Complaint Level at Ebay Escalating

Posted in the Scottsdale Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Investor

United States

#1 May 25, 2013
Bad policies enacted by corporate top brass at ebay are resulting in thousands of sellers departing ebay to sell elsewhere online, and Discussion Boards at ebay are filed with thread after thread of angry and dissatisfied sellers venting their frustrations with ebay.
CraigsLister

Grand Prairie, TX

#2 May 26, 2013
Ebay is not addressing or solving the myriad of problems that their bad policies are causing for sellers. That's why I left ebay.
NetWatch

United States

#3 May 28, 2013
The mass exodus of unhappy sellers leaving ebay is beginning to snowball...
FormerEbayMom

Euless, TX

#4 Jun 1, 2013
I'm glad I got the hell out of there!
OnlineSeller

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2013
NetWatch wrote:
The mass exodus of unhappy sellers leaving ebay is beginning to snowball...
And with the sellers go the buyers. Ebay's in for some big trouble.
UWhinyBitches

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 2, 2013
God, yet another group of whiny internet bitches........
Don't like Ebay?
Don't F*cking go there, douchebags.
If Ebay goes out of business, who gives a F*CK?
TrueStory

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2013
There's a new blog chronicling bad experiences people are having with Ebay. It's appropriately called Ebay Horror Stories. It's on WordPress and here's the link: ebayhorrorstories.wordpress.com
FormerEbayer

Floresville, TX

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Things continue to get worse for sellers at ebay, and most of it springs from (and is triggered by) low DSR ratings that buyers leave (1's and 2's) even if they are left accidentally (as in by a cellphone). These low DSRs knock a seller from TRS (Top Rated Seller) down to Below Standard and then the 21-day holds on Paypal funds are placed by ebay, the seller limitations start, and of course the fee increases begin.
EbayWatch

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 9, 2013
FormerEbayer wrote:
Things continue to get worse for sellers at ebay, and most of it springs from (and is triggered by) low DSR ratings that buyers leave (1's and 2's) even if they are left accidentally (as in by a cellphone). These low DSRs knock a seller from TRS (Top Rated Seller) down to Below Standard and then the 21-day holds on Paypal funds are placed by ebay, the seller limitations start, and of course the fee increases begin.
Corporate ebay doesn't care anything about their sellers, so they aren't try to fix any of the myriad of problems impacting sellers. That's why ebay is in a downward spiral.
Spotlight

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2013
Ebay could be coming under some severe scrutiny: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...
ditch

New York, NY

#11 Jun 15, 2013
uff dah!
OnlineWatch

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Spotlight wrote:
Ebay could be coming under some severe scrutiny: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/washington-dc...
It's about time somebody looked into what's going on behind-the-scenes at corporate ebay. 24 billion in revenues last year AND THEY DON'T PAY DIVIDENDS to stockholders...
Analyst

Pilot Point, TX

#13 Jun 19, 2013
It would be very interesting what a Senate investigation of ebay might uncover of behind-the-scenes corporate number manipulations.
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Jun 21, 2013
KDMensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!...Eat more fiber!
I had the darndest time trying to use the PayPal part of Ebay when I had it and finally just gave up on the whole thing...It was like trying to fit Rosanne Barr into a pair of Calvin Klines...It can't be done and, What's the point anyway?
Dude

Go F*CK YOURSELF, D*UCHEBAG
BonerBoyII

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Jun 21, 2013
Not only that, butt nobody gives a F*CK.
You're yet another whiny f*cking internet B*TcH.
Try to grow a pair and be a man, if that's even possible.
Have mommy show you how - I'm sure she has 9 good reasons to show you how to maybe be a man.
WorldMarket

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 22, 2013
Wonder how this new Global Shipping Program ebay keeps pushing on their sellers is going to work out? Pitney-Bowes is the third-party shipping "middle man". Surely ebay won't let their sellers take hits for mistakes Pitney-Bowes makes. Or will they?
FluteUpMyPussy

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Jun 22, 2013
WorldMarket wrote:
Wonder how this new Global Shipping Program ebay keeps pushing on their sellers is going to work out? Pitney-Bowes is the third-party shipping "middle man". Surely ebay won't let their sellers take hits for mistakes Pitney-Bowes makes. Or will they?
And this one time, at band camp........
WebSeller

United States

#21 Jun 25, 2013
A major technical glitch erupted at ebay this morning with the departure of LiveWorld. How soon this problem is going to be resolved remains undetermined.
Ecommerce

Terrell, TX

#22 Jun 27, 2013
WorldMarket wrote:
Ebay is in the process of gradually squeezing "the little guy" out. Donahoe has said as much, even calling Mom & Pops "noise" in one of his speeches. A series of bad policies were put in place at ebay that work together to eliminate the small sellers.
FormerEbayer

Bowie, TX

#23 Jun 30, 2013
Ecommerce wrote:
<quoted text> Ebay is in the process of gradually squeezing "the little guy" out. Donahoe has said as much, even calling Mom & Pops "noise" in one of his speeches. A series of bad policies were put in place at ebay that work together to eliminate the small sellers.
The departure of the small sellers is accelerating. At the same time, high volume sellers are competing with each other over pennies. And China has now entered the picture with thousands of cheap shoddy items being sold on ebay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McCain appears ready for 2016 reelection bid 43 min Silly times 4
Amy's Baking Company (May '13) 43 min Hel Razor 9
Lyndell Cherry, 29, died at the scene 2 hr just me 18
Jodi Arias 2014 3 hr Brian Border 1
Garrison wood flooring is horrible 5 hr Valeriew 3
Court documents reveal more about Scottsdale mu... Wed eettap 1
JOBS: 10 Valley companies hiring now Oct 21 SandyWilliams 4
Scottsdale Dating
Find my Match

Scottsdale Jobs