Review: Kloss, Micki Phd - Micki Klos...

Review: Kloss, Micki Phd - Micki Kloss PHD

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Micki Kloss is incredibly unprofessional and her profession has rebuked her licence to practice. She will no longer be able to have a licence come July 31st, 2011 due to her extreame incompetent behavior and practice.
Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Dr. Kloss has practiced successfully for almost 40 years. She has never had a patient complaint. She retired her license in 2011. It was not revoked.
Laura

Portland, OR

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Micki Kloss (formerly a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, not a licensed psychologist) was sanctioned by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners for Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (4/10/2008) and for Noncompliance with a Board Order (2/3/2011) and is no longer allowed to practice psychotherapy in AZ.
See this link- http://www.healthgrades.com/provider/micki-kl...
click on the PDF icons to read the actual orders.

On April 2, 2012, Micki Kloss surrendered her license. http://azbbhe.us/roll%20call%20votes/4%2012%2...
Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Oct 18, 2012
This report is false and written by a client's ex-husband who was not a patient of Dr. Kloss. Dr. Kloss retired one of her licenses but is duly certified to practice under another certification.
Concerned

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Scottsdale wrote:
Dr. Kloss has practiced successfully for almost 40 years. She has never had a patient complaint. She retired her license in 2011. It was not revoked.
Kloss is extremely unethical...she speaks of things of which she knows nothing about. I would guess she has some sort of mental health problem. She absolutely was ordered to give up her license...it's public record. She lies.
Concerned

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Scottsdale wrote:
This report is false and written by a client's ex-husband who was not a patient of Dr. Kloss. Dr. Kloss retired one of her licenses but is duly certified to practice under another certification.
It is not false. Again...it's public record. Kloss is unethical...
Concerned

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Scottsdale wrote:
Read the public records she has had numerous complaints
Tammy

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Kloss has consistently made statements about cases she knows nothing about. She is reckless with peoples lives. She is not respected and does not have any credibility- however this does not stop her from voicing her 'opinions' about matters that she has nothing to do with and has no knowledge of. Her licenced being revoked was for the best of the public who could have put thier trust in her.
I have also looked up her records and she was in fact forced to give up her licence.
Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ

#11 May 1, 2013
Addendum-sorry for the type-o's above. Typing is not my area of expertise but psychology has been for 40 years. It is interesting that the couple who wishes to denigrate me has stated that I consistently made statements about cases-I would never break the rules of confidentiality and how would they know since I never met these people.Online inpersonation is a crime and has already been successful in perpetrators getting jail time. This has to stop now as many others have been hurt. Additionally, I do not practice without a license though it is other than the one I retired. As an expert witness for children and children of divorce I am often sought out by attorneys and Judges. Thankyou for listening. I do not have to defend my record for illiterate individuals who have nothing better to do.Look for the positive reports of real patients.MK
Paula

Phoenix, AZ

#12 May 27, 2013
I can tell you from past experience that Micki Kloss should have never been permitted to practice. She had an affair with my husband back in 1989 and he recently contacted her to do therapy with our son who will be 21 son. She agreed to see him but I stopped that by contacting her and letting her know that it was inappropriate regardless of the fact that he is 20 going on 21 or the fact that she said that was a long time ago. She's nuts and so is my husband for that matter. Whats wrong with peoples morals??????????
Never again patient

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2013
I agree with the statements above regarding mikki kloss being very unprofessional as well as unlicensed. Mikki didn't just lose 1 license, she lost 2. She does not know what she is doing. Nobody should go to her unless you want to make matters worse for yourself. She should not be practicing anything as she is not qualified. Please do not go to this person. You will regret it.
Ronald-Phoenix

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Sep 2, 2013
I know for a fact that none of the above where ever patients or clients of Dr. Kloss. She doesn't even know who they are. All of the above is made up lies to discredit the most successful and popular therapist in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. It appears someone was paid to write these and they were all written by the same person.How can you believe someone from 25 years ago or someone in Detroit. I know Dr.Kloss never met any of the above as I have worked for her and know she is honest,ethical and professional or she would not have been in practice for almost 40 years, teaching graduate classes in three universities and a presenting seminar speaker.
Worst thing we ever did

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Oct 25, 2013
Mikki k kloss has no business practicing and I was definitely her patient, recently in fact. She took an already bad situation and made it worse. She has no business practicing. She does not know what she is talking about and pretends to be a professional when she is not. She does not uphold confidentiality, and nobody should ever take their kids to this person, or go to her themselves. Mikki k. Kloss should be in jail for her false practices. Please do not make the mistake that I did and go to this woman, it will be one of your biggest regrets. Her licenses were revoked for a reason and I just wish we had known this prior to seeing her. Please verify the license thing yourselves if you do not believe me because this is indeed a fact.
Never again patient

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Oct 25, 2013
In response to Ronald's comments:

I saw the pretend doctor in Scottsdale Arizona and everything stating that she is unprofessional and unlicensed is completely accurate. I wrote the review while in Detroit, but thank you for trying to lie for her. Any person who researches her revoked licenses will see this is a very accurate statement. I also had nothing to do with any of the other posts so it is funny that they would say this is all one person. Please stop lying, as well as practicing. You are truly doing people an injustice by promoting someone that should not be in business per the law. Thanks.
Thanks

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Apr 30, 2014
I normally do not take the time to post anything on websites but I feel compelled.
Several years ago Dr. Kloss was appointed to my case by a Superior Court Judge. Without getting into great detail my ex was alienating my child from me. My only regret was not contacting Dr. Kloss sooner.
I have dealt with very unethical psychologists in my life. Dr. Kloss from my experience is not one of them. I was able to find their sanctions on the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners website.
I am a Police Officer for 25 years. I went to the Board of Psychologist website and could not find any negative information about Dr. Kloss. As a matter a fact when she was appointed I did my research to ensure my child's best interest. I could not find anything negative then either.
My relationship with my child could not be any better and left a message for Dr. Kloss a few weeks ago thanking her for her care, concern diagnosis, recommendations and documentation.
Dr. Kloss was recommended by by ex's attorney and appointed by the Judge. Dr. Kloss did not side with them because of the recommendation which certainly concerned me at the time. Dr. Kloss remained fair and impartial and was acting in my child's best interest. She called it as she saw it and I commend her for that.
There are several sides to every story. Some of these posts seem vindictive in nature.
Dr. Kloss thank you for your help! You can't satisfy everyone
Donna

Gilbert, AZ

#18 Sep 24, 2014
Dr. Micki Kloss has 40 years of experience in psychology and the mental health field. Throughout the past several years, Dr. Micki Kloss has successfully treated several of my clients. She has acted in a counseling capacity, expert capacity and advocate capacity. Her reports are detailed and helpful to the court.
Dr. Kloss has conducted extensive research in support of her expert testimony and as a result of her thoroughness, we have had positive results in court. She has helped many children have a voice when they previously did not have an advocate for their position. She has facilitated the restoration of a marriage and helped to deescalate many situations that would otherwise have become volatile. Dr. Micki has helped moms and dads strengthen their parenting skills and focus on the child rather than the disagreement with the other parent. She is not afraid to talk with both parents in a contested custody setting and has helped bridge the gap eliminating the need for litigation. She is an asset in complex custody cases or any case in which mental health issues need attention.
Kjohnson

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#19 Jun 10, 2015
Scottsdale wrote:
She is NOT licensed. She was ordered to give it up....she's incredibly irresponsible and unethical
Kjohnson

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#20 Jun 10, 2015
Donna wrote:
Dr. Micki Kloss has 40 years of experience in psychology and the mental health field. Throughout the past several years, Dr. Micki Kloss has successfully treated several of my clients. She has acted in a counseling capacity, expert capacity and advocate capacity. Her reports are detailed and helpful to the court.
Dr. Kloss has conducted extensive research in support of her expert testimony and as a result of her thoroughness, we have had positive results in court. She has helped many children have a voice when they previously did not have an advocate for their position. She has facilitated the restoration of a marriage and helped to deescalate many situations that would otherwise have become volatile. Dr. Micki has helped moms and dads strengthen their parenting skills and focus on the child rather than the disagreement with the other parent. She is not afraid to talk with both parents in a contested custody setting and has helped bridge the gap eliminating the need for litigation. She is an asset in complex custody cases or any case in which mental health issues need attention.
She's horrible. Any good reviews are likely written by herself
Kjohnson

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2015
Scottsdale wrote:
She was ordered to relinquish her license
Kjohnson

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#22 Jun 10, 2015
Thanks wrote:
I normally do not take the time to post anything on websites but I feel compelled.
Several years ago Dr. Kloss was appointed to my case by a Superior Court Judge. Without getting into great detail my ex was alienating my child from me. My only regret was not contacting Dr. Kloss sooner.
I have dealt with very unethical psychologists in my life. Dr. Kloss from my experience is not one of them. I was able to find their sanctions on the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners website.
I am a Police Officer for 25 years. I went to the Board of Psychologist website and could not find any negative information about Dr. Kloss. As a matter a fact when she was appointed I did my research to ensure my child's best interest. I could not find anything negative then either.
My relationship with my child could not be any better and left a message for Dr. Kloss a few weeks ago thanking her for her care, concern diagnosis, recommendations and documentation.
Dr. Kloss was recommended by by ex's attorney and appointed by the Judge. Dr. Kloss did not side with them because of the recommendation which certainly concerned me at the time. Dr. Kloss remained fair and impartial and was acting in my child's best interest. She called it as she saw it and I commend her for that.
There are several sides to every story. Some of these posts seem vindictive in nature.
Dr. Kloss thank you for your help! You can't satisfy everyone
It's public record. She is not licenced. What PhD voluntarily gives up her licence??? Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it illegal to pay a private stripper to danc... 4 hr Seccklaud 1
The home foreclosure thread 9 hr Donna 2
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr chuckles 1,177
On it 15 hr Code library 1
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Sat Real GANGSTA 2,148
John McCain Fri Richies Cool Man ... 2
Review: M&P Venture Partners LLC (Mar '13) Fri Tell the Truth 23

Scottsdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Scottsdale Mortgages