Who are the top athletes

Who are the top athletes

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

athlete

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Who do you think are the top female and male athletes at Scottsburg High?

I will make a random list of some athletes... if you can think of anymore name them and state who you think is the best.

Girls
-Katie Wampler
-Larissa Sanders
-Sabrina Williams
-Meranda Brock
-Bridget Elliot
-Bailey Couch

Boys
-Branden Jerrel
-Caleb Lykins
-Noah Hurley
-Alex (the one on the baseball team)
-Randy Richey

I am wanting athletes all around good.... grades behavior and multiple sports not just basketball
athlete

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 26, 2011
i agree with all the girls plus add Morgan Mcneely and Shelby Amburgey. They are all well rounded girls.I agree with the guys too except i would add Cameron Collins and Bryce Peters.
WHAT

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Nov 11, 2011
really thats hilarious because half of them don't play much of anything. true athletes, Shelby Hale, Mollie Collins, Ashton Shirley, Symantha Norton, Lindsey Laporga, Mia Taskey, Nathan Gardner, stephen stotts, Luke woolbright....How bout we get some athletes up there that actually have titles and patches please =]

Since: Nov 11

New Albany, IN

#4 Nov 30, 2011
does the sanders girl play a SINGLE sport? let alone the multiple sports you wanted for this list.

and sabrinas cool as hell but she only plays softball if even that anymore
s-burg

Louisville, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2011
yes the sanders girl plays softball and she golfs she's a great player and has a great head on her shoulders! and yes sabrina still plays softball(:
Larissa

Carlisle, IN

#6 May 21, 2012
Ouch. Haha yes I play golf, soccer and softball. But what ya really gotta look out for are my ping pong skills! Hahahah i appreciate whoever put me on their top athlete list...pretty sure I don't deserve it though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genpak scottsburg rant!! 1 hr cityguy 2
Aaron Couch 10 hr Good Samartian 10
Manny E Sat Old friend 1
Claudia Henry Sat Just wondering 6
What roads are closed due to flooding 04/29/2017 Sat Just wondering 1
[DOSE ANY KNOW]caudail parker in austin? (Sep '09) Fri blondie73 8
Annetta Ramsey? (Dec '15) Apr 26 theloafer 30

Scottsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance