CYberbullying defamation

Posted in the Scottsburg Forum

sign petition

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Less than 1000 signatures needed out of 5000 then we go to Washington,D.C. sign petition @ change.org ask for the topix forum section to be completely removed or be better moderated with accountability for those who slander.
sign petition

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
stand up for what you want..have topix forum removed for good! go to Change.org less than 1000 signatures needed out of 5000. then we go to Washington,D.C. to put an end to this slanderous site!
sign petition

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Change.org topix is almost over.
Tessa

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
sign petition wrote:
Less than 1000 signatures needed out of 5000 then we go to Washington,D.C. sign petition @ change.org ask for the topix forum section to be completely removed or be better moderated with accountability for those who slander.
I suppose you want my guns also? Its nazis like you that are liking this country
R U Kidding

Clarksville, IN

#9 Feb 25, 2013
I think the purpose of the petition is to keep people from slandering and cyber bullying which I agree with. If it is public record, then I agree it should be okay to post, but when it comes to actually making threats to someone on the internet, I dont agree with that. So many people are just on there to make someone elses life miserable and I dont believe in that also. Going back and forth debating something is one thing, but threatening is uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when it comes to slandering someone, thats whole other ballgame. I get mean spirited when someone trys to bully me, but I would never threaten someone. Just my opinion.
Why You Lie

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Feb 25, 2013
R U Kidding wrote:
I think the purpose of the petition is to keep people from slandering and cyber bullying which I agree with. If it is public record, then I agree it should be okay to post, but when it comes to actually making threats to someone on the internet, I dont agree with that. So many people are just on there to make someone elses life miserable and I dont believe in that also. Going back and forth debating something is one thing, but threatening is uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when it comes to slandering someone, thats whole other ballgame. I get mean spirited when someone trys to bully me, but I would never threaten someone. Just my opinion.
Why you lie?
good grief

Scottsburg, IN

#20 Feb 26, 2013
bunch of cry babies. if you dont like topix dont read it. but just because you dont like it does not mean it should not exist. i dont like paying interest can you make that go away too?
Cherie

Clarksville, IN

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Wow, I cannot believe how you guys act on here. Wouldnt it be easier to just meet up somewhere and have a boxing match and get it all out? That would put an end to the trash talking to one another... This behavior is like something out of Jr high kids trying to impress their friends. And people wonder why other people are trying to get Topix regulated. Try doing something nice for someone or speaking a kind word. I dont see how some of you can lay your head down at night and sleep well with all the hatred you have towards people. Yes, you can bash me all you want. It will roll off my shoulders. I myself am a happy productive member of society and proud of it. You all act like you could kill people on here which is scary. That is exactly why Topix will and should be taken away. Topix keeps track of alot of stuff so if you think all the threats and slandering of one another is not taken lightly, you better think again.
pourquoi vous mentez

Jeffersonville, IN

#26 Mar 4, 2013
Cherie wrote:
Wow, I cannot believe how you guys act on here. Wouldnt it be easier to just meet up somewhere and have a boxing match and get it all out? That would put an end to the trash talking to one another... This behavior is like something out of Jr high kids trying to impress their friends. And people wonder why other people are trying to get Topix regulated. Try doing something nice for someone or speaking a kind word. I dont see how some of you can lay your head down at night and sleep well with all the hatred you have towards people. Yes, you can bash me all you want. It will roll off my shoulders. I myself am a happy productive member of society and proud of it. You all act like you could kill people on here which is scary. That is exactly why Topix will and should be taken away. Topix keeps track of alot of stuff so if you think all the threats and slandering of one another is not taken lightly, you better think again.
pourquoi vous mentez?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scottsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moonglo road whos idea was this 55 min The Maginot Line 7
former lover n friend 8 hr mzs 1
Lost dog. 17 hr too d bad 3
Kevin tinyworm Thu Movedontobiggerth... 6
I still love you Apr 30 King Needle 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Scottsburg, IN (Aug '10) Apr 27 tootles 188
always Apr 27 mzsad 5
More from around the web

Scottsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE