10 000 people who take these tablets report eye-trouble and go blind." The USA should not have an Army they should send these tablets to their enemies commencing with the Taliban. As Jesus said "those USA varmints steal our country, then they blind us, take away their guns first, then take back our country (from them)."
BobEngland

Evesham, UK

#17 Feb 9, 2013
tommy lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It aint gonna happen "BOB" so STFU!
Tommy Lee, before we call to take all your guns away I want you to make a list of all those who will miss you when you're gone. You can go feet first into an ambulance, or walk into our gun control Paddy Wagon - which will be driving around the street of Phoenix soon collection dissidents weapons. Thomas, May we ask for your fullest co-operation or else, and no hiding guns in the loft or fridge, we know all the tricks of you US gun posession control freakin varmints.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#18 Feb 9, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try and ignore that callous hurtful remark, I refuse to take meds because about 20 years ago I was almost blinded by an adverse reaction, naturally they were Made in the USA tabs, whose small print said "1 IN 10 000 people who take these tablets report eye-trouble and go blind." The USA should not have an Army they should send these tablets to their enemies commencing with the Taliban. As Jesus said "those USA varmints steal our country, then they blind us, take away their guns first, then take back our country (from them)."
bob is a sensitive man. It doesn't take much to make him cry.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mjghJDRMfQ0/S_Qf_yO...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 9, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>bob is a sensitive man. It doesn't take much to make him cry.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mjghJDRMfQ0/S_Qf_yO...
This England needs medical help. he is a I D 10 T
Cleaning Crime Scene

Spring, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2013
This whole forum needs a good flush.
BobEngland

UK

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Seems we got trouble today in Boston, 2 bombs, I heard on TV it was a domestic incident. You cannot have a domestic terrorist incident-incident. A dead terrorist is the best terrorist, and whoever this person is; then let us cheer on the Boys in Blue Who are going to find him soon. Another looney maybe, like MCvEIGH.
CRASSUS

Neenah, WI

#22 Apr 15, 2013
BobEngland wrote:
Seems we got trouble today in Boston, 2 bombs, I heard on TV it was a domestic incident. You cannot have a domestic terrorist incident-incident. A dead terrorist is the best terrorist, and whoever this person is; then let us cheer on the Boys in Blue Who are going to find him soon. Another looney maybe, like MCvEIGH.
Bob is a Muslim lover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 1 hr Mikey 19
Stupid Loretta Lynch, You Are Paid To Be Active... 6 hr Quite Outrageous 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr Phil 901
Max Zuchowski 13 hr MaxZuchowski 2
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 17 hr G-Town 2,083
uptown city girl 22 hr young-un2845 1
Review: Kloss, Micki Phd - Micki Kloss PHD (Jul '11) Thu NJones Scottsdale 23

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages